I'm scared of dying. And since I'm an atheist I'm definitely gonna go to hell. Could someone please calm me down

I'm scared of dying. And since I'm an atheist I'm definitely gonna go to hell. Could someone please calm me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone please help

i'm religious, mr. user. and i don't think atheists will go to hell. i don't think they should be condemned for their beliefs. you won't go to hell user.
are you sick? why are you scared?

stop being an atheist. problem solved

B8

Cuz when I die, which is gonna be soon. I might burn in hell forever

calls himself atheist still believes in hell, you are a pagan faggot kill yourself and let it be done with

Have you tired not being a fag? It's the cure to most things.

Check out Agony's gameplay before you die. Good prep.

Why are you worrying about it, unless your close to death you shouldnt worry about it

mr. user. you won't burn in hell. do you believe in hell? i didn't think athiests did. but regardless, i think god forgives everyone, regardless of their sins. he isn't cruel.
i think the first thing you have to do is accept it. it's going to happen to all of us, it's inevitable. but don't base your life around your death. live, mr. user. live your life while you can.

I am running out of time and resources for this life. I'm definitely gonna expire soon.

accept your fate user. hell awaits, just imagine your eternity, continually ass fucked for the rest of time.

You'll be fine. When you're dead nobody will care, not even you! Now get to bed user, let me tuck you in.

"Christians are not bothered in the least that they are risking Allah's hell by not being Muslims.We all risk the hell of other religions. All I do is risk one more hell than others do. Once I risk one hell they all look like nothing but empty threats." - John W. Loftus

I don't care if there's an afterlife or not, I'm gonna live my life and have a great fucking time.

I think you've confused hell with heaven.

Quit being a pussy about it. If you know you're going to die and believe that you're going to hell (which you don't/somehow do believe in) then just accept it.

remember me, and when you go to hell, scream "WOOGLEBOGGENS" so when i kill myself i can find you. we can party at satan's strip club with all the underage sluts and furries :3

then live. live while you can, mr. user. you'll regret it so very bad if you spend your last days paranoid. you'll be okay. like i said. you can't base your life around your death. do anything you can with the resources you have.
live.

I hope there is a Hell. I have a throne to claim.

get out you edgy faggot. you'd get fucked in the ass with a fork before you got 200 miles within the throne.

>is atheist
>acknowledges the idea of hell
what the fuck am i reading right now?

If you're currently on drugs and trpping balls, just calm down you know it will all be fine.

If youre not, kill yourself

Then enjoy hell dude. This life Iis a test, not to party and fuck off. Learn from your wrongs and be a better human.

I don't got much. Its looks likes it's closing time for me really, no joke.

Never done them. And it looks like I won't be able to.

>And since I'm an atheist I'm definitely gonna go to hell
pick one

you choose atheism, just start believing OP, it's that fucking simple

I'm scared of being wrong

I'm not gonna dwell on religious lies.

don't die
problem solved

there is no hell. the vision of hell was created even after the bible. don't worry. now have some tits
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

stop with this "atheism fad" shit, no you are not a rebel, you're probably as retarded as most people here

just submit to god and stop being a faggot

>god isnt cruel
Pardon me religanon, have you actually read the bible?

do dmt and drive into a river.

Hey. When you die it's lights out. Just nothing. Oblivion. Like before you were born. Don't be scared dear.

Your an atheist or u believe in hell pick one faggot

According to my mom if you weren't a dick in life you won't go to hell for your beliefs
Btw get over your existential crisis faggot

In the Old Testament days, God was a cruel motherfucker.

>And since I'm an atheist I'm definitely gonna go to hell

You literaly cant make this shit up.

OP, did you do shrooms today?

Look at it this way, user:

If the universe is infinite and scientists can claim that life on another planet must exist because the universe is theoretically infinite...
... then does that not also mean that within the infinite planes of the universe that, based on the priciples of infinity, that some kind of incomprehensible entity with possible life-creating "powers" that we could all agree with as being "god-like" could exist somewhere out there?

For a human to understand the life and the universe would be like an ant trying to grasp quantum mechanics. Everything outside of Earth is simply not reachable for us. So don't sweat it user, whether or not God exists, you should enjoy the explainable miracle of being alive and aware on, theories of infinite universe size not counting, quite possibly the only place in the entire universe that has life on it.

Enjoy it while you can, because you don't get another chance to feel existence.

If you're an atheist then there should be no fear of reprisal. Stop pretending like you don't believe in God.

Hell doesn't exist. Only eternal darkness for us saints and sinners.

NO you don't understand!

What if I'm wrong?! and I go to hell? How can I be sure there's no god?

Such a fearful little maggot. I'm sure you'd be fun to torture.

2 so far

Two of what?

