What does Sup Forums think about that jew milo yiannopoulos?

What does Sup Forums think about that jew milo yiannopoulos?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/19/donald-trump-king-of-trolling-his-critics-should-be-the-internets-choice-for-president/
albawaba.com/loop/gay-trump-supporter-to-march-through-swedish-muslim-neighborhood-857260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with some of the shit he says

A) he's not a Jew.

B) he puts fat lesbian feminists in their place.

He's ok in my books.

intelligent logic and roasts fake feminists easily

He's fabulous. Can't wait for him to become the White House Press Secretary under Daddy Trump the God King of the United States of America.

Faggot who knows how to cash in on trend following morons.

>yiannopoulos
>Jew
>>retard

Self loathing buffoon who'll jump on any fad to further his lukewarm career of manufactured controversy.

At first he was pretty genuine, helped push agenda for gay and mens rights.

I feel like he enjoyed the hate he got from the regressive left too much. Realized he could get more buck by being more extreme.

Then he showed 'support' for trump, which was a disappointment. It shows fairly easily he is doing it for the $$$. He isn't an idiot, so he would only support trump for the coverage.

Classic self loathing gay guy.

Hates women, cos the straight guys he fancies all prefer women.

Spent his school days being bullied for being a fucking twat, so spends his time trying to find targets to take revenge on.

Desperate for attention of fellow losers who are only there to boost his fragile ego.

Seriously, Freud would have a fucking field day.

Milo will have his daddy.

This user gets it.

>being a butthurt Democlap

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/19/donald-trump-king-of-trolling-his-critics-should-be-the-internets-choice-for-president/

This is why he's a Trump fan

Not everyone who takes issue with Trump is a leftist ideologue, user.

He's alright but sometimes speaks on which he knows little about.

TRUMPTARD JEW

That's true. But that article he wrote last year explains pretty clearly why he loves Trump so much, and why I do too.

Trump's exposed modern politics for the scripted, shitty reality show that it is, except he does it better than the professional politicians do.

He is my hero.

>that tat
What?

hes smart, and very arrogant. I expect everything to backfire on him.

hes really good at sucking dick and i love him for that

Trump is losing.

I can't even be bothered to argue with you.

If you support trump, you are a hick, a child, or a troll.

Its not even a case of liberal, conservative, democrat, libertarian, anything. If you support him, you honestly lack a a good education.

He's not and he doesn't.

He fights for himself and himself alone. That's why he's so lonely.

If Trump loses it'll just show how pussywhipped and far gone with political correctness this country has become.

His mother was a Jew therefore he is a Jew

Yes user your sources have convinced me. How could I have been so blind?

he's not that smart but at the same time he's good at exposing idiots, im sure alot of people dislike him because of that.

Good sir, I have long said I would vote for a devil from hell before I voted for the despicable Hilary Clinton. And that's exactly what I shall do.

>still too scared to debate Ben Shapiro
>will literally only debate braindead feminazis who are incapable of forming a coherent sentence.

I'm glad that he's calling out these thirdwave feminists on all their bullshit, someone needs to do it in mainstream media, but he's pretty ignorant on any issue past that.

BLM activist hate him because he speaks the truth.

when he isn't being an attention whoring, antagonising faggot, he's pretty cool

He is tge hero we deserve

He is brave.
Gay Trump supporter to march through Swedish Muslim neighborhood
albawaba.com/loop/gay-trump-supporter-to-march-through-swedish-muslim-neighborhood-857260

He's pretty cool except for the whole religious self deprecation thing. Also, him and that dumbass Gavin Minnis guy are so concerned with redefining what it means to be a man. "Real mean wear these kind of clothes" YEAH IDK, WORRYING ABOUT FASHION IS PRETTY FEMININE IF YOU ASK ME

He's actually losing by 8% to people without degrees, and people who make less than $50K per year.

People that listen to what their regressive lefty leaders say about trump get what they deserve.

