Does stopping masturbation actually do something ???

Does stopping masturbation actually do something ???

it most likely prevents you from cumming. depending on at what point you stop

/thread

probably, but why would you want to stop?

It's going to come out either way. The more you wait, the more tempting it is and the easier it takes to ejaculate. It can get to the point where it just kinda leaks on its own. Very uncomfortable

Idk I thought that it would make girls like me more

Wut?

Not really sure why that would makes sense. All guys do it whether girls like it or not. And if they have a problem with it, fuck em

It'll make you last shorter.
All it's ever done for me is made me more angry.

I read an article that said If you stopped masturbating girls would talk to you more

> feminist lies

before or after?

Jerk off to them. They'll love it.

And then you went to Sup Forums to confirm?
How old are you tho?

I guess it stops you from masturbating

It's true tho, he only said it plain. You have more testosterone, bitches love testosterone

it does i belive

i did some reading about what it could do awhile back and ran into some article that says some people did a study of it and it led to saying something like no changes or anything different for 6days without but on the seventh day without there was a spike in testosterone

also the longer you go without the more likely you are to be make decisions based on sexual urges

It could raise your chances of getting prostate cancer if you stop for like 20 years.

its true but also backwards

stopping masturbating just makes it so you are more aware of girls and more attentive to them, for sexual reasons

you listen more and seek girls out more because your simply just horny, this is all done subconsciously. Its not that they are talking to you more , its that you are putting yourself in more situations to have them talk to you

high levels of testosterone can also make your dick more floppy as you get old, cause early male pattern baldness, and in some cases cause you to die sooner, and can just simpley make you look MORE old when yoru older

you neither want to much or to little, though to little will have less lasting effects, well other then gaining weight since Testostorone helps with fat burning and muscle building

so you have a choice

be a Bald, floppy dicked, wrinkled man

or be a Flabby , low muscle mass, not so old looking man with Hair

I have been bald since I was 24 so whatever.

if nothing happened to you to cause that like some accident or anything medical then

congratulations , you already have a lot of testosterone , more then you need honestly or baldness would have not started nearly that early

Nope just natural baldness. It used to bother me cause I was a mega hair farmer before that and thought I wouldn't be able to get any chicks anymore but I discovered that there is a whole new world of pussy who love baldies and long haired guys dry them up like a hot fan.

been jerking off for 41 years. I knew there was a reason for it.

Pressure release valve built right into the unit.
It's great being a man.

I'm not sure what girls are like today. I'm sure there are decent ones out there.
in the mean time enjoy your life. its yours to do what you want. get out there and socialize. grab some ass user.

what about girls? any side effect of too much masturbating?

Doing shit because you think it'll make a girl like you is dumb. Do shit to make you like you and if a girl likes you then you know that she has similar taste.

not to sure if there any real long term effects for women honestly

but i have heard, from studies that women who masturbate frequently tend to enjoy sex more then women who abstain from masturbation. Also women who masturbation on a regular basis are also more likely instigate sex

Exact opposite. Makes u cum loads