Where were you when you realized glorious, based France was going to win the cup?

Where were you when you realized glorious, based France was going to win the cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2FeI3j-9WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oldest ally best ally

This is now a France - USA friendship thread

good game francebros

WTF ?? I love USA now !

not with this joke defense that concede 2 joke goals per games because of major fuck ups on the marking

it has been like that for the last 3 or 4 years, it's pathetic

The two most hated country in the world, such an amazing friendship you have there.

Two of the most cucked countries in the world what an amazing friendship you must have

let's go to our germanbro's thread. blitzkrieg 2 edition

I like Americans .

Two of the most amazing countries in the world such an amazing friendship we have there

lel this

We ended up with Umtiti/Mangala none of them will play against germany don't worry.

Thanks greatest ally !

GREATEST ALLY

GOD BLESS AMERICA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Who actually is England's closest ally? We seem to be a lot of people's rivals (as a country, not team) but no ones friend :((

France is based, their next president literally has a MILF wife

Isn't it Portugal?

irrelevancy always hate greatness nothing new here

thank you france you are my greatest ally

>SWEDEN YES
>LELGIUM

Two completely irrelevant cucked nations trying to lecture the most powerful nations on earth kek

France is best ally, Vive la France et vive la Republique

I've never heard of your country before.

But if you used a sacred might of Friend
To push him in unhappiness and grievance;
If you insidiously stung his unstable mind,
His fearful imagination,
And was so glad to find a proud fun
In his deep pine, sore tears and humiliation;
But if you self was the disguised advent
Of dirty clemency, destroying all his sacred,
But if you bound him, when he was slept,
And, laughing, pushed him to a realm of hatred,
And he had read in mute soul of yours,
All those secrets, with his look of sadness, --
Then go forth, not sparing empty words, –
Your doom is last, your destiny is merciless.

-Pushkin

Bullshit, The Germans are going to steamroll the French and make them surrender...

Again.

We give you a christmas tree every year as a token of friendship. You have always been there for us in the battle against the eternal kraut.

Thank you greatest ally.

Straya is

Based red white and blue

>all theses butthurt non-country complaining

>getting Europe buttmad over our conquests, and now games

Ahhhh how good it feels to be stepping back into the shoes of ancestors. France's place in Europe is that of at its helm, cuckolding every other "country".

Name one popular powerful country

Eh, sometimes we're friends, sometimes not.

Surely your thirst for friendship should be quenched with that?

I knew that weeks ago when I realized Platini (back then) and the UEFA set this up for France to win the cup.

but it was the same with Rami/Kos

they're always on the edge everytime some guy kicks a random ball to the box

they may get away with it against Albania or Romania, but that will never be the case against Germany

Serious question : why does France get more hate tha, the UK when for every bad thing we did, the Brits outdid us ?

y u mad tho

We are. Your first friend and your best enemy.
We push each other to greater ends.

France is one of the few countries that keeps its arms industry independent. In a world that's forgotten the realities of war, it's good to know that one of those who remembers how to fight is France.

it's USA

well, it's more a suzerain - vassal relationship than actually "being allies"

T-thanks, US of A.

Oldest ally, best ally.

>the absolute no country of lelgium

Here's your you Bjorn wifesson

daily reminder France and USA have the same colors on their flags

Time to rape some german ass now.
Ty buddies for your support

He's actually gay

WTF I love blacks now.

That's what you get for being a dick to everyone throughout history.

serious question: who would win, USA or france?

i say USA, they might've lost vs argentina (one of the best attacking teams in history) but they've got good teams and would do well under the right guidance, france had an easy opponent

also I'm scottish, we don't have our own flag yet

Better you than the Germans. Vive la France.

>belguim
>a real country
pick none

TYBFrance

Greatest allies

USA easily, they beat some good teams at the copa

france just beat a load of meme players, it could've been 6-0 by halftime, that's how shit iceland were

USA will win World cup in Qatar, screencap this

>implying Qtar won't buy all their opposition as well as the refs

>englel

as expect

pol, hum i mean sp goes full retard because we won

only thread where ppl are somewhat being decent to us is full of americans

no surprise

It's complex and i have a theory about that, but we are on /sp so just enjoy the haters.

what's a few hundred years of disdain, compared to what we've been through

Brits have just been laughed at constantly. I'd rather be hated.

>french cuckposter
>made by AID(e)S
france just kill yourself already

>lelgium

Just stop

FUCKIN LOVE FRANCE

FUCK YOU GERMANY
FUCK YOU PORTUGAL

you're alright Wales

special relationship

>what is rothschild

>baby don't hurt me