I'm having so much fun this summer. Thank you Sup Forums for all this salt. You guys truly are the best virgins ever

I'm having so much fun this summer. Thank you Sup Forums for all this salt. You guys truly are the best virgins ever.

This has been fun. Fuck Iceland. (I'm welsh)

CR7 needs to score. I want to tsuupost like a maniac

As a CR7 lover... I think the guy is finished... This next season his form will drop like a meteor.

TSSSSUUUUUU

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>portuguese people say their team is playing like shit and doesn't deserve to still be in the euro cup
>everyone agrees

>foreigners say the same
>get death threats

Says the country with the most niggers and arabs in Europe.

only portuguese can talk shit about portugal

not really

Moortugal are black Muslims.

daily reminder that if you're american you need to root for the teams that cause the most butthurt/memes

Portugal is EASILY the team we need to lend our meme magic to

No.

You're gonna get WAYUL'D

hes right. we keep badmouthing our country, its almost like a national sport here. everyone talks shit about our own country all the time. But as soon as a foreigner does it, we just go completely berserk and ask for imediate removal of who ever does it.

I have seen a shitstorm and a famous brasilian actress being considered "persona non grata" in our country just because she was mimicking a water fountain while doing a tv show in our country and people tought she was spiting in some statue no one cares about.

reminder of % of muslim population in europe.

enjoy your halal local cuisine

>I GOT MY FIRST REAL SHITPOST
>MADE IT ON THE ESPEE BOARD
>POSTED TIL MY FINGERS BLED
>THAT WAS THE SUMMER OF '16, AYE!

>MOORS ON YOUR MOMMA'S PORCH
>THEY TOLD YOU WE'D BE GONE FOREVER
>OH WHEN WE LOST A GAME
>YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS NOW OR NEVER
>WALES WAS THE BEST CHANCE OF YOUR LIVES
>OH YEAH
>BACK IN THE SUMMER OF '16, AYE!

Barbosaposting circa '16 nevar forget.

tell me more about it

Ó RAMA Ó QUE LINDA RAMA Ó RAMA DA OLIVEIRA O MEU PAR É O MAIS LINDO QUE ANDA AQUI NA RODA INTEIRA QUE ANDA AQUI NA RODA INTEIRA AQUI E EM QUALQUER LUGAR Ó RAMA Ó QUE LINDA RAMA Ó RAMA DO OLIVAL EU GOSTO MUITO DE OUVIR CANTAR A QUEM APRENDEU SE HOUVESSE QUEM ME ENSINARA QUEM APRENDIA ERA EU NÃO M’INVEJA DE QUEM TEM CARROS, PARELHAS E MONTES SÓ M’INVEJA DE QUEM BEBE A ÁGUA EM TODAS AS FONTES

how can a country be so filthy disgusting like portugal? i'm honestly hoping we make a wall on the east coast to keep you assholes out. Mexibros can build that one too. Fuck portugal.

agree 100%

beautiful I know the song but sometimes i forget the some parts of the lyrics, now it's gonna stay in my head for the next couple of days

Most Ameriplebs will support poortugal because they love Ronaldo

what does 'tsu' mean?

K
Y
S

I mean, anyone can, but if you're with Portuguese, only they can insult the Pátria.

Bad guys BTFO

mexican go make some tacos and calm down

We really haven't caused all that much salt, to be honest with you. We have a lot of memers on our side because of the tsu meme

>We really haven't caused all that much salt
Nigga, NO ONE LIKES OUR TEAM. Not even people that love Ronaldo like our team. We are the chosen ones. We must embrace the vilain mentality and crush Britania, Germania and Francia.

Portuguese are the best posters on Sup Forums

t. alberto barbosa

that's a first..

So France is the most Muslim country in Western Europe

i love you guys. my girl is porugese and watching the games with her family is the most fun event ever

Portugal make the best villains, mostly because Ronaldo is literally the only reason Sup Forums hates them.

And even we have to admit he is world class.

who else /below1percent/ here?

T

Has more to do with how Portugal seems to have got an unfair pass to the final that they didn't deserve

Does she have hair above her lip? Look closely

t. leaf

>a million moros
Kebab shall be removed soon