Hello, user? Louis, from the BBC. Good to see you

>Hello, user? Louis, from the BBC. Good to see you.
>So this is your room, user? Is there a particular reason you like to keep half-full apple juice containers around?
>I noticed you're referring to the young woman in that picture as your "waifu." Am I pronouncing that correctly, waifu?
>So she's not REALLY your wife, as it were?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/22/health/us-suicide-rate-surges-to-a-30-year-high.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Louis: user, why do you have so many pictures of Brendan Fraser?
>user: that's called the 'just fuck my shit up meme'
>Louis stares, puzzled
>user: see, his shit got fucked up
>Louis: have you edited these? they look edited. Why do you post these pictures on Sup Forums? What do you get out of it, user?
>user: hahaha JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, SENPAI!
>user proceeds to pull out a pair of hair clippers
>Louis: (confused) what are you doing with those?
>user: I want you to fuck my shit up, Louis. I want you to help me raise awareness for Brendan
>Louis: I don't think that would be a good idea, user
>user:JUST DO IT (standing up) FUCK ALL MY SHIT UP
>Louis: (amused yet a little unnerved) I think I'm going to step outside whilst you cut your hair. Call me back in when you're ready
>cuts to a shot of Louis outside, silent, the clippers barely audible in the background
>the occasional shout of 'JUST' can be heard

Stfu woowee

ETSUBATSU

>Hello, user? Louis, from the BBC. Good to see you.

>And these bottles, are they full of apple juice, user?

10/10

>user why did you just respond to your own post but in an insulting way?

I'm trying to bump my thread Louis, but I don't want to make my sameposts obvious. It's a tricky game.

>occasional shout of 'JUST' can be heard
this is what makes it

>and what's this thread right here, user?
>It seems to me, and maybe I'm wrong on this, but it looks like you're making fun of people with autism
>And what does this mean, etsubatsu?

I miss the days we were more interested in feet than cunny.

>the occasional shout of 'JUST' can be heard

>My time with user had come to an end. During our time together, I had learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverent, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion towards those who shared his 'feels'. What had started as a journey into the 'dark side of the internet' had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend on-line, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they had been attacked in the media as Nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the 'Internet Hate Machine' hates nothing more than itself.

20/10
Can't stop laughing

Nice, I seen this on Reddit.

HI WOOWEE

I don't get it
What did he mean by that?

Louis: user, do you actually watch television and film?

user: yes

Louis: What's your favorite movie?

user: My fayvowit movie is the Lowd of the Wings

>Tell me user, why do you keep posting images of some batman villain and the irish actor Aidan Gillen
> If I told you would you die?
>Louis stands in the background and remains silent
> FOR YOU
> Louis is confused and ask user about his weird fixation with the dialogue from TDKR

HI WOOWEE

a-am I the only one who has a louisfu?

LMAO I'VE HAD THE SAME WAIFU FOR 5 YEARS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

gold

A waifu is forever

HI WOOWEE

go away m8, she's with me

9/11 perfect

Which one is this from, shes a cutie

>no, not that BBC

Broadway

she wanted him

That blonde Slav doctor in the mental asylum hospital is my louisfu

i hope louis fucked her

>idolizing this humanist liberal trashman

Does anybody have a streaming link to Scientology? I figured it would be up on Youtube by now.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

>not liking based Louis

Oh god my stomach.

Fuck it's like pottery

No but seriously it's really good

Get out Faggot.

Haven't cringed this much in a long time. Stultifyingly embarrassing post.

It's actually supremely accurate.

>just looked in mirror
>thought my hair looked a bit thick
>took my sister's thinning sissors
>cut huge clump from my hair
>holy shit that was a mistake
>JUST'd myself

im dumb

HI WOOWEE

I wish Louis would actually make a documentary about this phenomenon. About the fact that these days young men don't have positive male role models. How masculinity is persecuted by society. How many young men don't have fathers to show them the way because divorce rates have gone through the roof. How this has resulted in so many young men diagnosed for "mental illness" like depression, anxiety etc (and indeed many young men killing themselves).

Jesus christ she is being so flirty, that arm stroke.

