sup
looking forward to thursday

you from wales? kek

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>A FUCKING DRAGON

Who can stop us?

>drawtugal
>winners

Can I come in if I feel the power of TSUUUUU?

I bet 300 on the qualification of Germany to the finals, thursday will be weird

im unironically welsh but pretending to be welsh ironically ama

Prediction for the finals:
Portugal vs Germany 7 - 1 to avenge Brasil

>Good guys
Germany, Wales

>Bad guys
Poortugal, France

>tfw we're the bad guys of Sup Forums

feel so great

FEELS GREAT LADS

LETS LAUGH AT ICELAND

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're going to take it.

Why we are the bad guys?

Why everyone hates portugal?

>mcq portugal ganhe este euro

African aliance

How can whites even compete

ICELAND HONORARY WINNER
FUCK PORTUGAL

feel good tbhonest

>minha cara quando
stop

Reportin'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we aren't

>Wales
british cucks

>Germany
Economic imperialist nazis

>France
Gave the western world its culture

>Portugal
Braved the seas to give the world new worlds

we're the good guys man

you played like fucking fags all tournament long and that match versus poland made me sick to the stomach. stop playing for ties you fucking bad guys

It sure does.

Even if we do lose, getting to the Semifinals is a great achievement desu

>Germany
>good guys

SALTY TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

>Braved the seas to give the world new worlds

yeah, you gave us favela monkeys and zika virus

Bravo Portugal

Final
France : Germany
unless portonaldo pulls a penalties again

Wales would be perfect if it didn't have fucking green on its flag. Disgusting.

Germany is a really cool team. I wouldn't mind them winning, Muller is hilarious.

Portgal players all deserve to get cancer.

France is Ok, I hope they win.

>Indonesia still being this salty about Timor Leste

hi guys

(im welsh)

That's impossible turkroach

merkel please stop posting, it's time to go to bed grandma

which one is the unpossible ?

comfy thread

all this salt i can't even

sup

Our dragon is going for a run in the field you dirty nigger

The fuck is going on here

We never said we didnt want the world to burn eventually.

>Germany is in a major football tournament
>reaches the semi-finals
>faceing the host of the tournament

Second 7-1 incoming?

The final

COMFY HALF RAGER

I bet you 10 (you)s that this will be the final

This. The board is just filled with the eternal anglo and kraut trying to force this bad guy meme

Wales will win, let's celebrate

Why did KEK just side with a turkroach?...He works in mysterious ways

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!

PORTUGAL HASN'T WON A SINGLE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!

strawpoll.me/10657999

D...does having the same flag colours as Wales count?

>tfw the real final is the semifinal

>playing for ties
I doubt you watched the match

You are retarded

kys fag

The only country left i really don't want to see win the cup on our turf is tsuuuland.

I believe in God.

they won that one in the 117th minute I guess

>France
>guys

it won two games you fucking idiot

why are americans so fat and dumb

>Economic imperialist nazis
don't see what's bad about that

Just say you are Welsh user
t. Welsh

oh... but anyway semifinal will be the actual final since walkek and Roanaldo is an easy win for both France and Germany

they are going to knock you out mate

>he rates Quaresma

>needing PKs to win

What's the matter? Having trouble scoring real goals?

technically we also have the same colors of the Portuguese flag

>mfw no one has scored against us yet during these euros

Advancing on PKs doesn't count as a win in the books, m80

The quarterfinal was the final and germany won.

We are tieing on purpose, blame our coach.

No yellow.

PORTUGAL HASN'T LOST A SINGLE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!

We're a glass half-full kind of people.

Plan against Germany:

>Park the bus and stall it out.
>Wreck them in penalties.
>Use salt to make more bacalhau

Seriously, what the fuck was that, Germany?

>having sex is bad

Against france it would be just pulling a greece and scoring the only goal of the match on extra time.

SEX IS FOR NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Italians in Wales are loved like no other immigrant.
They came to the Valleys in the early 20th century and brought over coffee and tasty ice-cream and made good for themselves.
My family are still good friends with the Welsh Italian community and they are total bro's. Some of my most fond memories of childhood are being in Italian restaurants in the valleys.
For some reason the Welsh and Italians really bonded, unlike Italians in England.

>Good guys
Wales

>Neutral
Germany

>Bad Guys
Portgual, France

fixed.

I'm glad to know that user, I actually have 3,52% Welsh heritage

How long will you be salty about this? 70 years?

>3,52%

You're practically a native.

Be sure to meme for Wales on Wednesday.

>polish cucks in charge of reading OP

The Brits gave them independence not us.

>the real final is the semifinals
>the real final
it was germany v. italy, france is gonna get steamrolled like portugal or wales will

DEUS VULT

The only thing I hope for is that if TSUUUUU loses, at least that the Nazis kick the baguettes out of the Euro.

h-hey guys what's up

underrated post

>Neutral
>Germany

>Bad Guys
>Portgual, France

Don't you see that means >we're the good guys in both the semi final and the final itself?
Therefore, >we are one of the good guys

Made me kek irl

kek'd

So do I