Is it ok to sniff your sister's underwear?

Is it ok to sniff your sister's underwear?

No.

No.

you're gonna get caught eventually. not saying to stop, just think about it

Depends how hot your sister is

Do it ironically

She probably wants to fuck you op. You should just go for it.

Ask your dad or mom.

kek, this OP
also, checkers

Well I don't know if it's okay, but I've done it from time to time. If she caught me I don't think it would be TOO bad because we all get curious, right?

You are a fucking freak pervert. Keep your degeneracy to yourself.

No

That sounds like a comment from someone who either doesn't have a sibling of the opposite sex, or isn't close enough to them. It's not like I jack off to her or anything, gosh

See

Nigger what?

It's a comment from someone who isn't a degenerate pervert piece of filth like you are.

Into the oven with you.

All these faggots saying no.

Yes, it is FINE to sniff your sister's underwear.

There is nothing degenerate or perverted about it if I'm not acting on it, right? I mean come on, we've slept in the same bed before. Why is it wrong to get closer to her scent?

It's actually not ok to NOT sniff your sisters underwear.

You are FILTH.

Oh, you act like you're much better, huh? There is no real moral argument against what I'm doing. Your subjective opinion is that it's wrong, but you probably don't even know the concrete reason why it is.

Did it maybe 12 hours ago. I say yes

Yes, I am certain that I am WAY better than some freak who wants to sniff underwear.

Again, no meaningful argument there, you're just bashing. I think you're imagining it to be much worse than the situation actually is.

i sniff my dads clothes, his underwear doesnt smell like anything, but i love the smell of his shirts and socks

Oh, I'm not a pedophile if that's what you're implying. We're twins, so that means we're the same age.

Post her panties

this

Underrated comment