Ask a corporate mcds employee anything

Ask a corporate mcds employee anything

are you a white dark nigger?

White as hell

How much do you make and do you feel ashamed of having a shitty job?

What is your job?

I make 60k/year and I am not ashamed at all.

I work in human ressources, I make sure we hire qualified people for the jobs we have at corporate and I have other various tasks too.

You ever hired a hot chick over some dude who was more qualified?

No, because experience > beauty

We have high standards here

Does McDs actually pay attention to my opinions when I submit them from my receipt? They need to. My first job was McDs and I have had a kind of affection and defensive position in favor of McDs ever since. When they hired that nigger CEO, they almost destroyed the company! What were they thinking?

whats the next menu item yall gonna introduce

also can you email me some coupons

What's your education level?

That's a LIE Your people put a racist, SJW nigger in charge!

what is this?

We take it very seriously. It would mean a lot if we got more of those.

I ordered a McDouble and I got pickles.
I clearly asked for no pickles OP.
What do you guys do to try not to make your employees mess up?

I have been to university.

are you an autist?

The assistant managers or managers make sure they do their work correctly. Did you get another sandwich with no pickles on it?

When will we get Chocolate covered fries in the US?

How quickly do women shut you down when you first tell them you work for McDonalds?

Can I get the tyler1 special?

I work at Mcds canada, so...

Did you work your way from the bottom? If so how long did it take.

CHECKED

very quickly :(

Nope. Instead i threw it at the drive thru window and I left.
Its been 5 months since my last McDonalds burger

Because you don't say "At the corporate offices of McDs" with pride and confidence. McDs is a very large and powerful company. Never allow people to reject that.

High standards but not high pay

I have worked as an employee part-time and I went to university and after a few jobs, I found myself here.

People still see it as a shitty company.

A very powerful company yes, but they think it's disgusting.

i love your restaurant. I am eating there now. I usually eat here 4 times a week. sometimes twice in one day.

How much of the lean beef patty is horse meat?

0%

Why does one chicken mcnugger or one bite of a hot and spicy make me feel like shit all day?

That's because too many SJWs run the places. McDs needs to tour their stores and shut down the nasty ones. Just shut them down. Refund the franchise money if you have to.

McDs was founded on CONSISTENCY of quality because it provides comfort. Go back to the roots! Do Not Accept Niggers who act any other way!

>Fat greasy nugget aftertaste
Gross

Love McDonald's and have it at least once per week ( skinny fat ) :

What are some best practices for being hired at corporate?

I work at Large Technology Company, let's call them Orange, they are considered the best in customer service. I work as a technician in store. I only have some college under my belt with no degree, is there a chance I could be considered? Looking to get out of retail

>4 times a week
You must not really care about your health do you user?

We have very strict rules concerning food, but employees try to take it easy and don't care if they reheat the mcnuggets for a few hours

every restaurant manager is trying really hard to teach their employees the good way

It's great stuff. How can you sat no to a double quarter pounder with cheese, no mustard, not ketchup, add big mac sauce, add shredded lettuce, a large fry, nuggets, and a diet coke.

Its gotta be something in the chicken though. I've tried the nuggers 3 times and I feel the same way after just one bite. I love those nuggers with sweet and sour but now I can't eat them....

Why is McDonald's literally Hitler?

a bachelor's degree is a good start, than some experience in the field. I used to work in a glass manufacturer company in human ressources for a few years before Mcds

You should do some research on the internet

I'd say no and take myself to Burger King, and order a Whopper with no onions and a large Dr.Pepper user

It's a lot of bread and stuff in there... perhaps an "ingredient" which doesn't agree with you.

1. Get more active
2. Drink more fluids
3. Eat fibrous foods
4. See a doctor to see if you have any sugar disorders.

What do you think of the move to Chicago?

You should probably file a complaint for investigation, we have a ton of people eating nuggets everyday without problems.

Silly putty

How many burger king workers have you slaughtered in the great war

It won't change jack shit.

Do you work at the corporate location that is in the middle of the woods on Oak Brook? I was there today! We could have seen each other! I might have dropped a deuce right next to you, for all you know!

Probably a new ingredient my body doesn't agree with, because I used to be able to handle a few. I'm a construction worker, drink about a gallon of water a day, I start my day off with a granola bar or fruit, and I've never had any serious medical issues. I only eat fast food if I forget my lunch.

I work at Mcds Canada man.

Why did they take "Major Dad" off the air?
It was a fine program

Why is your TV commercials use mainly black people? I have not been to McDonald for a while now, is black people the majority of McDonald customers now?

Do they serve poutine at McDonald's in Canada? Do they serve Freshy? Do you idolize Johnathon Toews? Is Canada metric? If so, can I get a Royale with Cheese in Alberta?

They just don't want to believe the truth about black people. When a people are so amazingly consistent in their qualities across the world whether natural African, from the USA or Canada or anywhere from Europe or England, the results are very much the same. Black people are not suitable for first-world life and first-world quality.

yes
no
no
yes
yes

Why does the media not explain that Chris Benoit killed his wife & kid in self defense?
Why are they covering up this fact?

Do you know where I can find any nude photos of Roger Ebert?

here ------------->[]

Seriously, what the fuck? "An unlikely romance blooms when a liberal reporter interviews a gruff marine." Wut? I vaguely remember this show, and I thought it was just a result of an acid flashback or something. Turns out it actually *was* on the air before it got cancelled.

Can you explain your theory further of how you think the Kennedy assassination was actually an elaborate suicide?

Do you think Paulie Shore should have been cast as Jon Snow on "Game of Thrones"?

I own some mcd stock, any inside tips for me?

Dirk Nowitzki is a famous basketball player with millions of dollars, and a championship. Do you care to explain why he is married to a Nigger?

Do you know anyone who will buy my VHS tapes? They are all rewound.

One day, a person went to a horse racing area. Instead of counting the number of humans an horses, he conuted 74 heads and 196 legs. How many humans and horses were there?

>corporate

>employee

Why do you feel the need to tell lies, faggot?

Are you jewish?

:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

24 horses and 50 humans.

I notice a "cherry red" lump in the corner of my dog's eye(s) and wonder what it is and what to do about it. What causes this condition, and how is it treated?

His name is Gerald if that is of any help

What percentage of your fries are potatoes, by weight?

>i cannot into
fag

Why do you faggots have such ridiculous standards in order to get basic in one of your restaurants. Seriously I've seen multiple ads looking for prospective employees and the always ask for MINIMUM associates degree OR must be studying while also having full24/7 availability. I'm all like niggaa I just wanna flip burgers not work for nasa. Why OP? WHY do you ask so much for such a stupid easy job?

Why does my toe hurt?

I own a rare 92 Buick skylark GS 2door. I just changed the oil but can't figure out how to reset the light, I've googled my car and can't find anything..pls help

When can I have a robot butler?

Why does the owner/gm always contact me when I submit store feedback on the website despite me saying I don't want to be contacted?

murican detected

Do you want fries with that?