New Thread

New Thread

continuing with first screen cap

oh boys. do i have a story for you. tell me what i should do. it wil be long. and keep the thread alive. i need to edit the screen shots. back story is im moving 4000km away to a new city. "im military" gf i met before basic said she would follow me where ever.
as soon as i get my posting message she says she doesnt want to go. this is a little bit of the story. ill tag all the posts to this one

Rolling.

Don't tell us, she cheated on you and now you're becoming a betafag. Yes yes we know the story already.

Your name is spelled Jaison? God, you are such a fucking faggot

>jaison

OP literally a swagfag for life with that name.

forgive him, he's from Barcelona

actually no. if you read the tldr i said in the op post. then you would know whats up

that was a good poop btw

rolling

Actually yes.

0 reason to apologize there

I'm sorry, I meant to say that you dissapoint me. Bitch.

OP and his cheating whore.

i not an americant, and shes not a cheating whore. story goes that she doesnt want to go. thats all

So you have to go somewhere but gf doesn't want to go? Have long distance.

unfortunatley i dont want to do long distance. ive done it the whole time ive been in basic, then in trades training. totaling 1 year 4 months. i got to come home occasionally.

and when i go to my posting im there for 5 years. im not dealing with it for 5 years

the ultimatum if she changes her mind is to come at christmas, if she doesnt im just cutting her loose

Then stop guilt tripping her man and just cut her loose already. If she does follow you out there and she is not happy she will just start to resent you which will eventually end the relationship.

i know i should, its hard as hell though. i was planning on marrying her. had everything planned out. so many hope and dreams. im just dying inside. shes the most honest nicest chick ive met. and i dont want to go searching for another unicorn like her.

but i may have to. and im just coming to terms with what might have t happen.

ive tried so hard convincing her (allot of tet before the shit im posting) then i got angry as shit. guilt tripped her, told her how i feel, and she didnt like it.

how does she expect me to feel when im told she promises to go everywhere with me, then as soon as somethign happens that she doesnt like, she tucks tail and runs. what is love even for

got trips. damn son

op wtf even happened I can't tell shit from this conversation

Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck you went into the Army and not the Marines.

who said army who said american. canadian airforce son

you might want to try reading my posts

You sound like an emotional little bitch. Grow the fuck up and stop with this passive aggressive bullshit. Boo fucking hoo she doesn't want to completely uproot her life to follow you when from what you have shown you are a manipulative little bitch that thinks he is far greater than he is.

op is a fucking passive fgt atleast romania fag had the balls to cut his gf off

good point glad you got all that from some text.

i see you're very aggressive.

im getting a trending opinion here

If you don't want me there fine I won't come.
You don't even have to listen to what I have to say it is not like you even care anyway.

How else are we to interpret your two texts there?

>what is love even for
mutual emotional dependence, nothing more

thats what im planning on doing mang, gonna do it in person, not over text like a pussy faggot

if she doesnt want me there i wont go. clear to me but ehhh

It seems like she is already done with you and the time apart from you has allowed her to step back from the relationship and evaluate it. She doesn't want to be the bitch that dumps her bf when he enlists only for her to feel horrible when he ends up dead two months later.

she knows im never going into a combat situation, she doesnt want to move so far away from her family and original home

ide have to say the thing that gets me the most is how much she led on about how okay she was with it

this comes before
this

im going to have to cut her loose before i leave. i think thats the best route

Sounds like she is scared of having any argument with you, that's fucked up. A lot of people want to date someone emotionally clean and agreeable, idk where the fuck they think that shit is going to go if they don't see it, but people don't want to see it.

>Ok.
kek

This is all extremely gay. Long ass texts and shit. For what? Move on.

Then why even go when it is clear she doesn't really want to see you? You said yourself in the text you are 1000km away from everything you know and how alone you feel but you expect her to do the exact same thing but unlike you it is not something she gets to choose? Text after text shows you trying to force this on her and just from the vibe of your messages you seem like a passive aggressive bitch when things do not go your way(my comment earlier about you feeling superior is related to this). I would not doubt you are verbally abusive when she disagrees with you and that you may be her first real serious relationship.

its hard to man. im sure youve had a time like that. everyone has.

she is, she never did, and we have never argued. she never likes any type of confrontation. so i avoid anything that might upset her.

youre right actually.
except for the verbal abuse. never done that never would. i do get angry, but i don't tell her shes shit. but i do try to manipulate and convince her to come.

and with you being right, ill adjust my speech when i get back home. im not raising more hell over text.

maybe im just not the best person to date.

Verbal abuse isn't just "you are stupid, whore, ugly, etc." Call me a bitch if you want but the "you don't have to listen to what I say, if you don't want me there then I won't come" are both forms of verbal abuse as well since it is something you said deliberately in order to hurt the other person.

No no, just don't force anything forcing things just makes it worse and the verbally abusive part I think everybody has that in them and being in the army its not really something that doesn't bring stress with it. Just take re-think everything and what you want to do. Do you love her? Well great! Don't force anything. Goodluck OP

worst part is this has been the most stress full time of my life. my job right now (my trades training) is bringing me to the edge and i know that if i didnt have this problem with my job i wouldnt be so angry towards her. allot of what i said has come after a really horrible day at work. but no excuse amirite

just.. im just broken down. and the only thing that was keeping me going through this training was her. and now its gone man. i have to start all over again.

This guy gets it

If you only typed that to her as you said it's no excuse but it is a explanation am I right? Just be honest don't be afraid to be abit of beta man. If she was the thing keeping you going man get things straight OP

Why are people showing interest to a spoiled dramatic bitch who not only gets in a mood when he doesn't get his way but also goes out of his way to share his dull private bullshit with everyone?

Because we want to do some good in the world before we die.

checked.

why do you take 15 seconds of your time to type?

obviously you are bumping the thread and giving more attention to him.