Alright. Im sick of this size debate. Anyone want to argue with me? Size DOESN'T matter. I'm 2...

Alright. Im sick of this size debate. Anyone want to argue with me? Size DOESN'T matter. I'm 2.5 inches soft and 5 inches hard. I get the job DONE people. And my GF is fucking hot. Go ahead and post your theories, but no cock pics bigger than mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gf is hot
Post pics of her with timestamp and your sick with timestamp, else micropenis faggot triggered

You actually triggered?

Ah, summerfags roll in

What is a summerfag? Is that a person who only is homosexual in the summer time?

Post a picture against the keyboard then.

Yeah gunna need proof

What is a summer gag

Your dick would never satisfy a woman

No you're right user, penis size doesn't matter. It's the motion of the ocean

Who the fuck told you that. Your gf?

im 5'5 and my penis made my ex cum every time if you dont know how to use it,they will say u got a small one.

pop can comparison pic or GTFO bitch

>no cock pics bigger than mine.
not a very subtle /r/ thread OP.

why do you guys obsess over the size of your ducks? you're all fucking dumb. just be smart or skilled at something useful in life. that's something worth worrying about

Sent from my Android phone

Get your dick out of here

Penis size for sure doesn't matter my dick is just a bit bigger than ops and I make my girl cum like crazy

girls who say size doesn't matter are shallow!

Shallow in what sense?

Small cock dude.

vidya.cde.jp

size doesn't matter, but how does it feel to be an inch smaller than a 15 year old?

My BF's happy with it.
>5.8 - 6 Idk i dont really bother measuring it

He doesn't have a microboy but he is small

I'm about 6 inches here this is my girl. She says she doesn't care and I make her cum every other time depending on how much effort I put in. It's all the factors that play into your sex game.

Question am i ghost banned? Just reply to let me know.

5.9 here. Tbh anything above 5 is capable of making a girl or guy happy but if you're under 5.5 (average) you'll have to try harder to get results

No

ya

CP

the virgina is made to fit any size of penis, women and men need to stop being so dense. small penis feels just as good as large penis.

Im close to 6 i believe and relatively thick

The look on my gf when i slide it in... ugh its the definition of O face. We always cum together. She thanks me after sex... its not all about size, its just whether or not your partners parts like your dick and how you use it

Wow your cock soft is bigger than OPs hard

Hahahahahahahaha hahhahaha

hard as I can get it right now
>Pretty drunk ya know

My dick is 2.5-3 inches hard and, though many girls have told me they want to orally pleasure me, I always stop them from getting anywhere near it. I just can't stand knowing I'll just be humiliating.

Mine is 7.08 inches long, 2.36 inches wide and the grith is 6.1 inches. Does the job and my wife sure likes it. I have not met any girl I couldn't satisfy with it.

Detective shrimpy reporting..and well gentleman im here to tell you guys i detect babydicks!

Post a pic?

mfw im 14 and my dick is the same size

>yfw reported

Underaged B&

I'm 30

stumpycok.tumblr.com

18yo Virgin here. When I see posts that guys say they have sizes close to mine, but can satisfy a woman and have stamina, i get happy, but then i get really sad knowing it can never be true

>Post a pic?

Not going to because wife is right next to me and would not like that at all.

Why so interested?

The average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) and the average circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 centimeters) onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/

Bullshit, not having pics on your phone of when you feel youre at your biggest
>exposed for liar

Sauce on that

I've fucked hotter

Tom? Tom Cruise, is that you on Sup Forums?

That's pretty hot actually.

mfw I don't even own a duck

OP here. Why is that hot??

Because
> muh humiliation fetish

Meh, I just like the size difference, a little kink of mine

Let's cam jack lmk

The only thing satisfying her is the money you provide her with, fuckhead.

stumpycok.tumblr.com

Can we turn this into a rate thread? I dont want to start tho

Why would I have pics of my dick ready waiting for you on my phone just in case?

Besides i'm 29 and married you butthurt fucktard, meaning i'm not 15 yo summerfag trying to impress random sluts and sending them pics.

What size is your dick??

Only annual income matters

b&

At the end of the day it's mostly charm and physical attractiveness and how good you are in bed that matter in how well you do with women.

However, having a big cock (but not painfully big) definitely does improve your success with women. I've had girls want to sleep with me purely because they've seen my cock, and girls tend to spread the word around making other women at least a little curious.

Well, your thread screams "notice me and agree with me" like no other. If you are so confident about it, then why did you make this thread? My penis is just 3inch (or was it 2.5inch?) hard, yet I don't feel a need to make a thread about it.
Women don't give a fuck about how huge or long your penis is because to them these are more important than a meat between men's thighs:
-Gorgeous face
-Hot body
-Wealthy
-Career
-Interesting personality

If you are a skinny ugly fucker, no matter how long and big your penis is, they will still ignore you and only line you are gonna get from them is "Get lost!".

Dont get posterior inflammation old chum. I just dont believe a word youre saying

My duck is average. Pic related.

All those you listed are definitely more important, but women definitely care how about the size of your dick to some extent.

About 4 inches, maybe 5, not sure

This user knows what he's talking about. It has happened to me also that girls start to talk about my dick to other girls and the other girls get curious etc.

Challenge accepted

girth matters
im slightly longer than 6"
with 6" of girth
most girls love it
some girls say it takes too much effort to warm up to it
>but no cock pics bigger than mine
>sick b8 m8

You aren't wrong, but you aren't right either.

Do they? How big is yours?

Well it's your problem but I really have no reason to lie but whatever... think what you want.

when i hit a packed party
if im just looking to get my dick wet fast
i can bump my hard cock against most girls asses
give them a "oh my bad"
theyll check what bumped them
smile and and flirt with me
3 inches cant give you that.

HAHAHA that is tiny. Are you a midget?

Same. Literally never even had a hookup that didnt lead to a super attached "best ive ever had" girl. Granted its relative to how good looking you are.

Come on how big are you then

Haha that's hot

underaged b&

Too big for some girls and that's why the gossip started at the first place. You can't believe what some girls are ready to do when they are curious enough.

Can't really fuck any virgins because it hurts them too much (tried few times). The more experienced ones need some time to get used to it and we still need to use a lot of lubricant.

Found the Jew GF

Nice one. Here are mine...

Yeah that is pretty fuckin hot. How big are you son?

Even if size doesn't matter I'd still prefer my dick to yours any day of the week.

How many inches is that?

Put it on a key board like ops

It's not real

You've mastered camera angels I'll give you that. No way that thing is bigger than 7 inches

I'm on my phone at the moment sorry

It's real

Camera angle helps, but it's a bit over 7"

Forgot the picture.