My gf (pic related) wants me to fuck her friend in front of her. Will this create problems in our relationship...

My gf (pic related) wants me to fuck her friend in front of her. Will this create problems in our relationship? Help me Sup Forumsrothers

Her friend (girl on right) has an amazing ass as you can see

Its bait.A pure setup.

It really means that she wants to open the door to her taking other dicks with your permission.

Because a chick is just going to OFFER that, out her pure, unselfish, loving heart right OP?

Do it, film it, share it

>this_thread_again.bmp
fuck off, middleschool retard

You do realise that if you do, then she'll use it to strong arm you into letting her fuck other dudes.

I mean if it were me, I'd do it, and then dump her, since obviously she isn't interested in a closed relationship. Just the fact that she asked is a red flag.

I agree with diz dubs

Agreed. There is still a chance she just gets off to seeing me with another woman.

She's a literal cuck then.

You can just do it, and if she ever brings up the 'wanting to fuck another dude', just tell her no, and if she brings this up, just tell her that you were doing what she wanted.

Yes.
Problems.
She looks hot as fuck, tho, so you wanna keep her...

exactly what this user says

women cucks do exist so there is a possibility she just gets off on it, but it is most likely what everyone else is thinking
my wife is a cuck and legit gets off on watching me fuck other women but never asks to be with men so it is possible just rare

do what he told you, fuck her friend, let her get off on it, if she uses it to ask to fuck other guys tell her no and all that or dump her if she continues to try to strong arm you into it
who knows you may even just end up dating her friend after you break up
message her like, yeah so femanon only wanted me to fuck you so she could bang as many dudes as she wanted etc have fun with it OP make some memories and dont get cucked yourself

sauce on that ass user?

Will do fam

yes op u can switch from your dominant hand to non-dominant

Amazing ass? Bruh

It's a trap, she already is or wants to fuck other guys and she's doing this to make herself feel better/justify her shit actions. Nothing more than a fucking setup, move along you fuckin idiot. Oh yeah, go get a vasectomy too, so she can't fucking baby trap you, you fuckin nimrod.

>Will this create problems in our relationship
usually, yes

ps if you do wind up banging her friend and she is there
start it off by getting all intimate with her friend, part way into it try to get your girl to join in, really get her going first tho, you know like fuckin her friend while talking to your girl, teasing her, make her want to join in, make sure she knows that dick is the only dick she needs and make it show on her friends face for her
reinforce the idea that your dick is the only dick she needs make it a great experience for both of them and you will be golden bro

wish you the best of luck in your adventure and i hope it all works out for you

Soul de it matter?
She looks trashy anyways

She's really pretty too. Met her in high school

So does the friend know anything about this? and if so what are her thoughts?

She probably already took chads dik and wants to make herself feel better by letting you fuck some other grillz do it..either way the relationship is fucked changed. Best case she is a cucking and you win worst case she a cunt and you fucked her bestie

And if bait kys user

didnt some guy "starlord' dump this girls pics the other night?

worst case scenario: she wants to fuck other guys

good case scenario: u get a good pussy from her friend

best case scenario: 3some

if he did then this whole thread is bait

I had posted this girls pic before, I think a guy did backtrace the pic and dump her pics

I have a 5 inch dick hard

Moar pics

The moment she asked you that it's already over. So enjoy fucking her friend and dump your gf later.

dubz don't lie

Dump her and go live your life
that bitch already fucked another man

This, plus your gf(if it actually is and not just one of your fantasies as a neckbeard cuck) looks like a slut.

Some guy traced the photos back to the girls insta account and started dumping them. I'd rather not post moar pics.

I wonder what you look like...

what's her insta

wich 1?

this is truth

this

the girl's

instagram.com/alexabanda

Tell her to join in the action (also count me in user)

Thats her queu to ask you to watch a nigger fuck her if you do it