Is there any character in all of anime - no, in all of fiction - that could even lay a finger on my man Uchiha Madara?

Is there any character in all of anime - no, in all of fiction - that could even lay a finger on my man Uchiha Madara?

Also daily reminder we have a Naruto General now until the Sup Forums embargo dies

almost any nasuverse servant

almost every DBZ character

The immortal emporeror of mankind

Naruto characters are low tier when it comes to fiction

I disagree. I know it's easy to shit on Naruto all the time but they really did have some of the most interesting characters around.

one punch man destroys all

Ehhh cringeeeee.....

um yea

His name is Luffy

Apparently Zetsu did.

>Luffy
he's just a human but with stretching powers, Naruto's been able to do that since end of Part 1 with chakra cloak.

true, I mean in a fair fight though. In a fair fight Madara would shred Kaguya.

Hashirama Senju

you're referring to Uchiha Madara in his base state. I'm talking about Uchiha Madara at his strongest - rinne-tenseid, both rinnegan and juubi jinchuuriki

How about Ichigo at full power.

Super Galaxy Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Private Snafu.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura kek

Madara is pretty strong and can beat nearly anyone except Naruto and Sasuke. Although, some Jap writers write for kids and do not think realistically at all making it not fair in the least bit. DBZ villains can blow up a planet by sneezing and this Guren Lagan shit where a robot is bigger than an entire galaxy or some stupid fucking shit like that.

You Rang

Saitama
Thanos

Would be hard work, but he can try !

This

Any other fictional character with more plot armor because of having a larger fan base.

I'm pretty sure one way or another this guy has a way

Funny because Masashi Kishimoto said if Madara and Itachi were to fight, Itachi would win

link to proof, he's probably talking about Madara before he became Juubi's jinchuuriki

In all honesty
No bait
He is probably the coolest villain in any fiction I have partaken of,
Narrowly beating Sephiroth

Ofcorse not my friend.

No one.

no one will judge you on /vg/ my friend

>that smile
poor guy. All he wanted was to fight Hashirama one last time but he kept getting shut down.

DMS Kakashi Hatake . Obviously no one can refute this

don't get it

second most powerful char in Naruto after the undefeatable