Will the white race ever recover?

Will the white race ever recover?

Number 13 is so black he's almost purple.

Nope. Not because this hurt, but because we're dying out anyway.

Smiling for photos is cuck tier

THANK YOU JANITORS FOR ALLOWING Sup Forums TO BE SHIT UP WITH Sup Forums THREADS

not if they win it all

White people play football on the playstation. Black people play football in the streets

3/5 of the goals were scored by the token white players

Does France also have the most Muslim team in Europe?

Fuck off to

what country is this

that's our boy N'Golo

>what are Albania, Turkey, Bosnia, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, and Azerbaijan

This

BLACKED

it looks like america to me

>Gignac
>White
He's a dirty Gypsy

where are you really from lad

Why do divegrass players always do this gay pose?

fixed

but Giroud and Griezmann are white

> I blame the niggers

Jesus at one point it's embarrassing.

you can just tell Grease Man is the only one who wants to be there and play for the french jersey

the rest are all mercenaries who want personal glory and nothing else

>Payet leaves the pitch sobbing after his goal in the first match
>mercenary
What the fuck are you talking about

This. Stop being a stereotypical burger.

Not the other guy but Payet couls have been sobbing for just his own personal glory. It was a huge moment for him. For France it was actually kind of embarrassing not being able to beat Romania easier, so unlikely Payet was crying about that

3-5% of France is black
Half the football team is black.
How is this happening, Sup Forums?

france is weak against black .
maiby don't win japan .

Literally no one cares about your countries

Poor people often try themselves in sports or rather they're capable of doing it since there is no need to invest anything except effort (at least in France). People who can afford going to college only go into sports when they're obviously talented. Balcks tend to be poor.

your country too .

Every time I doubt my English language ability, Japan strikes again.

No one cares about Japan? Do you even use Sup Forums?

Im literally destroying every tean I face with France when i play FiFA 16 online. Teams like Real Madrid , Germany , Italty, Buyern , EPL teams , PSG, Argentina and other typical 5 star teams take huge spankings

They are the real deal

>3-5%
lmao nice old stastistics

The two white players and that gipsy Payet did more than the entire negro team of France during the entire torunament.
Transfer value does not equal talent.
And this cements England's humiliation,bc if Island beat France then Island=top darkhorse team,but it clearly got it's sweet ass handed by the mongrels. Now all it needs to happen is Wales needs to beat Portugal.

Also general question,why did they get rid of all the arabs,like Benzema, I remember there we're more of them at the World Cup; terror threat,or did they all just fuck off to their shithole former cunts to play like some frog said yesterday?

>Kazakhstan, and Azerbaijan
>europe

> 11 players
> 8 are black, 3 are white
> pooinloo: "50 % are black"

Impressive

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Fucking newfags.

It's what they get for colonizing africa.

>a few percent of France is black
>majority of players in the NT are black
>whites can't find a few good players out of 60 million people
>blame the blacks for being better at football

these pics are shooped by polfriends so that white people are green and black people are blacker

>this denial
lel

Check the full squad of 23 players.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

stay mad, England

White people in France have genuine jobs.

They don't busy themselves with kicking a ball around. We leave that to our grunts: the blacks.

The reason why French NT is so blacked:

Football is mainly played by poors, most blacks are poor, so they make up a good part of pro players because this is their only out in professional life

Not saying there aren't white kids who play football. But most of white kids give up a pro football career for a "real" job. Also whites do more expensive sports like tennis and judo

All that being said, blacks in French NT aren't all uneducated. Kante for example is a diplomed accountant, Coman was going sciences studies before signing

don't white people play sports in France?

Too true.

A mere glance at our rugby team, the "gentlemen's game", would attest to the fact that whenever there's a game left to the middle or upper classes, it's whites that are prevalent.

How is this happening that your fucking country with over a billion pop is irrelevant at football?

user please don't bring facts into this. Can't you see Sup Forums is feeling very insecure about their race right now?
Not to mention every NT faces a bottleneck situation since you have roughly 20 players out of roughly one hundred candidates. So it is very well possible that the NT does not reflect the actual demographics of a country.

Also of note is that the french football formation STRONGLY favors athleticism over technique. Guess who's favored by this.

Greaseman was literally thrown away like thrash because he wasn't strong enough, for example.

People literally write essays on that subject on quora and other sites.
Main reason: Sports other than cricket are not encouraged as a feasable career option.
And indeed, football is a very popular sport in India, it's just that most talent is just hidden, doing other jobs. The association being poor has poor infrastructure, an thus the team itself lacks sufficient training and quality coaching and management.
Read for better understanding:
www.quora.com/Why-is-India-so-bad-at-football#!n=36

Kante too, because of his size. Because ofc you need to be 190 cm to play well

dommage

Come on India, your world football rank should be #10-15, not #100

China did understand that, and I predict they will be top team in 20 years. You can't let your archrival CHINA beat you, don't you?

Thats in fact just the opposite, if he had the spanish nationality he wouldnt be here

Deschamps' smile is pretty ugly desu.

according to UEFA

KEK
He is from Mali. The niggest nigs live in Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Burkina Faso

He is great tho. Based Didier.

all of them suck other than Martial, Payet and Pogba (still overrated)

White French cannot be athletic?

>pointing out that the French national team almost exclusively consists of niggers is not considered 'politically incorrect'
Thats how far you people go? You will complain about people stating facts to secure your safe space? Jesus Christ... I thought this was exclusive to feminists.

>Also whites do more expensive sports like tennis and judo
Well, all our greatest tennis players are black. Same for judo, except Douillet

>running the country and the economy
>worried about non-white athletes on your national team

Recover from what? Even as a non-white, I know whites know their priorities.

>Implying

Can't make this shit up.

NIGGER HERE, I REPEAT, NIGGER HERE

Fuck me Landreau still plays? Literal 20 year career.

there is one white athlete ever who broke the 10 seconds in 100m record and he's french, is it enough athletic for your standards?