/nba/ is always wrong edition

Other urls found in this thread:

eurohoops.net/featured/273672/tomas-satoransky-makes-the-jump-to-the-washington-wizards
twitter.com/russwest44/status/749312629882036224
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iihs6rn1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=_kmeFXjjGfk
vid.mobypicture.com/5f6ca65d6f8749c06c341bc3a3aaf1ba.mp4
twitter.com/sam_amick/status/749351181701505024
twitter.com/sam_amick/status/749357978101379072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for who the fuck cares?
EURO EURO EURO

>mfw kd comes to boston

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

manu ginobili is getting a comfy 8/1 contract and there's NOTHING you can do about that

>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>Free agent Ian Mahinmi has agreed to a four year, $64M deal with Washington

>Austin Rivers agrees to three-year, $35 million-plus deal with Clippers

>Eric Gordon agrees to four-year, $53 million deal with Rockets

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

>Al Horford has agreed to a four-year, $113 million deal with the Boston Celtics

>Courtney Lee has agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal with the Knicks

>Sources: Tomas Satoransky, a 6-foot-7 European guard, has agreed to a deal with the Washington Wizards. He was the 32nd pick in 2012 Draft.

>Free agent guard Garrett Temple has agreed to a three-year deal with Sacramento, league source tells @TheVertical.

>Guard Malcolm Delaney has agreed to a guaranteed two-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks, league sources tell The Vertical.

>Sources on @TheVertical: Golden State has completed a deal with Mike Brown to join Steve Kerr's coaching staff.

Oh look another top free agent lies right before free agency. What a shocker!

I guess he is that kind of person. Just like Aldridge lmao.

>It's a Mike Brown will look good on the bench and get hired immediately episode

Rondo pls stay

ACCORDING TO MY LAKERS DETECTING DEVICE! THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH LAKEY POSTING IN THE LAST THREAD!!!

MUH LAKEYSS!

WHO /TIMO/ HERE?
WHO /BASED DENG/ HERE?

>Sources on @TheVertical: The Brooklyn Nets will sign Miami restricted free agent Tyler Johnson to $50M offer sheet.

>Sources: Wizards acquire point guard Trey Burke from Jazz. @WojVerticalNBA report on @TheVertical.

>Sources: Andrew Nicholson agrees to four-year, $26M deal with Wizards. @WojVerticalNBA report on @TheVertical.

>Free agent forward Andrew Nicholson has agreed to a four-year, $26 million deal with the Wizards, league source tells @TheVertical.

>Vertical Sources: Memphis has agreed to a two-year, guaranteed $6M deal with free agent James Ennis. He averaged 15.9PPG to finish '15-16.

>Free agent Wesley Johnson is returning to the Clippers on a three-year deal. @ShamsCharania report on @TheVertical.

It would make so much sense if MJ is Butler's real father.

With the news of Mozgov and Deng's deals not having any team options, the only thing keeping me away from the ledge is the possibility of the last two years being partial guarantees.

>Andrew Nicholson
who

eurohoops.net/featured/273672/tomas-satoransky-makes-the-jump-to-the-washington-wizards
Getting some depth

>Tyler Johnson
>$50M

>mfw Masai still hasn't done jack shit except lose Biyombo and sign DeFrozen to a max

END MY LIFE

Fuck....

Where did you hear this from? we gotta trust mitch, he has done no wrong since luke and ingram and keeping clarkey....trust the process pham-a-phamb

twitter.com/russwest44/status/749312629882036224

Westbrook confirmed for patrician music taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iihs6rn1Ko

>Trey Burke
I haven't seen anyone fall off this much since Roy Hibbert

>First 3 are RBL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

i don't mind him going anywhere but GS.
if he goes to play with them meme chuckers and drayboon. KD is a bitch and I hope he never wins a title.

>Strongly considering

This means nothing.

Boston was reportedly out of the running for Horford only to have a tweet come four minutes later saying he was signed by the Celtics.

There's absolutely no reason for Durant to not sign a 1+1 with OKC and give it one last go with WB before next summer. Everybody should calm down.

JUST FUCKING DECIDE ALREADY I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING MILIONS OF "HOW IT WENT" IN THE MEETING NEWS POPPING OUT EVERYWHERE

FUCK KD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=_kmeFXjjGfk

>mfw Killa KD comes to Boston

a girl told me she liked my shoes today

felt really cool to feel as if somebody cares about me being alive, even if its just a little bit

Fuck yes time to bandwaggon the Lelkers

new to basketball here, going to get into it because free agency got me interested! basketball looks soo cool now! what team should i root for! im far from a lot of teams so i get to choose...any suggestions? i dont want to be labeled a bandwagon, i want a real team.

Spurs

>55 wins, 2 seed in east
>ROY
>COY
>2 all stars
>ECF
>top-3 pick in stacked 2017 draft
>space to sign another max contract in 2017 FA

WE CANT LOSE

Where are you from?

Pick the team closest to you or you're a bandwagon faggot.

