Is it just me or are the French really shit at atmosphere?

Is it just me or are the French really shit at atmosphere?

They're the hosts but the stadiums are always so quiet.
When the French team plays you can often hear the fans of the opposing team cheer way louder.

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_fieldsxnation.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this coming from Germany

France isn't even a real country. They should just be displaced into England and Germany. They're shit at everything they do. Their food is pretentious and overrated. OOHHH LA LA LA FRENCH TOAST literally eggy bread. They're cucking their own nation and don't even care because they never win at anything and have a defeatist attitude. If you saw someone waving a white flag you would automatically associate it with the French. They can't even get French people to play for their team, they have to get blacks from the continent who somehow manage to smell worse than they do, perhaps that's why they like them so much. You have never been a world power. Your biggest contribution to history was a manlet that eventually failed. A man whose wife was fucked over and over again by many different people. It's funny, it sort of reflects the state of your national team. Your biggest hero is an overrated manlet who is surrounded by foreigners. BRAVA.

You mean the loudest football country?

These games often sounded like games at the Etihad.

>he is this mad

lol because french people don't like to watch football. Have you ever saw a league 1 match? all the stadium are fucking empty.
They only watch nt competitions, because "muh nationalism"
Every single french player that can kick the ball around, will immediately leave the country and play somewhere else.

jesus. take a nap buddy

> tfw the only time it gets loud is when isis attacks

>They should just be displaced into England and Germany.
no thanks lad

meanwhile NIR and Scotland are planning to leave

>Implying it would ever happen

This time it was good tho even without island supporters

kek you should have seen ligue 1 before PSG's domination

You lost the rivalry war
You will be always number 2

>You will be always number 2

AYY

Most hosts nations don't have atmosphere because the cost of places is high and people who can afford it are mostly middle-class/upper-class.
On the other end, invited countries have discount so many more lower-class who are willing to make noise.

héhé

>he writes in english

the brits have won. their culture is dominating earth to this day, and will continue to do so until china becomes a super power and hundreds of years pass

>loudest football country
The loudest football countries are south america's semi-feral supporters. It's not a position to aspire to.

>he writes in english

it's funny, last time I checked all English aristocracy and nobility has been speaking French for centuries. Matter of fact it's even the origin of the expression "forgive my French".
But hey at least we're not degenerate enough to be talking yiddish

great post

>eggy toast

It's been a rough week, England.

It's okay, oldest ally, we *will* avenge you.

>he once again types in English

t. Horatio Farnsworth, the English cuckhold.

>Caring about soccer

Don't be this mad, first french colony.

Give a closer look to your national motto ;-)

Yes, we are. I was on the stadium tonight, and wished so much to be seated with the Icelandics. That didn't happen. And it was shit. We don't have songs, only our anthem and some phrases ("who doesn't jump isn't French" and "Allez les Bleus"). No atmosphere, nothing. I've tried my best, but alone, I couldn't do much.

One time, we had wonderful atmospheres. Then the govenrment interfered and banned a lot of ultra fans from the stadiums, in particulary in Paris when Qatar bought PSG. Now we only have casual fans, we call them "Footix", as the name of the '98 WC mascot.

I' ve tried to enter in the stadium with a paper, "Il pleut" (it rains) was written on. I couldn't enter in with it. Thanks Sarkozy, thanks Hollande, thanks Valls, and thanks UEFA for this.
(I've had another one with "beaten by a dentist" on it)

must be your broadcast, i've noticed when switching streams that some countries mix the crowd quieter than others.
the crowd tonight was pretty loud imo

T'as eu la chance de voir 5-2 en direct et tu viens geindre? PEDE!
>PS: le match d'hier etait mille fois plus mou a tous les points de vue

T'en fais pas, il était autant au match que moi je suis dans un pays libre.

I found amusing the way they behaved when the won iceland

no cheering, no party, the french werent even very happy

their reaction was like they were expecting to beat iceland from the beginning

More like we respected them and didn't want to cheer while thay had the game of their lives (a good proof is that they took poses for photographers, and did their meme clapping anyway).

And btw we knew that it meant that Germany was next. And this will be no normal day in France, i'm not even exagerating.

So yeah, we won, but the hard part is still yet to be done.

And I say we as France nation in general. I wasn't on the field, i'm not black enough :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) LE POL MAYMAY XDDDDDDD

Memeing aside, the French Open has the worst audience of any tennis tournament.

Paye ton match sans suspense. J'ai regretté d'avoir mis 100€ là-dessus. Si je voulais juste voir le match j'serais parti le voir sur mon canapé.

Bon, après, j'étais mal placé, derrière le but mais opposé aux Islandais.

>France isn't even a real country.
>They're shit at everything they do.
>Their food is pretentious and overrated.
>surrounded by foreigners.

