yepp

She fucks purely for fun

good, this girl again :)

this guy make it over?

bet she would gobble up this black dick too

Where do I meet women like this

Well not on Sup Forums

did you do anything with her?

If you impress her sure. She loves guys older than her, but they have to be alphas (bit of douches to be honest)

Did nothing, but witnessed (mostly heard) her fuck sessions

Here's the pic, sorry guys

mhm :)

your sis needs to be fucked mate ;) she's hot

she really does. best of all, she's a nurse now... the amount of people she gets hard on a daily basis is probably off the charts.

Interested for more pics and stories on her?

oh yeah in a nurses uniform as well, bet she makes a lot of people happy, i need to fake being on my deathbed and get some from her lol

this pic is outstanding, just let her turn up to be fucked like this.....i can dream

oh yeah...

She once got fucked by two guys and I listened the whole thing, still fap to it

Mine

Have you cum on something of her property? Post moar pls

sounds like a plan and i'd fuck her like a trooper, amazing how she'd make me feel a whole bunch better

damn, almost upskirt

Fuck yeah, post moar pics and stories

Feet user.

would have fun with

No I didn't. But I fapped as she sunbathed adn I was spying on her

I'll post a story soon

hot, i bet you do, i'd fuck her senseless given the chance, but hell, much older than her

knowing how she got around at school, she'd probably be glad to

the one on the right got ass, i like that

Lying fuck i saw her in the other thread

I hope so, keep posting pics bro I'm fapping

She fucked our 45 year old family friend, so it's possible.

Our family rents apartments at the seaside and last year our parents had to leave for a while and left her in charge of business. There were two guys coming to one of the apartments but she forgot to call the cleaning service to tidy up before. They came, I gave them the key and they returned in a few minutes completely pissed because the room wasn't cleaned and requested a refund, throwing harsh insults at me.
She rushed to the reception as she heard the yelling and told them to go upstairs with her to see whats wrong and if they can agree on anything. 15 minutes later I could hear the bed squeaking and her screaming real loud. Went to the door and there I could every sound of them two railing her. I jacked off there. They went on for an hour and a half.
That way she managed to calm them and save her ass because out parents would be mad at her. When she returned I was shocked, looking at her and asked if she seriously just did that. She admitted liking them, so she used them for her selfish needs and to get out of the whole situation without harm

She has more stories, or I can go through what I heard

like number 3 too, but oh yeah i bet she would, and i know i would, i'd keep your slutty sis entertained, big time, those legs and body

nice, keep em coming

do you have nude pics?

well, i'm just a couple of years younger than that, so who knows, sounds like i need to get into the cleaning business, or some other shit she needs doing, sounds a real slut and i'd love to have my fun with her

Keep wih the story, in case of finishing post another one. Moar pics of your sister pls

Would love to have my younger sister (left) dominate and control me.

yeah whatever, she aint your sister we all know it

more of your sis! any feet?

fuck off sam, you're a fake loser, go fuck yourself

would love to look up her skirt

Lol TCU bro

those tight dresses......she really is something

me too

fapping away to these feet. more!

try to cum in her panties

sam just stop, you're embarassing, same replied to every fucking person

Really wana fuck my younger sister

Anyone got any advice on how to do it?
Shes a slut and will fuck pretty much anyone

Here's mine. She drinks a a lot with her friends and tends to come and stay at my place (she lives a bit further away from town and I have a humble 2br apartment at the heart of the city).

hit me with a tribute, I'll show her somehow

candids? more!

would fuck her in a heartbeat, nice

Haven't made a move yet but im just waiting for the opportunity to. She's usually flirting with me but I never go with it bc her friends are usually with her stinking up the place before she drops dead on the bed.

slow and steady research, find out what makes her hot, or horny, if it's drink, or whatever, if you invest the time, you'll get there

so damn sexy, more!! any stories? you should have her catch you jerking to her pics.

>Implying that it's impossible for one user to be in a different thread if he was in the first one.

Shes a slut so making her hot and want to fuck is not hard. Its just making get over the fact that we are siblings

We shared a bed once when we were drunk and cuddled. Was so awkward in the morning

that's hot that she at least flirst with you, maybe try and get her drinking just with you and see what happens

looks like paris hilton. fuck me. were you hard when you cuddled? fave pic to cum to?

Unfortunately, I don't
They were already at it when I got to the door. The guys were switching in fucking her pussy. Her moaning was real loud and was interupted only as she sucked on a dick of the guy not working on her. During that they were praising her tight body and slapping it quite often. A few times she got request for anal or dp but she declined every one. That lasted for about an hour. They did move around the room but not sure what they did.
The guys finished and they talked something in italian between themselves when I heard my sister say "you, come here" one of the guys got up and she told to the other "youre now going to watch his big dick fuck my ass". For the next 20 minutes she screamed like something was killing her. The bed sounded like it was going to fall apart.

For the next week week they groped her often when they met in he halls and were acting like douchebags. She kept fucking the big dicked one

Moar of her!!!

maybe if you dont act awkward yourself, be more positive, show her a pic you find hot of her on your phone, when you have got her horny, sky's the limit if you can do it

my 17 year old sis

good lord, more!!!

Ofc I was and pretty sure she knew
And this one, she has an absolutely insane body

ITT: Things that never happened.

more

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

cuming ladles

looking that good? god that's hot