Ctrl + F

>ctrl + F
>REKT
no results.
Rekt thread, ISIS edition.

what a shitty angle!!!!
assholes

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

guys, he's mad...

Don't like it? Get out. no one is forcing you to watch this or participate faggot.

well, op here, this thread is a bust.
now 'tis a spiderman thread.

We're just meat. Grow the fuck up.

shut up and watch ISIS kill people

Their fuckin weave came off

he seems so nice and gentle as he lays those bombs on their genitals...

stop falling for the pasta newfegs

is the grass okay?

Kek, overkill

I'm still so confused. If these boys are so tough and badass, why are they afraid to show their faces? You would think someone tough like that wouldn't care if people knew who they were. They should be able to defend themselves against someone who doesn't like them.

sandy pussy holes mate.. fist to fist they would get sat down. at the end of the day they still get on their knees and pray to Allah ffs. fucking dicks

Definitely not iraq due to the lack of sand niggers.
Looks like somalia

Infiltration purposes

so should we shove our huge dongers in their mouths as they get on their knees to pray?

I fucking hate Arabs, Persians, Jews, Turkroaches, and filthy poo-in-looers.

fucking eye rack mang

Them sandnigger arms grow back FAST!

you can sir but not I

can we have gifs? on ipad rn

get fucked macfag.

too noo

go get a real computer

You're such a fucking retard.

LEL

macfags always think they should be catered to

fuck off and get a real computer faggot

Sand nigger stabbing police in Jerusalem

You must me new here

Every officer called dibs to shoot that cunt

damn it feels so good to infuriate people

Shit. Wasn't even the black car's fault, It dindu nuffin.

Fake propaganda.

i dont care, im not the one dealing with mac

Good pasta, where from?

you're funny

He survived.

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

im not mad, youre the one with a mac xD

Fuck, saved

rekt

Me gusta le fresh pastá

that sucks. Would be nice if he died.

Top kek

Anyone got the most recent turkey bombings?

"Hey ISIS, get off of my lawn!!"

sauce?

xD nice reaction image :^) you roasted him

IS HE DEAD!?

>ahmad, stop paddling and look at this faggot
>haha, what a fucking harami
>kek, ikr habibi
>wonna go home in the bugatti or lambo?
To sum it up, nobody cares about what you think of them, and nobody ever will.

pussyfight is boring, faggots

Kek

Yeah maybe because he doesn't want them to detonate in his face...

Yowza

It's to feel.. Something. Just something,

BUT HES A TOUGH GUY user!

dam any more of this? work related injuries?

Huh. So there are more people like me out there.

huh?

Lol, more like this.

Is it wrong that Im laughing on the inside