My little sister wants me to buy her alcohol this weekend. she said she just wants to see what getting drunk feels like

my little sister wants me to buy her alcohol this weekend. she said she just wants to see what getting drunk feels like

wat do?

how old?

Nah

Don't do it.
If she's get to drunk she's gonna be taken advantage of.

Unless you attend same event to keep an eye on her.

do it and take advantage of the situation that arises ;^)

Tell your parents on her

im not going to fuck my sister.. she is only 13

i didnt say that op

If she's off the clock...

Op are you implying youd fuck her if she were older

post pic OP

If it is just the two of you at home then go for it but buy the cheapest shittiest beer you can so that hopefully it turns her off of it in the future. And only let her drink one or two.

No a 13 year old should not be drinking alcohol.

I bet it's your idea and want to get her drunk so you can fuck her. You discusting freak.

Say:
"Having sex is a consequence of getting drunk so if u want to get drunk let me explain you how is that going to be so, lets fuck. If you like it i can purchase some alcohol to you" Deal.

>She's only 13
>Reason isn't because shes your sister

Let her get drunk. Film her and laugh at the stupid things she tries to do. Make sure she doesn't leave the house.

My friends started drinking at that age
If you start later you'll ve considered a weirdo

If she's hot, fuck her

So if she was older you would reconsider

Give her alcohol but put foodies inside and do something that will make sure she never drinks again

What kind of redneck state you living in retard. Also if you're so intent on Fucking her life up, why ask?

Fuck her for sure

Such is life in south america
Teens are brainless here

Where r u from?

Argentina

tell her to fuck off. if she wants to drink alcohol, she has to age a bit more to be able to buy it herself. be a responsible brother and tell her that things like this can wait and if she really wants to do it, there are other ways, but tell her to drink in a safe environment.
OR: buy her some bottles of beer. or like a shitty tasting wine.

Alcohol affects two crucial parts of the brain which are vulnerable when a teenager is developing. This can result in irreversible brain changes that can impact decision making, personality, memory and learning. Alcohol acts on the nerve cells of the brain and disrupts the communication between nerves cells and other cells of the body. Alcohol does this by altering the actions of two major neurotransmitters in the brain. While research tells us alcohol can damage the developing brain it is not clear how much alcohol it takes to do this. For these reasons, it is recommended that for under 18’s no alcohol is the safest choice and that they delay the initiation of drinking for as long as possible.

- dr queen

Put vodka in grape juice and put in wine bottle, give it to her, then film her reaction.

nope nope nope nope

Tell her to get herself and fuck off, when I was 13 I stole my brothers whiskey and downed like a cup of it then throw up and passed out in my bed, good times.

inb4 low dubs

Rape.

Just get her a litlle drunk and hand her a glass of water saying it's vodka. After making her drinking a considerable amount give her real vodka. She'll probably down the glass a half before realizing and she won't drink again for a long time

This is even better, one time I drank a glass of my brothers vodka thinking it was water, bad day.

Look at it this way.

Buying her beer will cost you moany and time and effort with nothing gained for you.

While not buying her beer will cost you zero things.

Also choose the option the involves doing nothing unless your getting some fun or other benefits from doing something.

Also getting your older bother to do it is cheating. Tell her she's gotta blow some random adult dude for her alcohol like all the other girls her age.

Brilliant idea
>buy beer
>before giving her said beer, pour it all out
>replace with another nonalcoholic beverage, like juice
>watch as she pretends to act drunk while wanting to fit in
>???
>profit

donde vivís pa que voy y te recago a trompadas que obviamente tu viejo no lo hizo y te lo merecés

This

>pour it out
>not pour it into your mouth

This and film it

I'm 24, I have never used alcohol because I'm not an insecure idiot beta who needs to prove anything to his friends, and i'm not an idiot who needs drugs to have fun. Good luck with your shortened life and health problems.

do it. if you dont she do whatever it takes to discover that feeling. so what i did was make sure the alcohol is strong and have the person chug it. i promise she wont want to drink anymore

what kind of faggot are you?

not taking part in the purest form of love...

you disgust me...

definitely wouldn't do that for a 13 year old

every single time there is a self righteous straight edge faggot who is gonna die the same as we all do and wants to live an extra year or two for no reason at all. Enjoy life your own way, find something you love, let it kill you.

damn niggers...

that would be incest nigger.

Do it, OP. Get her piss drunk, fuck the shit out of her, and I promise you'll never regret it.

Unless she hates it. If she hates it because you suck at fucking, then she might accuse you and you're in deep shit. If she likes it, prepare for a lifetime of wild, intense and taboo fucking.

Never used alcohol bc you're a pussy indignant faggot tryin to be self righteous to cover up your deep seeded insecurity about how other people have fun when you can't

I love how immediately everyone jumps to the opportunity to say "get your 13 year old sister drunk and fuck the shit out of her!" Haha got to love Sup Forums

Tell her you want her to give you a blow job because you want to feel what that feels like