I'm a Syrian. AMA

I'm a Syrian. AMA

How's the invasion of Europe going?

Turkish here. Do you think we will catch up with you guys?

so who yu gonna kill then dick wad?

It's pretty dank I must say. You fucking idiots are okay with it for some reason.

I don't know what's worse you dickheads or us. Fucking pseudo-Europians

The chances of any white person getting a job fairly.

don't like us any more than you do

I really don't like Muslims in theory
Ideologically they oppose everything they stand for as a Western man
But I've liked 95% of Muslims I've met in person

Should I start arming myself to slaughter every disciple of you're worthless god
Or should I be teaching myself selfless love and understanding?

I don't get what you're saying. Maybe rephrase?

Most Syrians I know have jobs and want to make a living for themselves. But they might have some fucked up ideas about gays, women, etc. But they tend to keep their shitty ideas to themselves. Most Muslims I know struggle with the idea of plurality especially with living as a homosexual or having sex out of wedlock.

bumping b/c i want to know wut u think

Have any questions?
It could be personal, I don't mind.

Is the migration a trojan horse?

I'm not European, just checkin in.

As far as I know, no. But it's more about class within the migrants and refugees than ideology. See my family were doing quite well before shit went down. My grandfather, an electronic engineer, has his own factory. My aunty and her husband both worked in an aluminium selling firm thing, and both made a comfortable living. I have two family members who are dentists and so on. All of my family members have a university degree. It the poor dickheads that ruin it for everyone.

I meant, I don't like us - Turkey - any more than you do. I was just wondering if we are on the brink of a war too.

Well mate shit happens. Are you fit enough to fight?

Ah. I doubt that any war will happen, but what do I know.

Why would I need to fight? There is no point. Here in the UK, protecting yourself from physical harm will land you in prison. Fucking cucks.

Aren't the people who really could immigrate, were more middle or upper class? I guess poor are the ones stuck there or die trying to immigrate.

Well my family always had the ability to migrate, but it never crossed there mind. They were living in relative stability. Until they got poorer and couldn't afford the simplest stuff. They had to get out, so they did. The men in my family took the harsh route, boats and a long walk from Greece to Germany. When they settled, their women followed.

I'm really sorry about my English. Normally it's pretty good. But it's 2:40 am here and I'm tired as fuck. And I'm on mobile.

Respect. Western world uses other countries to get richer and when a real problem arises they just freak out, act like they didn't have a blame and just wait people to die quietly.

I kinda agree with you. If the US minded it's own fucking business, we'd all be better off.
US foreign policy fucking blows...

fix your own countries instead of ruining ours

kys shitskin

The united states caused the problems and is apart of the problem. I'm happy living in the US but goddamn we're cunts sometimes.

Im not even op, but fuck man thats the dumbest shit ive ever seen. Yeah. Thats how it works.

Wowzers, man you must be good when arguing with someone.

Same for you.

Atleast it was well intentioned.

I get it. He's upset, but he is shouting at the wrong guy here.

Where's your terror cell so I can join? I would definitely never blow the building up during a meeting. That's not me.

You are hilarious!

Make any "clocks" lately?

So many comedians in this thread

What'd you expect? You're Arabic and posting in the least tolerant place on the internet.

Not really interested in your immigrant women

I'm thankful that my borders prevent endless and unregulated immigration.

In these modern times we are told that we have to accept those who are intolerant and different of us

But radical muslims are told that the only way to salvation is to murder those who don't obey sharia law

So really, will love conquer violence?

Doubtful, we're too tribal

Egyptian here. How'd you get out?

I sought asylum the old fashioned way.

Are you a muslim? Are you religious like not drinking alcohol religious? Did you face and racist comments irl?

Are you talking about how the USA ruined Syria and Iraq instead of fixing the shit here?

How can you ruin a shithole?

Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking.

I arrived here a Muslim, I'm not any more. Yes I drank a couple of times, smoked weed a bunch more, and did acid several times. I am a staunch Libertarian, so it's safe to say that I have western principals.

Yeah, and pretty much every single act of intervention. Not o my does it cost tax payers money, it fucks over people.

You could argue that it was a shit hole, but now that shit hole is in your neighbourhoods and school.

And schools*