He fell for the FLAC meme

>he fell for the FLAC meme

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Bond girls laughing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he fell for the Asuka is best girl meme

Flac works only on expensive equipment and, otherwise it's as shit as anything else

>he listens to lo-fi music
>in FLAC

>listening to modern poorly mastered, poorly mixed recordings in FLAC to justify spending more than he should have on speakers/headphones

I knew Sup Forums has shit taste but this is ridiculous

not him but
>implying Misato isn't best girl

My man.

>He listens to music in lossy 320kbps

The word meme has lost all meaning to me at this point.

Misato is the best but Rei is better than Asuka cause at least Rei isn't a mentally unstable bitch

asuka is smuggest, at least

rei isn't mentally unstable because she has no personality

just listen in V0. after you grow up and realize that flac is a waste of space and time, you will be happier listening to music.

it's a meme to call a meme a meme.

v0 is perfectly acceptable for listening, but i keep everything in flac anyways because i've heard generational loss firsthand when i would rip library cd's to mp3 and then try and burn those to cd and then rip that cd when i lost the files.

tl;dr flac for archiving, mp3v0 for putting on your phone or audio player

Rei III did

I was actually starting to think Sup Forums is the least autistic board on Sup Forums, and that one day I might even go as far as to recommend it to someone I know irl.

But nope you fucking people had to show your true colors and blow it.

youre just as fucking autistic if youve been here longer than a month and dont realise this is the worst board on the entire website

Sup Forums and Sup Forums exist. Hell, I don't even think Sup Forums does anything outside of shitpost.

> Sup Forums
they're more autistic than Sup Forums what the fuck are you talking about

and if you're implying Sup Forums's racism and redpilling isn't a form of autism then you're too far gone.

>Not Misato

yeah but the difference is people know theyre shit there. people here legit think theyre patrician and have good taste when its literally all 16 year olds shitposting about tier 2 pop music

thats literally the opposite of what hes implying moron

Oh so he and I are on the same page? my bad.

>Not Pen Pen

I think you should reread my post.
>yeah but the difference is people know theyre shit there
I dunno, man. Maybe Sup Forums and Sup Forums but of course, there's bound to be people think their board is good.

memeception!!!1 xD

:p

like this board you mean?

There seems to be a lot of misconceptions in the music community regarding the differences between 320kbps mp3 and FLAC format. It is true that 320kbps is technically as good as FLAC, but there are other reasons to get music in a lossless format.

Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Oedipus leave

really? this is what triggered the "Sup Forums is shit" feeling on you?

even if anime isn't on-topic it's at least discussion. that can't be said about at least a 25% of the rest of the board, including but not limited to repeated shitposting like "retards attempting poetry" every 3 hours or so, attentionwhoring on rym generals, waifufagging, etc.

I will never stop being amazed by how few people understand the implications of lossy vs. lossless compression and how it's not just about sound quality.

or i could just redownload the album lmao

Yes.
Not this again.

Yeah and you can just buy a new dog when your childhood best friend becomes too old to keep up with you when you go for your morning run.

Fucking soulless cunt

>>>that roll

>Triple 69 dubs
fugg

wew lad

those digits

Asuka is perfect

not as perfect as rei

if you don't realize that 95% of the posts here are humor and sarcasm you might be autistic. And I don't mean Sup Forums only, I mean the whole site.

Sup Forums isn't self aware at all

Rei is literally a little fagboy who died his hair blue

but those arent the posts im referring to on this board. its legit children trying to justify their shit taste.

>implying that's bad

what are you? gay?

>He listens to the sound removed by MP3 compression

flac fags fucking ethered how will they ever recover

FLAC fags, ladies and gentlemen

anecdotally, i have never noticed this. however i also don't have an incredibly large music collection (like most people on Sup Forums) because i only keep music in my library that i consistently listen to and so i cycle through all of my music quite often. obviously as my tastes change, my music library changes, and what you're saying doesn't affect me too much.

tl;dr - guys it ultimately depends on your listening habits, stop trying to argue whether or not one is worse, there's no completely right answer

Sup Forums is one the most autistic boards on Sup Forums, if the most.

If you cannot see this then you are fucking autistic.

people here are just stupid and unfunny

there's nothing autistic here.

>he

everything is autistic here

especially you

This is a nice meme

Sup Forums is a Rei board, if you don't like Rei get out!

I have actually noticed this. I had The Presets' album Apocalypso in 256kbps AAC, now they're 158kbps - so that 12kbps a year rate is pretty accurate. I had no idea why this was happening, at least now i know it's a real thing.

no

this place is normie hipster central

don't fool yourself

>normie hipster central
>kpop general is the most active thread 24/7

exactly

it's just hipster weeaboos and hipster normalfags and underaged Kanye fans

>thinking flac is just a meme
there are people actually this retarded

>kpop general
>not autistic idol worship

Rei is best girl if you say otherwise you probably think that Naruto x Sakura would've been a good couple.

are Kanye threads any different?

you seem to misunderstand what real autism is

let me show you

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Bond girls laughing/

oh my god
I love Sup Forums so much

wew lad

There's more than 20 pages of this

>stored correctly, in a cool, dry place.
fucking kek

what's funny is that Craig was actually a great bond.

>not masturbating to 2d drawings
if you don't do this then get the fuck out

Oh my god you morons.

You are the moron; i'm telling you it's true and it's happened to me. Everyone knows mp3 and aac degrade over time.

>mp3 fags can't handle the truth

came here to read this

Omg I noticed this too. Like I thought it was just my ears going bad or something, thanks for explaining, I'll have to start downloading only FLAC now.

oh lawd. just wait a sec gotta take my sides out of the washmachine to throw them in to orbit.

"...who died"
you could just stop there

Sup Forums generals are full of normie material if you don't count the pedophiles.But other than that it's full of shitpost with very rare good opinions.