Why is French the best language?

Why is French the best language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXPaRKKEi9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who said it was?

Because it isn't

Thank you for thinking so, but you are wrong.
Japanese and russian are the best ones.

>Russian
>best
>not even best slavic lang

>Japanese best language
Weeb alert

Italian is the best language

It isn't.

Why aren't the French proud of their great culture?

This is why you lose wars you know,

I think that Russian sounds wonderful, but I have to admit that I am probably influenced by the fact that most of my favorite authors are russian.
And I dont even know what Polish sounds like, let alone the structure of it.
Russian is based nevertheless.

Not particularly. I just love how it sounds and how it is written. Kanji are a pain in the ass to learn though.

I am .
I can be both proud of my country and objective, therefore I am.
French is illogical, and pretty much filled with nonsense.

why americans are constantly cocksucking us since the 20's?
we are overrated as fucks.

Swedish best language

Prove me wrong

>protip
You can't

Because they're rash*eds

We want you to be great again best bro

It's best language,that pronuce could perfectly meaning run from enymy

Big talk for a "nation" founded by cucks who ran from commies all across the strait, ah-guo

good joke

French is alright but Italian is objectively the superior romance language.

It is empirically one of the best because it gave birth to a poetic, literary, philosophical and intellectual production that is absolutely unprecedented.

>philosophical and intellectual production
yes, the same productions responsible of all degenerate current garbage on society.

>who are the greeks and Romans

You don't know what you are talking about and your love for the way a language sounds cannot be qualified as an objective way of gauging its properties.

Descartes, Pascal, Bergson, Tocqueville, Montaigne, Rousseau, Constant, Proudhon, Alain, Weil, Balzac, Gide, Malraux, Foucault, Montaigne, Debord, Lévi-Strauss, Dixsaut, Braudel, Bloch, Gilson, Michelet, Aron...

I don't give a single fuck about what you consider as degenerate, you simply have no idea of what you are talking about.

Glorious predecessors.

Why are you frogs such disgusting trash?

Sounds gay 2bh

The jealousy in your eyes.

And don't complain, you have Hölderlin, Leibniz, Goethe, Eckhart, Kant, Hegel, Schelling, Fichte, Marx, Nietzsche, Husserl und Heidegger.

IT'S NOT YOU FROGLEG HAVING PASTRY SUCKING SAUCE MAKING PANSY ASS SURRENDER MONKEY!!

*gives 5 shekels a month to work my fields*
*lets my men take your wife as a trophy*
*castrates your children*
*sends you off to carry supplies as a pack mule for the same men that fucked your wife*
And no one is there to stop me, for the illiterate uneducated peasants of our society would not question my claim to rule by right of god, the only book they've heard recited to them is curated selections of an edited bible. Tough luck chump but hey at least you're not a degenerate. Maybe you can hope for a neighboring lord to one day conquer me but don't expect any better treatment from him, he claims right to authority by ethnic blood, and you're the wrong shade of peach.

There is no way of creating a ranking between all the relevant languages anyway(I dont count all the dialect used by less than a few millions people). Questionning "What is the BEST language" is therefore ridiculous.
Ranking languages is therefore a completly subjective thing to do, so please let me give my opinion in the broken english of mine and stop being arrogant.

You are right on one thing though, I dont know what I am talking about.

>Why is French the best language?
It's the best language for angry nigger rap. (Not even joking.)

>amerilards unironically believe this

Don't forget that burgers were served up in white castles

Yes it is faggot.

Stay mad because nobody wats to learn fucking Poolish

It is?

This guy is right

I'm pretty sure German is the best for angry turkish rap, tho.

Such as this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXPaRKKEi9Y

Isn't angry nigger rap suppose to be intimidating? How can it be intimidating in French?

Do you mock the order of our holy Burger? The majesty of its illustrious breaded crown, it's tender freshly cooked meat, its toppings in their great diversity resembling the flowers of Greek legend? And all for the mere pittance of a single silver, you would reject even the grace of God heretic!

cringe

>Isn't angry nigger rap suppose to be intimidating? How can it be intimidating in French?
French is one of the harshest languages on Earth.

I remember father used to be obsessed with french literature. He had a large collection of books, sometimes used to sit and read us poems in french, then translate it. Even some of his own writing. Good memories.
Shame I never learned it, it's a really nice language.

Fuck you, gook lover.

a cette station descente a gauche

Are you a GPS?

Are you talking about our current president ?

Je veux mourrir

we are brainswashed by our education to hate ourself, also over self criticism wich lead to nothing but self hate and nihilism

gare de lyon

allons allons

>we are brainswashed by our education to hate ourself
The worst thing about France is imagining De Gaulle's reaction if he was allowed to come back for one day.

Le prochain !
Manu 53% !