Getting pretty high right now. Post some cool pics or Stoner comics

Getting pretty high right now. Post some cool pics or Stoner comics

Pineapple upside down bunt cake

How about the comic about the stoner who constantly feels the need to tell everyone how he likes to get stoned and can't go through a conversation without mentioning weed?

that looks delicious

Yummy cummy in my tummy

dude weed lmao

wtf is that thing?

mflb, its a vape

It's a vaporizer. The Magic Flight Launch Box.

OP here, here's my heavy weekend hitter

Damn, that thin's dope. I'm noobish stoner. I mainly just use bong.

Weed is wack wesley

Heres my da buddha

>Diffusing vapour through a bong

3 heady 5 me, bru.

Heres what I was vaping on, was called Mother Of Berries

One hit and you will know why too :) [0] to [8] in one hit

That looks beautiful. have a stoner comic.

Supposedly its shipped from Cali but what do I know.

I believe it. It just seems a little much. You have like a stack sitting atop your desk.

I just prefer to keep it simple.

>pic related

the desktop vape is so efficient. I usually only need 2 elbow packs (that's about 0.1g) and I am in outer space. So much more efficient.

Just gonna post my rigs, i mostly dab.

I love dabs! It's just so hard getting any around here. Me and my best friend are sharing a gram of shatter from Oregan

I'm getting a half of "fire" tonight, he's gonna deliver it right to my house i love my dealer. Last time i had some purple and it was like smoking a unicorn, i never see purple bud around here.

bowls are gay buy a bong or kys

A bong you say?

Yabba Dabba Doo!

good choice of vape, got the launchbox myself, love it

Best dabs I have had to date, Almost 2 years ago now

Yeah, i live in south florida so it's not so hard to get here

Some nug from like a year ago. Was told it was Blue Dream

I'm from Philly

Lolz just smoked using the same device not too long ago. Orange cookies

I have a knockoff version of the mflb, still gets the job done.

also my nectar collector

would eat/10

Holy shit dude grind that shit more. LIke a lot more. LIke a powder. They sell a finishing grinder, definitely worth it.

Fuck those things are so shit, genuinely the most inefficient way to get high

692208827 What is that device your using?

Elaborate. I've used craftys and pax and I find the MFLB the most efficient of them all.

Is the finishing grinder that good? Been eyeing it for a while now, may as well pull the trigger. Otherwise I'm stuck running the same weed through my grinder a few times trying to get it down smooth. Also a neat trick I learned is that if you use the glass stem a lot, you can hit off the shit that accumulates in it by hitting off just the stem like a crack pipe with a lighter. Heats up the extract in the stem. Leaves the stem looking charred as hell but it's another way to get high. There's other ways to get the extract out that you can also look up.

what is that pipe tho ??

Can't weed right now but this is the collection

I am really digging these built in glass screens lately.

Took me like 30 minutes to get moderately high, and the batteries it came with didn't even last as long as that before needing to be charged

what are those called??

Some of these comics are so cringeworthy. 13 year olds smoking weed and making comics.

>nigga I though that set up was in front of a window and I was like goddamn where do you work that people rollin in in whips like that

>then i saw the icons and the DELL logo

Watching this while high, fuck i want nachos

why is that man so thirsty look at his tongue give him a drink you savages

nigga at first i thought this video was sideways then i realized i was upside down

Nice piece's man, i had one like the right one, it was covered in stickers but then it broke.
also current picture of one of my newer plants.

Anyone here from Calgary know where I can get some bud? All my guys here arent answering their phones. Can talk on skype to exchange info

I was stoned when I saw this first and it made me laugh

My smoking station

oh man, acid, last trip i had was a bad one, it fucking sucked.

Whats your favorite blunt brand and flavor? I really like White grape games but java fusion dutch masters are good too. Backwoods are too expensive for me and jackpots and white owls are for white trash.

Jelly on the grow op, how much does it cost to get started. I'm in a non-medical/recreational state and have always tossed around the idea of starting. How much money/experience does it take?

not a lot actually, just getting seeds is a bit difficult, i honestly spent maybe 20 bucks to get started.
Here's a picture of one of my males, ignore that they're in my shed in this photo, i had to move them real quick.

Skywalker Og

that's purdy plant, probably being grown a bit cold though.

im stonered
r8 thicc samus

She finished out at temps 77 during the day dropping to 66-67 at night with a two week flush, the first with final phase and pH 6.2 water. The last week just plain old pH 6.2 water. You can pull some great colors out of og strains with a good flush.

8/8

Swisher Sweets. Thats the way to go.

I have the same, but just the vape half. It's the best.

Here ya go

Yeah, i had a friend that grew some berry OG kush and the colors on it were amazing.

>tfw can get mushrooms out the fucking wazoo whenever I want from a grower but can't score any dank

why are weed dealers so shit?

Haze is the way to go if you want pocket vapes

That's more of an Arby's affair.

i like blueberry swishers but i dont like the leaf on swishers it burns weird.

ZigZag Originals

What happened with Bango? #BANGO4LIFE

lol fucking mouth piece is a cock

Do people not like edibles as much? I personally don't smoke barely at all anymore. Just edibles. They fuck me up though. Then again I like thdon't feeling of being out of it

Shit I meant *the

Check my indoor niggers

user why do u have so many bongs do u smoke weed professionally. Are you sponsored by Nike for smoking weed. Do u need different weighted bongs for different events, one's for the allnighter the other's for a quick bathroom hit. If i flip them around are they labeled one for every day of the week

That looks like a male plant dude.

my last shroom trip was shitty. But the other time I took it, it was wonderful. The two times i took acid were really nice too. I'm thinking I just need a break for a while until I feel comfortable enough to do it again.

how many times have you tried it?

Trainspotting gr8 movie
Amelie was cool