Did u have the shaqs on?

CANADIANS

Please verify what song he's dancing to.

vid.mobypicture.com/5f6ca65d6f8749c06c341bc3a3aaf1ba.mp4

In highschool a girl once said to me "that shirt is very becoming... if I was on you, I'd be cumming too". I went to the bathroom and fapped after but I knew she was fucking around with me because it was some crappy nike t-shirt I was wearing.

OKC

*tips fedora*

Durant's meeting with OKC is over.

You want him to over pay for scrubs like everyone else?

As soon as Lowry gets a resign he'll be on the max and you'll be in OKC tier budget management. Which means your team needs to be tight as fuck with the money.

In high school some girl told me she liked the shirts I would wear. A year after I found out she deleted me on Facebook because I was a edgy atheist.

:(

Sam Amick reported it

twitter.com/sam_amick/status/749351181701505024

twitter.com/sam_amick/status/749357978101379072

I've read that the guy is a reliable source. He doesn't know for sure about the partial guarantees, but this just sucks.

I don't trust Mitch without Jerry Buss.

Deng and Mozgov are going to be garbage in the final two years of their contract.

Signing Mozgov and Deng are desperation moves. They may be good character guys, but so was Roy Hibbert.

I rather the Lakers do what the Sixers did and keep the tank strong. Maybe the Lakers can still tank even with these additions. who knows? All I know is the only way they can acquire good assets is through the draft now. Mitch has proven that.

@69222956
Is this the (You) thief that posts LeBron pictures?

OMG!!!!!!1111

Perd Hapley @PerdHapleyNBA

League source tells Channel 4 News that Kevin Durant will announce he is remaining with the Thunder unless he chooses another team.
4:13 PM - 3 Jul 2016

perfectly acceptable to be an edgy atheist at like 14yo, though. can't blame anyone for that.

im from North dakota born and raised

lookin for a hoop ball team

@69223151

Yeah, you can tell by the shitty grammar and low tier bait that only redditors are falling for.

"""stacked""" 2017 draft

The madman!

jesus fucking christ

Fucking Wizards didn't do shit. Ernie Grunfeld is such a cunt.

I was 17...

>he will stay with the Thunder unless he chooses to not stay with the Thunder

What the fuck?

>So why should I play with the Wizards?

Dumb shit

That's what I've been saying all along Durant is definitely staying in OKC or he isn't

timberwolves

mfw kd goes to boston

really now?

>John Wall stays losing
>PG13 is now going back to the ECF

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF JOHN WALL?????

She's right you know

I thought this stupid shit was anyway talked about

SHOOOOOOOOOK

Are you ready to feel the wrath of curryfag as KD joins the warriors

black thug

white wife

help guys, i need a team!! my friends want to come over and watch summer league, my gf is also getting mad because shes's a golden state fan and shes keeps giving me shit saying that her team is the best. who's a good team!? my group chat on my iphone keeps giving me shit! oh me.

>stupid whore doesn't understand that the circumstances are completely different
>dumb phone poster agreeing with her

You should be worrying about the absolute shitposting that's going to happen when he stays in OKC. Damage control and butthurt will flow.

any news on when kd's meeting with okc will happen?

user...

You're just as dumb as her

if KD joined the warriors it would be the softest team in league history, everyone on that time aside from Draymond is a bitch nigga

Based God's Curse would fuck them up big time

Get the fuck out of here

@69223585
Fuck off you fucking loser.

>pay KD max
>can't pay Curry the max next year

would be funny tbqf

It already began this morning and just ended now.

>cap going up
>bird rights
>bogut and iggy's contract expiring

They could go over the cap with curry because muh bird rights

who is this guy standing next to kobe?

why are you /nba/ anons like this?? all im asking for is an NBA team, you guys do talk nba here right? ffs, i should have just gone to reddit like YELP! told me too, you guys get horrible reviews here. as a matter of fact im going to give you guys a 1 str and write a horrible review! soo rude!

all the replies not knowing based perd. disgusting

I'd rather have Kevin Durant over Curry the next ten years anyways.

Ray Allen

>If Durant goes to GSW I can stop watching the NBA all together

Please go KD

>Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard 36s ago
Being gay is an open rebellion against God, which is why multiple sources have told me that God plans to not have Kevin Durant sign with The Golden State Warriors.

Is that Kobe's dad? The one that played in Italy?

Sato is coming over tho
3 or 4 members of the bench can shoot 3s

It would be the death knell of the league and KD's reputation. No one outside of Memeiors fans wants to watch that shit.

Pistons add Ish Smith.

that means he doesnt want to do this again next year so 5 year deal with okc/4 year deal elsewhere likeliest scenario

Which team will be the most screwed if Durant doesn't sign with them? Thunder or Celtics?

Bear in mind the Thunder can trade Westbrook for prospects and tank properly to get the #1 pick.

How did the clippers fuck up so bad that they're the only team to be notified that KD won't join them? Was it Steve Ballmers crying?