germany the good guys? BAKA

>german
>good guy

I agree, goodjob Hanz

just because france are worse than germany it doesnt mean they are good guys

why are we the super-villain?

it should be france

>Portugal
>Not TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

100% accurate.
France vs Portugal final is the darkest timeline.

That's right, Iceland weren't the good guys.

Well, this Euro must be Watchmen, cause the super villain is gonna win

Germany is bad. First they have already won way too many titles. They're like the fucking Bayern Munches of NT's. They don't another title
Then...That old cunt Merkel did what Bismarck, Wilhelm II and Hitler were never capable of: Dominating Europe.
So and Germans by voting for that old cunt, it means they're all bad people. Fuck you Germany!

Sould make one for WWI where USA just grabs a bite off a already dead central powers.

get the fuck out of here you dirty mother fucking pig smelling kraut

>1)1954 World Cup - Hungary's team captain Ferenc Puskás, considered by many as the best player in the world in that time, was injured by German defender Werner Liebrich, Germany wins WC

>2)1966 - England and Germany collaborately rig the word cup so they eliminate opposing teams using a ref fixing scheme. German Ref Rudolf Kreitlein officiated in the England vs Argentina QF, and English ref Jim Finney officiated in the Germany vs Uruguay QF. Both European sides were severe underdogs. In the Germany vs Uruguay game, the referee (who was Jim Finney, from England) had not recognised a handball by Schnellinger on the goal line and then had sent off two players from Uruguay: Horacio Troche and Héctor Silva. Germany later met England in the World Cup Final.

>3) 1970 - German's food poison English goalkeeper Gordon Banks. Germany ends up beating England in extra time.

>4) 1974 - Carlos Caszely of Chile became the first player in world cup history to be sent off with a red card in a group match against West Germany.

>5) 1974 - Bernd Hölzenbein of West Germany dives for a penalty after being down against Holland. Germany wins WC

>6)1982 - West Germany scored through a goal by Horst Hrubesch again Austria, seeing both teams to qualify for the next stage. West Germany aimlessly kicks the ball around for the next 80 minutes while the Spanish crowd yells "Fuera! Fuera!" ("Out!"). One German fan was so upset by his team's display that he burned his German flag in disgust. FIFA introduced a revised qualification system at subsequent World Cups in which the final two games in each group were played simultaneously due to the German's disgusting faggotry.

No good guys, wails and moortugal are meme tier. Lelmany and Africa bad guys.

Because tsumam tsued his way to the tsumifinals

>prefering niggers to portugal
k then

>nazi boi not realizing everyone outside nazi land considers nazi nt the bad guys

>germany good guys
>literally over half of the team is hired mercenaries from other lands
>only a handful of natives

we are like the mongols. mighty and a force to behold, but far from good.

>7) 1982 - German keeper Harald Schumacher decapitates French player Patrick Battiston to prevent him from scoring. Battiston was knocked inconscious, suffered a fractured vertebrae,a broken jaw, and lost 2 teeth. The ref doesn't even award Schumacher a yellow card. Germany ends up beating France in penalties

>8) 1986- West Germany and Mexico draw 0–0 after extra time after 2 Mexico goals are disallwed. Germany wins in penalties.

>9) 1990- Germany player Rudi Völler spits on Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

>10) 1990- Germany dives untouched vs Czechoslovakia in the semi-final, the penalty secured a 1-0 win.

>11) 1990- Germany again dives for a 1-0 win against Argentina in minute 85. Argentina saw Roberto Sensini and Pedro Monzon during the match in what was deemed the worst final in history.

>12)1994- Germany dives against Bulgaria to salvage a quarterinal defeat with a penalty but Bulgaria holds on to see the Germans off 2-1

>13) 2002- German handballs not called against them in a match against USA. Germany ends up winning 1-0

>14) 2006- German player Miroslav Klose shatters Argentine Goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri's ribs. Abbondanzieri is carted off. Germany scores on backup keeper Leonardo Franco to draw 1-1 and proceeds to win in penalties

>15) 2010- Germany cheats against England, disallowing a clear goal which would've leveled the score and changed the momentum of the game. Alas the goal is not recognized and Germany proceeds to beat England on counterattacks 4-1.

You and France are both Africa tier

Are you of african descent?

I'm not seeing the difference.

>Germany is bad. First they have already won way too many titles.
So constantly playing on a high level for decades makes you automatically a bad guy?

We should be the bad Guys. Im much rather a bad guy, the victory will be much sweeter

But good guy Germany won Yesterday.

God Damn it what is with the confusion.

>how people think ww2 was

WTF are there people outside of the US that thinks America was relevant at all in that war?

>they had dinosaurs in WWII?
I know France nowadays has Dindusaurs.

Portugal is the filthiest team in Europe

They play dirty football with a lot of diving, cheating and acting and are smug assholes.