Then don't vote for her, or trump.

Your country faces 2 choices;

The corrupt

Or the stupid.

In all honesty, If I was born in America, I wouldn't live there. Hell, I don't even travel there unless I have too.

>implying negatives of being jewish

jews rule the world, you filthy peasents are pretty much foot pads for them. you will always be foot pads.

i'll check my zionist privileged and then laugh at the pathetic storm fags trying to make a difference.

Uhh there is a pretty solid ass 3rd party guy running too ya mook

If I want to listen to something like this, I'd prefer Gavin McInnes.

I'm a bit queer, but find Milo's personality a bit grating.

berniefag detected.

doubt you have held a job for more than 2 years.

If you support Trump, it's probably because you have a degree and make money, or own a business, or are a leader in your community.

100% of negros support clinton over trump.

>100% of negros are against trump

>low iq, low education, high crime group oppose strong leadership,

What is new about this?

EAST STOCKWITH FOR LIFE, MOTHERFUCKER
KYS

>3rd party guy
cuck

zionist privilege jews run the world jews did the holocaust and oerganized the russians to battle the germans and lay claim to land they never before owned the jews are the masterminds behind schemes

Our politics are more important than your own

kek

No matter who wins, our country will be more relevant than yours.

How does it feel to be you?

I've owned my own business for 5.

I'm a capitalist, and I agree with nothing Trump has to say.

Side note, I'm UK, not US.

The world laughs at him, and his supporters. If you don't consider that reason to realise quite how bad of a politician he is, then you are even more stupid than you realise.

As above, own business, 5 years, 8 employees.

>how does it feel to be me

Fucking great actually. Thanks for asking!

israel and now they will overrun the middleast and lay dormant during the shia sunni war and there will be a massive nuclear war next year or very soon a nuke will be launched

>calling me a cuck
>for checking out options other than the same bullshit
>front the same "two parties" that are mo better than each other
>yet you still vote for them
>and let them rape you.
>year after year
>but im the cuck

Or how corrupt our democrats are. I do find it slightly strange that Hillary, although guilty of every single thing that everyone says, hasn't a care in the world about winning the presidency.

The election seems rigged already.

I'll put every cent my broke ass has, every single thing i own, that absoultely nothing happens to her.

President obama supports her 100%, so we can know that things are fucked up, even though she's probably the most criminally fucked up person to run in decades.

>have a degree and make money, or own a business, or are a leader in your community

I am all of the above. No way I will support Trump. I will vote for Gary. Hoping republicans go the way of the whigs, and we are left with democrats and libertarians as the 2 parties in the 2 party system.

fucking fabulous faggot.

This dude is Sup Forumsro at his core.

Hillary Clinton is the most criminally libel person I've ever known to run. The most criminally crooked, and seemingly the least culpable, with zero accountability, and not a fucking care in the world.

I've never known a candidate that has said or done as much of fucked up shit as she has.

And she's gaining ground!

Whole world laughs.

Good thing that matters to the average person.

And i laugh that you have some old rickety bitch "queen" does that change your life? Nah. Not one bit.

If you disagree with anything trump says it's probably because you are a non-thinking leftist pig who loves outsourcing good american jobs to foreign nations and also doesn't see an issue with illegal immigration. Or you're just not retarded i'm not sure which, but its one of the two i bet.

I WANT HIM TO GIVE ME HIS CUMMIES AND BREAD ME LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL I FEEL I AM ON THE INSIDE

criminally fucked up how? have you looke dinto benghazi? hahahah cia all over it, bro, what do you think clinton was doing? Those emails do show they knew what was going to happen though, the terrorists behind benghazi.. where are they? The 1 they caught is an asset anyway what the fuck

the clintons are the dirtiest scumbags to ever be a part of the white house in decades.

He was getting blow jobs from his intern, not once, but 8 times, and probably fucked her too.

