Hey trump supporters. Why do you hate anyone other than white people...

Hey trump supporters. Why do you hate anyone other than white people. Why do you guys like to wave fed flags around for a country you stole from indians. Do you tell indians to go back to america? You want Donald Trump to build a wall, who is gonna pay for it? Is he gonna make America go bankrupt too?

I was born here, so that makes me a native american

I support Trump, and I'm a beaner. I also don't generalize people and behave the way a party tells me to. Faggot.

shut the fuck up. witless shlub

When did I say you weren't a native american??

Well I'm just doing what trump does.. so why do you like him when he generalizes your own people. You make yourself look dumb

Thanks for your opinion

I hate everyone including Trump, but he is the lesser of 2 evils so if I do vote it will be for him. Illegals need to gtfo, niggers need to straighten up. If Trump can do that its a good thing.

I'm not the austist who tries to call all Trump supporters evil. He calls shit like it is, he has some fucking balls. He occasionally says something very unfiltered, but we need that in the United States of AmeriCucks. And even then, I don't suck his cock. Illegal Immigrants are a problem. You're seriously telling me that Hillary is your choice?

Guess my dubs confirm

>thinking nationality and race are the same thing
typical retarded Trump supporter

Indians r from india u fuck

I mean illegals shouldn't be here.. that's why they are called "illegals" but, a lot of them do jobs Americans won't do. Explain why they need to leave and how will a wall help? I have seen a lot of mass shootin between only two groups, Muslims and white men.. so who needs to be straightened up?

>Hey hillary supporters. Why do you hate white people. Why do you guys like to wave anarchist flags around for a country you profit from. Do you tell indians to go back to america? You want Hillary Clinton to open borders, who's lives will be lost in the name of globalism? Is she gonna make America go bankrupt too?

>Trump will straighten up niggers
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

you want my fucking opinion? trump has the immigrants already here in mind as well as lower class and minimum wage workers. dems want to bring more immigrants in who will TAKE these jobs from the said groups already struggling to find work and find some kind of financial stability. blacks and latinos with a brain and not LELLE CHE LELE THE RACE or BAWWW DIS OUR LAND FOR THE MAYHECANS WE WERE HERE FIRST understand his points as they can think reasonably. now fuck you and any country that doesnt want to know how many people are living there and a legit accounting of the migrant population isnt a country. stupid mother fucker.

Hopefully get rid of.

Well I don't think all trump supporters evil I was waiting for someone to be annoyed at how I'm stabbing a group of people and labeling them. Frustrating isn't it? We don't really have a good choice this election my friend.

>Hey trump supporters
Hello

>Why do you hate anyone other than white people?
Why do minorities seem to hate everyone who is white?

>Why do you guys like to wave fed flags around for a country you stole from indians?
How can we possibly give a country back to Indians who have been bred to nothing while we're being flooded by foreigners anyway. You think white people are assholes, you should try living in Arabic countries sometime.

Also, the now Turkish lands were stolen from the Greek/Eastern Roman Empire through bloody conquest, should they give it back?

>Do you tell indians to go back to america?
If the white man hadn't taken over, someone else would have. And again, if white people are such bastards, you shouldn't be introduced to Asian history. Do you think the Great Wall of China was built by union workers? No, it was slaves that they tortured and forced to work until they died of exhaustion. Being a greedy prick was not something white people invented, you anti-white racist.

Also, why don't you tell the Mexicans to give back Mexico to the Indians the Spaniards stole it from? Same with every single country on the western hemisphere, why should only America be at fault for mass Indian genocide when so many others had been doing it long before the declaration of independence and all that shit?

>You want Donald Trump to build a wall, who is gonna pay for it?
Well, he had mentioned something about Mexico paying for it BY FIXING THE MASSIVE TRADE DEFICIT WE HAVE WITH THEM ... but whether he will do that is another thing, since you can't say anything bad at all about Mexicans or they will attack your rallies.

>Is he gonna make America go bankrupt too?
America is already on the way there, thanks to the last two presidents we had. Hillary's plan seems to be "I'm not Trump, vote for me or you're a racist and a sexist"

So yeah, better luck next time, shill.

>not even related

What does Maisie Williams have to do with Trumps?

Two shit sandwiches. Pick one

>george bush already built the wall
>stopped because it was a failure of an idea
>got him elected, exactly 10 years ago

Who said I support her?