France BTFO the UK at:

women
food
architecture
art
literature (tie)
poetry (tie)
medicine
physics
chemistry (tie)
philosophy
mathematics
technology
theatre (tie)
movies
dance
athletics

Thanks Based leaf.

Not to be mean, but it reminded me a joke about Canada

> What's sad about Canada is that they could have French cuisine, US tech, and UK culture

> Instead of that, they have French tech, US culture, and UK food.

this pic explains it all, the UK's greatest ever sex symbol, Micky Jagger, totally cuck'd by French actor Alain Delon.

Have you watched Germany-Italy? No atmosphere at all.
The loudest fans are always the British and Irish.

mfw

The NT often plays in the Stade de France, which is not a football stadium and its not a public of supporters but watchers. Matches in football stadium like Vélodrome or Parc des Princes have a better atmosphere

it was really nice when they started to sing their anthem
something you arent allowed to do, jelly kraut

>women
Nah they're shit they talk all funny like they're trying to talk proper but they do the foreign stuff
>food
as the other guy said, pretentious shit like fucking I dont know egg in a frog arse no fucking need mate, beans on toast lovely jublee

the rest of the stuff I cant be arsed with

>like fucking I dont know

Indeed you don't

What France GIFTED the rest of the world is not only mere recipes.

We INVENTED how it's done.

Without us, your waterproff ass wouldn't have had Ice cream, sauces in general (do you even Maitre-Saucier?), or the simple fact of deep frying floor to make it FUCKING AMAZING.

Not to mention classical bakery / pastry. Do you even Fraisier? Do you even creme brulée? Do you even Ile flottante?

So don't talke shit with us, and keep dipping those "crackers" of your in your tea while munching what you dare to call "cheese".

BECAUSE WE ALSO KICK ASSES AT CHEESE, AND WINE, AND ALL THE THINGS THAT MATTER IN LIFE YOU CHEEKY CUNT MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR FUCKING DAILY FOOTS OIF RAIN.

I'm not even mad.

But teaching ignorant asses is hard

And our womens are top tier too, but no one tookj you seriously on that one

>mathematics

What. Newton alone contributed more to mathematics than all french mathematicians combined.

Without the french there would be no world cup, no european championship, no ballon d'or.
It's not like it would change something for the Anglos, but im sure others countries love those things.

this.
Mais comme tout le monde chiale quand un parisien se fait siffler au Vel et quand un marseillais se fait siffler au Parc les choses n'évolue pas...

>that flag
>this post

Is it really a Brit criticizing just anyone's food or women?
That's like one of us would criticize the Arabs for killing jews... come on, you can't be serious, the only worse cuisine on earth compared to the British is the Ethiopian cuisine because they don't have food at all and they can be glad they don't have to eat what you call "cuisine".
And your women... oh god it's too easy to moch English women and >inb4 Scottish, Irish or Welsh these are even worse, the only women on this planet that somehow achieve to be uglier than English ones and that's a close call.

I was at Arnarhóll (the gathering place in Reykjavik to watch the game) tonight, which was understandably completely full of Icelandic people and gloryhunting tourists. One thing that stood out in the sea of fans was a lone, huge French flag sticking out. Not to say anyone would have assaulted them, but the French showed a lot of spirit bringing it there.

After the game I met some French people at the bars and they were pretty based and very humble ("we'll lose to germany anyway, c'est la vie and whatnot"). French fans have a lot of passion and a lot of spirit from my limited experience with them, and I don't bear any grudges. We did manage to outsing them even when behind tonight, though.

> Mathematics stopped at newton

Dude

stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_fieldsxnation.htm

No Newton had principaly contributed to Physics.

>because they don't have food at all and they can be glad they don't have to eat what you call "cuisine"

Thanks, now I won't even be mad if you beat our asses, knowing we at least feel the same on the topic of cuisine, and bongs

The most common prejudices about Britain in Germany
>suck at penalties/tournaments
>ugly women and bad teeth
>bad cuisine
You could have figured, my froggy friend

Some nice approximation methods and inifinitesimal calculus which was better formulated by Leibniz, which is why his formalism is still used and not Newton's.
Cauchy did more for mathematics than Newton.

black people in the crowd (98% of the crowd) do not want to make a lot of noise because they do not want to damage their vocal cords because that would interfere with making their mix tape

Kek

this

WHAT IS THE PASTA POTENTIAL OF THIS POST QUICK SOMEONE RATE IT

Pure butthurt / 10

Leaf, you are good. A part of France is in Canada, and therefore you will always be great ally.

This. Gastronomy in France is not just >muh Christmas pudding gud enough if you drink lol xD
No. French cuisine is an art and a science. It's in our culture to spend money, time and energy in our food. You clearly have never been to France or you would know this.

Americans have won.

>it's another "brits being jealous of French superiory" episode

Jésus...

Kek

Without England there would be no Football so England has France beat there

China invented soccer tho