Creepy thread?

creepy thread?

post your creepiest shit

Other urls found in this thread:

alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello from !

Wow. This must be what the monks and Hindu did. Like with their colorful paintings.
Probably going into another state of mind or reaching. Nirvana opens up a different view on things.

The only thing he was guilty of was operating a funeral home without a license.

The first time I smoked meth I was awake for days. I ended up home alone screaming at my cat because I thought someone had 'changed' it.

milk that dick

>Not even once.

Wasn't this fake?.

There was a group of 8 college students who all belonged to the mountain climbing club. One day, during the Winter, they decided to climb the tallest mountain in the area. During the ascent, the weather took a turn for the worse. They ran into trouble and were stranded near the top for two weeks. Eventually, a rescue team managed to reach them. There were only 7 survivors. They were airlifted to a nearby hospital. After a few days, 6 of them made a full recovery, but the seventh survivor was so traumatized by the experience that he lost his mind and was put in a mental hospital. The police questioned the remaining 6 about what happened during the two weeks they were stranded on the mountain. They asked what happened to the missing climber. “He just wandered off and never came back,” they said. The police questioned each of the 6 survivors and they all told the same story. Then, they went to the mental hospital to question the 7th survivor, but they couldn’t get any sense out of him. When they asked him what happened to the missing climber, he just kept banging his head against the padded walls and repeating over and over, “8… 8… 8…”

>poor record keeping basically the entire pre-1900s literally everywhere
>SOMEHOW WE HAVE NO RECORDS FOR THIS MAN, GHOST?! ALIEN?
>fuck you

A talking head on the back of a dudes skull? Yeah gonna go with fake on that one.

this thread fucking sucks, are you all 11?

>The first known description of Mordake is found in an 1895 Boston Post article authored by fiction writer Charles Lotin Hildreth.[3] The article describes a number of cases of what Hildreth refers to as "human freaks", including a woman who had the tail of fish, a man with the body of a spider, a man who was half-crab, and Edward Mordake. Hildreth claimed to have found these cases described in old reports of the "Royal Scientific Society". It is unclear whether a society actually existed with this name. Hildreth's article, which also contained other fictional creatures such as the "Fishwomen of Lincoln" and the "Half-human half-crab", was not factual and was probably published by the newspaper as fact simply to increase reader interest.

TL;DR: Most likely fake, but still creepy.

so was he a time traveller or a vampire?

Contribute something actually creepy, then? Nothing spooks me anymore, so it's hard to gauge what is creepy now.

I like that one. Worth the read.

Definitely a time traveller. Weird clothes, strange secret lab, odd knowledge...

Sounds legit.

It would be interesting if there were actual scientist modifying humans with animals. What if it was real and maybe the government stepped in and took the scientist with them. And maybe the man with the two faces was a loose expirament but he disnt know.

checked does nice double dubs

longy but a goody

this pic is the creepiest thing in the thread

mushroom clouds are terrifying. they just look evil.

That's funny, I read those were paintings made while someone was progressing through an acid trip and the whole thing was supervised and coordinated.

This is one of my faves.

Please give me a summary of what this is.(not the ending) just a summary. If it's worth reading

Ooh good one. Than god I can't see that circle

I doubt we could successfully complete such experiments even now.

Oh fuck, I was there for that.

Goddamnit I've wasted time on this site.

dude gets on wrong subway car, discovers strange hidden society of weirdness

Me too! Oldfags like us are trapped here for life.

I occasionally suffer from Hypnopompic hallucinations. Basically I wake up and see people and things that arent there. The other night there was a man with blood running down his face at the foot of my bed.

That's neato. Never seen it before, but
I live in the Philadelphia area so saved to check this shit out.

i love this one. its more than likely bullshit though.

A lot of them have been vandalized or removed due to construction. If you do find one, take a picture for future generations!

Oh man I LOVE this one! Havent read it in years.

OH SHIT HOLY FUCK

It's easily explainable, but I still like it.

One of my faves, too. Did you know that they might be making a TV series out of it?

Yo what is up with the pictures from the book scary stories to tell in the dark series? Nigga shit is elementary books. Shit ain't creepy nigga

underrated as fuck.

Say what now?

What about that one nazi science test who would sew small dogs out to bigger dogs.
And even reviving decapitated heads.

I did not know that. Will be great to see Candle Cove on TV again.

I'll just leave this here.

>What about that one nazi science test who would sew small dogs out to bigger dogs.
I know the head thing but I wasnt aware of this?

That makes me cross my legs. Cannot be good for your vag.

This one is required /x/ reading.

Yes there is even videos of the dogs fully awake walking around with the top halves of other dogs sewn onto them.
Sad thing is they all died about a day after the test

Weather balloon.

Mind blown.

I see unicorns by the thousands flying outside my window every morning too.

I think death may have been a mercy in that situation. Jesus how horrific. Also, didnt the soviets try to impregnate human women with monkey seaman and vice versa?

Generated by Google's Deep Dream AI

I highly doubt this one. While it's possible, it seems more likely that it's a reference to various fungi that infect insects and force them to go to advantageous spots for releasing their spores before killing their host and blooming. I like how the clefairies could be involved though.

CANT WAKE UP

>monkey seaman

Swamp gas

Your a Fucking faggot.
Made me spit out my coffee

Kek

This is an official Garfield storyline.

I do actually hallucinate in the mornings though and it fucking sucks.

alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm

apparently he manage to discover the 'elixir of youth' which many famous Alchemists (John Dee,Roger Bacon,Isaac Newton,Paracelsus,Nicola Flamel) failed to discover!

Sweet mother of God.

Ever had sleep paralysis? I get it all the time... and Brain Zaps. Fucking brain zaps gave me insomnia for 3 months until I got off the medication I was on.

Really though, I've tried to quit, it's just such a great website. I find the trick to getting away from places like this is to still use it but to limit to once a week for about an hour.

Sorry, no creep here, just candleja