Mfw Anglos are so butthurt and petty that they're going out of their way to mock Iceland whom everyone else praises for...

>mfw Anglos are so butthurt and petty that they're going out of their way to mock Iceland whom everyone else praises for their great merits
>they resort to celebrating our victory

Anglo achievements in this tournament :
-A tie against Russia
-Complete devastation at the hands of Russian fans
-Being thrown into the Mediterranean
-Being btfo by Iceland after scoring on a penalty

BRAVO ISLAND ! SHAME ON BONGS !

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_England_and_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the colour of all your people

>mfw shitskin countries have to insult us in our own language because their own is irrelevant

lmao

DONT FORGET THE CODWARS

Don't talk about a member of the superior French race that way, scum

fuck england

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

ICELAND GO HOME

GO HOME TO YOUR IGLOOS AND YOUR UGLY WIVES

YOU BROUGHT SHAME TO THE EUROS

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

FIVE FUCKING GOALS

t. Surrender cuck

>mfw the almighty British Empire got defeated by a 300k-inhabitant country led by a DENTIST and celebrates its main historical rival to cope with the humiliation

mdr

UK B team will beat you in the finals, just you wait.

Man, that moment with your players and supporters after the end of the game was fantastic.
You deserve Portugal's slot in the semis.

>wales
>main historical rival

lol you are fucking stupid mate

>t. sore losers who didn't even get a chance to surrender

I hope they are just memeing and not so genuinely butthurt and petty

Hes talking about france you cucklord

LOL iceland got fucking RAPED

funny because they raped you several times
you are their cucks, juan

why would we celebrate france's achievements you inbred shit

we literally destroy them in every sport

There's seriously like 1 or 2 shitposters keeping this up, a lot of Brits were behind Iceland tonight.

AHAAHHA FUCK SAKE LAD YOU ARE PATHETIC

What else is new? Autism is the only reason this site gets more than three threads a day.

it's literally scottish false flags

Nah, you're pathetic for backing a team of overpaid "French" Muslims against a team of ordinary people that far surpassed us.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS REDDIT TWAT AHAHAHAHHHAHAA YOUR TEARS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAA

What I would have given for those fucks to have got what they wanted in their referendum last year.

>ENGLEL
>A DENTIST
>1 WEEK 2 BREXITS

ASSPAIN

UNEMPLOYMENT

1 WEEK NO WAGES

AHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHHA

>NOW SUCKING FRENCH DICK TO FORGET THEIR SORROW

And it's the shape of your country

>Ugly wives
>Shame to the euros
>Not england
Wew lad almost fell for the bait

OH NOOO IM ALL SAD BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT BEAT US ARE REALLY SMALL IN COMPARISON, AWW FRANCE CAN'T YOU LET THEM WIN SO THEY CAN GO TO THE FINAL ;)

you all have shit banter. grow some balls or do you wish you were in an igloo with ygor and bjorn sucking your dick using a ice tube

then stop giving them (you)s

english are cunts, they are surrounded by people who fucking hate them and thrive on that shit

>you all have shit banter. grow some balls or do you wish you were in an igloo with ygor and bjorn sucking your dick using a ice tube

that seems pretty chill

this actually. also, last night's thread was full of good vibes and sportmanship. why is everyone except Italy and Germany so butt ravaged?

We curbstomp you in:
-football
-basketball
-tennis
-swimming
-handball
-judo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_England_and_France

I'm glad we managed to turn losing to Iceland into something that annoys the Euros

>its an everyone hates england episode
idk why these are so great, but just seeing butthurt english """"men""""" damage control is the only good thing to come from this semen slurping sport

Are you aware that we speak English in here because of the mighty US of A, and not because of your """"" empire"""". French used to be the international language before ww2

You lost to Italy. Let that sink in.

anglo here

i find it hilarious that people ever treat our team like a top tier one, we're always much shiter than our singular world cup win would suggest and your side would've thrashed us had we beaten iceland

I don't hate England desu but you have to admit they're a laughing stock.
>tfw I started rooting for them in 98
>they lose to Argentina
>tell myself they'll come back with a vengeance
>they've been dogshit ever since
I can't even imagine what it's like for the actual English.

at least we don't get shot

Yeah, world cups and euros is just so we can practise for the main event; qualifiers

either way you admit to being a cuck and your welcome by the way, y'know for the liberation and such

Tbh I would rather be black than have Brit genes you ugly fuck

and why does the usa speak english?

Nice answer, Nigel. You didn't even try to refute my point.

you ARE black, deyshawn

Paris.