I am fucked. A bug, almost as big as a baby pigeon, just flew in through my door...

I am fucked. A bug, almost as big as a baby pigeon, just flew in through my door. The light was of and it started acting fucking crazy hitting on walls and all that. So i went outside to my balcony, lit some light with my phone to the door, expecting it to come to the light and fly out. So i could get in and close the door. While i was waiting there, it continued to act shit inside but then the voice slowly faded and it stopped. I came in, turned on the light, and it was gone. I looked everywhere, armed with my +3 mom's towel, it was fucking gone. Dıd it fly past in front of me at some point and i didn't see? Is it still in here? I closed the doors so if it's still inside, it looks like im going to be sleeping with a friend. Fuckshit.

And now i have to go to sleep soon because i will get up early tomorrow. It's 3am here.

i fucking suffer with you mate

OP is fuvk

easy fix: kill yourself. then you don't have to worry about the bug, cuz you're fucking dead.

obviously it's going to exsanguinate you and your family while you sleep so that it may increase its power

>it continued to act shit inside but then the voice slowly faded and it stopped.
Is the bug a demon?

Its just a turkish person user, be careful as they are known to commit islamicsudoku if left unchecked

>armed with my +3 mom's towel

wut?

What country do you live in? I wanna know what country not to visit

it's enchanted you fucking asswipe can't you see

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This guy is right!

Point your finger at it and say "THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS REAL!"

Either it attacks you or it leaves in anger.

My bad gentleman. I shall leave you to your business.

Probably a beetle.
Pretty sure most other flying insects don't get that big.
Are you really afraid of a beetle?
Oh and if you do find it, post pics please

OP where are you from? If you're in Europe it's just another part of the turkroach migration. Do your part and exterminate it before it can claim your clay as turkish

i chuckled

don't do this user! it might get resentful and setup a store in your bedroom selling stolen electronics! be very careful!

safer is to say "HUNGARY FOR CLOSED BORDERS" and then it will try to run for the door.

Also did it produce audible buzzing when flying?
Because if it did, it's most definitely a beetle,

What is is with beetles and slamming themselves into things?

Op is a fucking pussy

Be sure to stock up specifically on non-halal insect spray. And remember when using said spray that one must yell "DEUS VULT!" in a commanding and assertive tone to ensure the death of the roach and the reinstatement of Constantinople.

OP listen here, you must coax the turkroach out of it's comfort zone. Challenge it's turkroachcentric beliefs.

Start mentioning Constantinople, white culture, christianity, and western civilization. The turkroach's small mind will short circuit.

They are insectoid people who were originally steppe nomads who mainly fucked goats, their minds never evolved to higher culture.

dont worry OP, its just gonna crawl over u all night long
>tasting u
>spiting on u, maybe also pooping on u
>walking all over u, ur face, ur mouth, etc with its hairy legs

Yeah i live in a fucked up country. I hope yours is better

OP DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE ISLAMAPHOBIC/TURKOPHOBIC BIGOTS! THEIR WHITE MINDS CAN'T COMPREHEND TURKISHNESS.

^^^^^ALL TURKOPHOBES

LET THE TURK INTO YOUR HOME, LET IT LIVE, THEY ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SHOW THEIR SUPERIORITY TO THE WORLD!

WE ARE NOT ROACHES, WE ARE PROUD WHITE TURKIC PEOPLES.

its literally going to lay eggs in your body tonite, have fun birthing the xenomorphs that end humanity

Turks are indeed famed for their hairyness, lack of hygeine and ability to shit all over everything wherever they go

was an honor to know you OP, we can only hope you die peacefully in sleep.

I am hairy. Can't say much otherwise about the hygiene. But i do take a shower 3-4 times a week.

Guys, can you please just fucking drop the shitty Sup Forums cancer?

Shoo, shoo, mahmood!

The only ones I can see annoyed by this are turkroaches themselves...are you one of them?

this real?

>this fucking thread

You better call the mobile infantry