Welt.de

>Welt.de
>Check comments under EC articles, particularly Iceland - France
People are literally asking how a team that consists of 80% black people can be French. They are admiring Iceland for their national team to exclusively have player whose names actually sound like they are from Iceland. They are cheering for Iceland because France vs Iceland is like 'Black vs White'.

Soon people. Soon Boateng will be lynched by some wild mob, Ozil will be turned into a kebab and people will ask Neuer to rule supreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article156035055/Das-torreichste-Spiel-der-EM-begeistert-die-Fans.html#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post link, bruder

I'm sorry, but this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

Heh, and cucks insist that it's just Sup Forums

Racism is growing worldwide

>Soon Boateng will be lynched by some wild mob

Hard to see when this shitty #Nachbar cancer goes around the world every time he takes a step.

most Welt readers are redpilled as fuck

poor little white bois are scared of the BBC

>its a Sup Forums shitposts on another board episode

I just looked. Kek, thanks Merkel for making this possible, she just had to fuel the fire.

Sup Forums is not doing anything, Sup Forums is a board of peace

stop this slandering

If you're really so redpilled then fucking stop voting for Merkel and begin to MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article156035055/Das-torreichste-Spiel-der-EM-begeistert-die-Fans.html#disqus_thread
>Schwarz gegen Weiß. Europa gegen Afrika. Ich drücke den Isländern die Daumen.
>Island = 100% Isländer. Frankreich = 80% Südafrika. Was soll das sein?

Always surprised how people like you pretend that sports and politics are completely different things.

This. Stop connecting racism with Sup Forums. Racists WANT you to do that and only fucking white males make this claim.

>comment section of internet """newspapers"""
>indicative of the general opinon of people

The angry keyboardwarriors who bother to post there are an insignificantly small part of the population.
Of course Sup Forumstards will never understand that.

get a job kevin, then we'll talk

>she just had to fuel the fire
She does it more and more when she doesn't stop her stupid shit herself

hahaha just close the screen nigga hahaha

And you will never understand that many people simply dont have the balls to speak their mind. Especially in Germany where doing so can cost you virtually everything. Your job, your friends, your life.

t.
Gerhard Oberstein aus München, 55, Key-Account-Manager bei Allianz

What if I tell it was her masterplan all along

speak up then bro, you have nothing to lose

kek made me laugh

I have plenty to lose. The only reason I havent been fired yet is because my boss keeps protecting me at dinner when all the leftist filth tries to attack me for saying things they dont want to hear. Fucking Berlin tech companies I swear, hippies everywhere.

Höwedes and Neuer look like they could have been part of Hitler's inner circle.

We are just one major terrorist attack in Europe away from having a full scale race war.

Feels good man. Gas the shitskins.

Kek.