Suicide rates in the United States has surged to a 30 year high, the highest demographic being middle aged Americans, particularly white people.

nytimes.com/2016/04/22/health/us-suicide-rate-surges-to-a-30-year-high.html?_r=1

I imagine someone will make a documentary about that in the coming years, seeing as how you thought about it then chances are someone else is thinking about it too. It's not just today though, this has been a long time building. The positive male role models were borne of an era where hard work was seen to reap the rewards of life. But during the latter half of the 20th century there was a growing cynicism about the notion of god, the rise of drug use, etc. that did away with that kind of positive thinking. The internet then came along at the tail-end of all this giving people access to absolutely everything ever killing the motivation to better yourself. It's a very interesting topic.

hi wowee

HI WOOWEE

not taking hte fucking risk

I do believe he should do a documentary on Sup Forums and its users.

>You from Reddit Louis?
>Do you mind if I don't answer that?

>Me and my brother both balding in our 20s
>sister has superthick hair

Women. Fuck 'em.

Louie is the only documentary maker in the world to pretend hes jewish in front of a gang of neo nazis

Louis is such a baiting pussy
He rarely shows his real persona in his docs.

His openness and non-judgementful behaviour is why they are good, you dumb drama-loving cunt. If you want to watch "funnymangoesintervviewing" then find someone else to watch, you fucking superhero loving asswipe, go watch harry potter or something.

HI WOOWEE

>that assmad
>non-judgementful
HAHAHAHA

the only time he is non-judgementful is when he interviews sick people. Otherwise he baits them into saying outrageous shit and then shivers like a leaf.

The only time he showed his true face was when that redneck brought out that white tiger on a dog leash and Louis and his camera team fucked off into the shed and started laughing like a maniac because he tough what the fucking shit did I get myself into this time

HI WOOWEE

This is getting too meta
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

go cuck yourself back to redd1t before I kick your internet ass, BITCH.

I included a cool and very talented drawing the reply of this post. Please take a look and tell me what you think :)

and then tell me what you think about this one too.

This one is one of my favorites.

I like the drawings, not because the girls are pretty, but because of the style behind them. I find them intriguing and interesting. I would hang them on my walls were I not afraid people would think that I thought of the drawings in a sexual manner.

I love his documentaries and shows. I wish they were on US version of Netflix...

It's the beginning of memekino

I think this one is my favorite though. It is simple yet so perfect.

I truly love this mans drawings.

Whats wrong with that man on the left?

>I included a cool and very talented drawing the reply of this post.

couldnt help but noticed you entered the thread.

Do you like this picture?

Anybody here seen richie?

>>the occasional shout of 'JUST' can be heard

yesss

This is the last one im going to post. Please tell me if you like the pictures or not.

thank you.

Also, Louis Theroux is a confirmed cuck, he literally lets his wife fuck black men whilst he is away filming his documenteries. He said this in the extended version of the "swingers" episode.

>cuts to a shot of Louis outside, silent, the clippers barely audible in the background
>the occasional shout of 'JUST' can be haerd

Not the person to whom you replied, but I really like the pictures.

these drawings are not art
t. art decider

Are you implying they are video games?

>ability to show compassion towards those who shared his 'feels'
>poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men
>forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement.

KILL YOUR SELF

Eat a bullet and livestream it so we can laugh

Are you implying that all drawings are art?

They kind of are, regardless of personal opinions.

Even a technical drawing?

Nice, saving them all.

as long as it has aesthetic value

you are making the mistake of confusing the generic term "art" with another term "fine art"

fine art has no tertiary purpose, only the AESTHETIC and as such, things like technical drawings, bridges, etc. are not fine art

>Illustrator>>>>>>>>>>artist

>so user, aside from all this time on Sup Forums, how else do you occupy yourself?
>well, i'm not some pathetic WAGEKEK, h-hehe, but i, i do dabble a little in programming
>really? that's interesting, what sort of things do you program? what do you make with that?
>well, this script here, when i run it, it takes some random text, and a random image, and it posts it to Sup Forums, it makes a thread
>Sup Forums? isn't that.. isn't that a page on Sup Forums?
>well yeah, but see this saves me a lot of time, gotta stick it to the janitor you know?
>right. and uhh, what do you do with that time you save?
>well i've got a pretty sweet cunny thread goi.. no never mind, got deleted
>let me just uh, reset my router quickly
>so, now your thread was deleted, what are you going to do?
>well, i uhh, usually i just, do it again, you know?

Fuck you, faggot

I think they are art, but I might be biased since I think the drawings are beatiful and full of emotion.

Kickin it Old School; I feel ya

Absolute comedy gold

She was 19 here. 36 and busted now ;_;

>You got my heart racing, in my skintight jeans, be a teenage dream tonite

It'll be on general release in the next 6 months, user

You're caps will come

HI WOOWEE

>17 years ago