They're completely responsible for the white water scandal, she's been bribed out the ass, and has been found completely responsible for failing to beef up security in Benghazi, resulting in torture and death of several Americans, and blaming a god damned movie. SHE BLAMED THE FUCKING MOVIE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

he's an absolute madman

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if he is a socially conservative faggot.

Actually, the the royal family, investments and portfolio brings massive amounts to the UK economy. Huge amounts of tourism, etc.

Also, I was able to start my business with a loan started by a charity founded by Prince Charles. Look up Princes Trust.

I love that you ameriguns desperately attempt to insult anything you don't understand, and then wallow your way over the Atlantic and then cruise about gawping at our historic and fruitful culture on mobility scooters.

You can pretend you aren't, but I can actually see your jelly from here.

fluffies can't vote

>desperstely attempt to insult anything you dont understand, then walloe your way over the atlantic

Funny because i see the same type of shit from eurofags?
Weird aint it

"Slick Willy" was his name before he made it into the white house, and she stood behind him all the way.

He's an embarrassment to our country.

youre from the uk, fuck off.

your god damn shit island is a fraction of the value, size and relevance of our country. youve been our fucktoy since we ran you redcoat cunts out 240 years ago.

Don't try and master the computer before learning to spell kiddo.

I think the Atlantic is actually becoming entirely jelly. Can you feel it user? Can you taste it?

The UK, being the last bastion of polite society

Telling them, from whom our ancestors come, that made this country great to fuck off?

Just kill yourself, so you reduce your carbon footprint.

Since when did Sup Forums have a problem with Jews?

They're hated by muslims, and the friend of my enemy is my friend.

The US ad UK are the closest allies, because we often think alike in many areas. I fought in Afghanistan with Brits, and they're not horrible.

Kek. You let other people fuck your women dont you?

>My argument sucks so i'll just go after his spelling.
Stay mad

Anti-SJW types absolutely masturbate over him, and I can see why.

But he's an idiot, that happens to spout the popular opinion with those that have the largest voice

You're probably talking to a guy who has never left his mom's basement, mostly due to not fitting through the door.

chillin while the muslims kill eachother while slipping a shekkle or 2 to isis and bombing hezbollah OYVEE we run the minastream mediaaa nobody knows what the fuck is going on

Jews are awesome. 24% of Nobel prizes in medicine, sciences come from a tiny population of Jews (less than 20 million in the world?). They're actually helping the whole world, and people sit around and call them names.

Its pretty funny how thankless people are.

He loves nigger dick in his ass

The friend of your enemy is your friend?

He is the God Fag of Sup Forums

You focused extra extra hard on that last one, and didn't make a single mistake user! Congrats.

>me a cuck
>what is wrong with sucking nigger dick?

>those that have the largest voice
You're trolling right? The sjws have the loudest voice even though they are the minority

who doesn't?

>Kek. You let other people fuck your women dont you?

My offer still stands that you can help the environment, and make much less of a negative impact on society and the environment if you kill yourself.

I'm American, and I'm voting for trump.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll just say this:

You know the right wing in the USA is dead when they have to import Greek born British homosexuals to put the left in their place.

Take away the outliers (Fanatic Trump supported, eccentric haired SJWs) and you can bet the one with the most opinions is gonna be the conservative

Wow. Bravo. Such argument, much skill

Well if you're a girl... or gay.. or bisexual
Nothing i guess

Fair enough im just definitely not voting for him.

>Whatever they say, they are only feeding the beast. Yet they cannot say nothing.

brilliant way to describe trump

Trendy faggot

Witnessed.

holy fucking jesus

Funny thing I learned from the Brexit. The U.K. mirrors the US. Urban areas vote liberal rural areas vote conservative. Rural UK is very Trumpish.

those fucking squential digiets, is the meme magic?

69 get quads and trips, is this real life, only 10 are these are possible in all of Sup Forums history

Wat about a 69trip-quad config

oh forgot about that one