Confession thread

Confession thread

ITT:
We say what we've never had the guts to say

>Jasmine. I love you with all my soul. I've loved you ever since we were 9 and I know I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. But damn you. Damn you for allways throwing your feelings and body away at the first piece of shit that calls you pretty, damn you for moving from heart break after heart break. You've made it clear you will never love me the way I love you, but that okay. I feel sorry for you. I've lost someone who didn't love me, but you lost someone who loves you like nobody else ever could. Goodbye and I hope I never see you again.

Op is a sweaty neck beard who never had the guts to say hi to a girl.

Ah, my daily cringe has been supplied, and its only 1am

What would you know about love cuckko?? My only respite is she says she doesn't love me cause I'm like family. I know her and she's way more shallow than she says she is. If I were to get fit as fuck, she'd be slobbing all over me. Only I know I never will.

She said she thinks of you like family cause you are fucking revolting but dose not want to hurt your feelings.

Fuck you dad! I'm gayer than a truck stop glory hole!!! Feels great to get that of my chest!
BTW, my "best friend", he's been breeding my ass on your bed for the past 8 years!

A beta AND conceited, that's new.

this is now a cringe thread

I'm aware of that asshole, I'd need to disappear for two years and come back transformed. That'll show her what's up

If I didn't plan ahead so naturally and easily, I'd want to kill the people around me. It's just frequent ignorance and delusion being blasted at me.

So do it faggot, what's stopping you besides being a huge pussy?

Top level cringe OP

've been dead inside for few years now ... graduated as an heavy current electrotechnical engineer ... and realised that studies took away all my friends i used to talk to and got me rid of all women for like 8 years so i have nobody now + im "brutally honest" so i cant make new friends now ... just dont study that field .. money are nice but it will cost you your youth and social life ... just felt like saying that I think about suicide more and more day by day

What is so cringe fuckers??!!! This is a confession thread!!

>I'm aware of that asshole,
I'm aware of that, asshole; I'd need to...
Fixed that for you, family.
How was high school English class, squirt?
Intelligence is also sexy, kiddo. Get a good mixture of physical and intellectual fitness, and you'll have females all over you, if you're into that shallow bullshit.

Like u kno what love is at 9 years old. Fuckin pathetic beta

kek

She's my roommate, she's moving out in August. She is gonna visit both during winter and again next summer. I'm hoping to surprise her by then. I've lost 10 lbs in two weeks so I'm on a good start

I molest comatose patients at the hospital I work in.

Now it's a cringe thread

see
lol

I'm just going to leave since you're trying to push that so hard.

I think I'm failing at life.

I'm only 19, turning 20 next month, I still live at home with my parents while I'm about to be sporting two jobs, I own three cars, and I pay for all my bills. I can afford to move out, but I kinda don't want to. I don't have very many friends, and I am horrible with socializing. If I move out I'll be even more lonely living by myself. Sure, it'll be nice at times. But I just don't want to be even more lonely than I already am.

OP seems obsessed and girl seems to not care at all

The confession is cringe. It is a cringe worthy confession. The OP spat cringe on the page. This wouldn't be allowed in a non-cringe thread. There are beta cucks out there that have more cringe, but not many.

>HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

>Cringe

You're not brutally honest, you're an aspie. You've done well professionally, now get out there and meet some chicks. Train yourself not to say cringy things to people you barely know and you'll be fine.

Pics or it didn't happen.