Shitskins nations

>shitskins nations
>start booing their own when they are losing
>leave the stadium when the opposing team is winning by 3

>iceland
>cheer with their full heart to the end, no matter what is the score

Congratz on getting this far, Iceland. We have 10x the population but have never even qualified. Very nice.

>Finland
>no football team
>...

16x, acktchually

Wales has 10x

France 200x

Gratz, Island.

france is terrible

if iceland played the first half like they did the second, they'd have gone to penalties

and this is why white nations are forever cuckolds

>shitskin nations
>leave the stadium when the opposing team is winning by 3

Speak for yourself khan, we for instance usually like our teams better when they are miserable and combative than when they are superior

at least we're among the top 3 when it comes to ice hockey

our football team needs more nogs though

>Team gets embarassed on the biggest stage
>start cheering and singing

It's like you don't even give a rat's ass about the sport. Specifically looking at you, Ireland.

No it fucking doesn't, you just need to train and practise harder

>ops talks about shitskins
>this crawls under the skin of a spaniard

For the Glory of Spain!

I implied that we were in fact shitskin you stupid autistic cuck. I think you better go back to your cuckshed workstation to provide the sweet welfare bux ahmed and ungabungang use to knock your sister down and make her an uggo rapebabie

>implying im not about to get my phd in maths
>can get any job i want
>300k starting

stay mad, half-blood.

you emigrating to Germany is a given then.

>minijob wageslave gets so assblasted that he starts making shit up
German woman may be welcoming refugees with openlegs but at the end of the day you fap to your anime girls. Who really wins?
Don't act overly agressive pekka, you might just trigger off what little testosterone finn men have and go through with offing yourself. Better get back to that bottle so you forget that this happened.

>Better get back to that bottle so you forget that this happened.

Can't, we actually have work tomorrow, unlike you African apes in denial.

>German woman may be welcoming refugees with openlegs
racist and sexist, fuck off to Sup Forums

Island played the same in both halfs
French players just got bored in the 2nd one and stopped trying

>we actually have work tomorrow

Wowow you sure you're not an immigrant buddy?
since when anything was more important to a finn than drinking himself to sleep so he can forget the life he lives?
Why would i wanna go to that rotten shithole of a board

>wageslave

/r9k/, your game is through.

Based spaniard BTFOing everyone

nah

iceland wasn't marking right the first half, they felt the pressure and they felt tired

it's not like france suddenly has a good team commited to its country

I have a sex life, unllike r9k or ethnic german "men" ( not counting cuck and gross shit of course )

Someone has to pay for the EU bills so useless leech countries like Spain don't fall on the level of Africa. Even when they belong among them, considering how much Moor blood average spaniard has in their veins.

The difference is we can afford to drink ourselves to death while you'll just settle for huffing petrol like the rest of the monkeys in Africa.

Also had fun in Madrid last year. Fucked a lot of female monkeys down there, so who knows maybe some of your wife's sons will look a bit more white than his peers. That is if you're lucky.

Based thread OP for a based crowd and football team
BAGGUETE BAGGUETE BAGGUETE BAGGUETE

>literally muh dick: the post

>He brags about paying the bills of people he doesn't like
Greatest victory Finland ever had since Russia cucked you out of your industrial powerhouses
You would have totally wrecked me if the testosterone count in finnsih men wasn't the lowest in the world.
I can safely assume you can't get it up.
>A german bringing another man's dick to the convo
What an embarrassing shit eating furry

Of course I will put people who trashtalk countries better than their own back in their place. You should be thankful if nothing else. And you really shouldn't talk about getting cucked, after all, Spain is widely regarded as the most cucked country in Europe, completely fucked in the ass by Arabs.

some assblasted spanish janitor deleted my post. so here's a (you)

Clearly touched a nerve there, seeing as my post was the only one deleted when the whole thread is nothing but shitposting from start to finish. kek.

You fail to understand that WE are the arabs. But your last message read moody as fuck, i'm worried that your autistic rage will make you stab yourself in some homosauna while your grandpapa cracks branches in your girly back

Tbh i didn't report your shitpost, getting a janitor in this thread would get me banned.
In any case my comeback was better thoughtout classier and as a whole more engaging than your shitty timid ranting about how you fucked girls in your imagination

there's nothing classy at getting buttblasted about the truth.

You're the one that's buttblasted, not an uncommon feel for the finn all being said

You are not "the arabs".
No country sees you as white.
No arab country sees you as real arabs.
You are the disgusting hybrid country no one wants to have.

Shouldn't you begin your daily dumpster diving trip though? It's getting pretty late, and you are not getting any job soon anyway, so better get going before you starve to death like rest of the Africans.

>no u
another great zinger from this classy cuckiard, kek.