You can't. Just like you cannot inarguably prove that some kind of higher order "entity" does not exist.

The possibility also exists that a life-creating, God-like "thing" may have existed at one point and may have since fallen victim to the same forces of entropy that destroys all.

Honestly, if you're worried you may piss God off, don't go around trying to be some kind of militant atheist (and PLEASE don't say you're an agnostic, ffs believe in something, even if it's nothing).

Just live your life and follow the path of your destiny and help others who are following theirs. There really isn't anything else you can do beyond that (in either direction) without risking becoming either a religious zealot or some kind of anti-religious zealot.

It's all about finding the perfect amount of moderation in life and then REMAINING IN THAT PERFECT ZONE.

2 of 's
2 's that beat as one

that makes three

youre going to hell you faggot just deal with it and asked to be buried with some aloe vera. youre gonna need it for the burns

Why yes, yes I am agnostic, what's wrong with that?

you could literally die any second that being today or in 40 years so who cares? quit being a pussy and just dont worry about it, waste of time

Because the only people I have ever seen who called themselves agnostic were middle and high schoolers - and, like fedoras, is a bit cringey to tote around with you.

Just say you're a human being, a living, breathing creature and the most advanced animal on the planet earth. Whether it was because God came down and splooged all of life all over earth or whether shit crawled out of the murky, shitty water, there is only one thing that is important - regardless of HOW we got here, we are here.

Now, how can we make "here" a less shitty place? Be glad we are at the point where we don't have to fear that we will be eaten by animals so we can survive long enough to breed once or twice before dying of old age at 25.

it's current year...
there's nothing wrong with being gay faggot

wow 4, I'm on a roll today

nobody really knows if hell is for real or not. how about you clear that up user? why dont you kill yourself and post results on whether hell is real or not. you'll be doing the whole world a favor.

On Sup Forums, the only year here is "kys"

ur gay lel

>says is athiest
>scared of hell
either this is fresh athiest or gay bait

What's going on user? Let's problem solve, you don't sound safe

that makes 5 and 6
my sides

Why faggot go drinks liqour you'll feel better bud

When it comes to it, if there is a heaven. Our best bet is to offer to serve up there.

It's not that I'm not safe, it's just the expiration date for me, soon.

We can only wish

You're a retard not an atheist. Atheist means you don't belive in no god nor religion. Beliveing in hell basically means ur not an atheist, therefore if you didnt do no shit that'd get you in hell your not going to hell. Fag,

Hell doesn't exist nigger

>When it comes to it, if there is a heaven.
That's quite the complete thought you have there, given that you ended it with a period and all.

SURE i'M AN ATHEIST, I'M JUST NOT SURE!!!
WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?

i agree with sandwich lizard

you are a ghost piloting a robot made out of meat. when the meat robot ceases to function, the part of you that is you does not cease to function. life and death are 2 parts of the same thing. do not fear death. when you leave the meat robot, lots of other cool things happen. just remember that there is a fundamental difference between "you" and "your body". granted, once you die you no longer have any of the problems you have now, but instead take on a whole new set of problems, but it is best to cross that bridge when you get there.

don't worry OP, what you believe doesn't change the truth that is when you die, probably this will be reincarnation or nonexistence

In hell you are already, so calm down

I'm too tired for proper punctuation m7.

You sure, I need to be sure. I watched a bunch of Richard Dawkins online and it made me into a atheist.

So your not an atheist then, also calm down faggot.

I'm going the way of the sandwich lizard too.

Don't be scared bro. It's gonna happen so just accept it..

"Since I'm an atheist I'm going to go to hell"

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ love. Sup me.

If you are so scared why don't you convert? It's minimal more effort and it will help whatever going on feel better. From what I know, god forgives everyone so why not give it a shot?

Agreed

I'm pretty fucking sure, I've had a friend who's heart stopped beating for 2-3 minutes, he said it was completely black and he couldn't even think.

But I'm a atheist

You don't have to be though. There is no obligation to be atheist. Do whatever you think is right man.

Just take your medicine son. You earned the life you got.

You must be fucking 12 or bait

Ok, I'll be agnostic, as that describes my feelings on the subject
> inb4 that's not knowing shit
bro all I have is beliefs ok? sometimes I don't know what's absolutely true,
wow I know, amazing isn't it?!

ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH ONLY DARKNESS AFTER DEATH

If you're fucking atheist, then you don't believe in hell so why worry? If you believe in hell, then you believe in some form of religion. Get closer to god. Take some shrooms and go into the wild, go to church and see how that feels. Do anything that makes you happy and quit worrying about it. Coming from an atheist

GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATRED OFF THIS CAMPUS

i dont get it, care to explain?

look up trigglypuff, enjoy your keks