let's get a loli thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/73/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cmon guys i aint dumping all by myself here

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/73/

finally someone showed up!

Kek

His glorious tongue probes your moist hole, sampling the tender nuggets of your faith before plunging into the dark abyss. Your prostate contracts at this newfound sensation.

Don't stop faggot I'm close to cumming

>Mooley mooley!

The gate is shut. His tongue is blocked by a great boulder of your belief. But his light penetrates us. As you grunt and strain to eject your filth he pushes ever deeper, finally breaking through the chocolate conglomerate and turning the bend into your awaiting colon.

>Thissa bein bad boomba!

Your inner strength pours over his face in a torrent of steaming hot praise. His tongue retreats back into your cave of delights and tickles the prostate gently.

needs more gifs -n- webms

You feel the urge to erupt growing, but you are empty. A dark vessel unworthy of even a soul. But a soul you must receive. His tongue leaves, taking the last crumbs of your former being with it. he spats the spat that formed man and beast on his great hulking member while looking greedily into your eyes.

>Goober fish

You are his vessel to fill with new life as he pleases. All previous experiences are for nought. Today your new life begins. Without warning he plunges his fishy conger eel into your awaiting socket, breaking the bounds of the physical and spiritual and connecting you to his everlasting soul.

Don't got much on my phone.

His truth is upon you. Blood pours forth as the smell of rot fills your nostrils. It is worth it. Your bowels are but a mortal construct, one that could never hold his immortal scepter. He tears through them like a crusader through a pagan temple and invades deep into your body, probing against your stomach.

Doujin for a quiet thread

You are one. You. We. I. Us. As his immortal coil bursts from your mouth in a spray of cum and viscera he holds you op and looks deep into your being. His tongue probes your nostrils, seeking the answers to questions beyond the veil of life and death.

Life fades. It is but an ephemeral thing. That your life brought your creator pleasure is a comfort in your final moments. Your cock twitches and finally explodes, vomiting forth blood, semen, and ichor as he limply thrusts through your corpse. Having serves its purpose, he lets loose a wail heard only on the darkest nights in Naboo, and deposits his milt in every waiting cavity.

>Yoosa should follow me now, okeeday?

Keep 'em coming!

source? moar? artist?