They are the Brazil of Europe, they even do chimpouts

No matter who wins the euro, as long as it isn't Poortugal it's alright

Settling for a good hanzjob now

>most of Portugal is Africa
>most of France of Africa
>Germany is barely 50% white at best

Wales are the only heroes left.

>Sweden questioning me

And no. Why do you think France the bad guys?

>Portugal
>bad guys

Someone didn't watch the last 5 minutes against Hungary.

germany plays good football

justified good guy status

>france
>more than one guy in ww2
lmao keep talking shit
you guys got rekt and only had that one guy still fighting

Why peoples thinks german are good guys?
Don't you remember they started 2 world wars and killed 60 millions whites and now with EU they are at it again?

Portugal needs to lose no matter what.

Good guys wales
Bad guys france
Neutral germany
Watch sp burn portugal

I think you fail to realize just how utterly hated your players are.

If the tournament ends up with a Germany-Portugal final, I want the Germans to make 7-1 look like a pleasant walk in the park compared to the brutal ass pillaging they bring upon TSU and his mincing pack of diveboys.

Evil: germany
Bad: Portugal
Neutral: France
Good: wales

hurr durr why do people think the french are good don't you remember napoleon hurr

>italy out of the frame

kekked

>2001-2016 Ronaldo dives and cries to the referees and gets undeserved calls.

10 out of 10 post

Tbh Germany, France, and Portugal are all the bad guys

Normally I wouldn't put Portugal in thete but Portuguese "muh heritage" fags are the worst people in the world

Wales is our only hope

>people brought up on American war movies think they are accurate
Sad.
But I have to say they are well made.

italy is the same

fuck both teams

What do you know? You didn't even participate in WW1

seriously, this unbelievably pathetic

>let me pull out le ebin worldwar memes that'll sure show em

pay denbts

You know Portugal is going to tie all the way to the cup.

Shouldn't the bad guys have a UN flag, or at least be listed under Le confederation of African nations or some shit?

wat

strawpoll.me/10657944

strawpoll.me/10657944

strawpoll.me/10657944

>germans
>good guys
>ever

USA supplied Russkies with.....supplies. Without them, Russians woulda been toast.

>Cheese eating surrender monkeys wipe out the underdogs with their nigger team
>we're still worse.
Did a Portuguese guy fuck your girlfriend or something?

the only racially pure therefore morally righteous team left is wales

if god exists they'll win the cup heralding the end of the multicultural dystopia that europe has become

>more than 1m deaths
>didn't participate

Lol people actually want that child to win

>Robson-Kanu
>Williams
Some other fellas too

I've nothing against blacks but your statement is wrong

Why'd you ally with the side of the terrorist that killed an austrian prince?
Had we won WWI, WWII wouldn't have happened, communism would've never risen, the cold war would've never happened and literally everybody would be happy.

fixed

Germany and Portugal literally have history for being the bad guys

France is only bad guys to Sup Forums

Wales is unanimous good guys just for being so neutral

wat

Battlefield 1, which is set in WW1, does not include France (and Russia)

>USA supplied Russkies with.....supplies

what supplies. the russians had no weapons, no food, etc...

???

Germany may be bad guys, but they are not bad to me.

>muh lester
>muh greece and denmark
>muh heart
>muh underdog

>angry about Portugal doing well and cheering for Germany
I don't understand

Everyone's a good guy besides Portugal right now.

Nah..

>Portugal

Nobody seems to like Tsunaldo, but htey are not the super villain.

>France

Made it to super villain by devastating the noble men of the north.

>Germany

What can we say?
They don't have to win the cup, but they should avenge Iceland.

>Wales

Everybody's darling.

What 'wat'

>just for being so irrelevant
FTFY

>1990- Germany player Rudi Völler spits on Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

Really, nigga?

>being this mad

hahaha

this

Importance to WW2

1. USA (supplies, troops, fighting and winning on two fronts)
2. Great Britain (intelligence, troops, holding off german assault)
3. Russia (throw a billion citizens away to slow muh German advance)
4. France (fought bravely in Africa despite shit fucks in Paris giving the country away)

fantastic now we know you are both a manchild and a retard

i got bad news for you brother.

even if we aren't black, we're tanned. and to Sup Forums, you're either blue eyed and blonde, or a dirty nigger.

literally no in between. you'll just learn to enjoy the bigger internet dick.

France being the hosts automatically makes them evil desu

You wish we didn't

Germany is objectively the bad guys though

>1. USA
LOL

why is germany good? because they have almost no niggers? is that all it takes?

germany is obviously the best team and if they don't win it's a massive choke job. unless you're german rooting for germany is just bandwagoning.

wales i can understand, it would be awesome if they won but i don't think they can.

you know realise all these countries fought in ww1

germany are not good

fuck off

was he angry because they didnt score or because the other team scored? what is the context here?

>14 missed penalties.

>USA #1
u might get some of the euros to bite, should've been more subtle tho