I just found out my GF of 3 years has been cheating on me for over half a year...

I just found out my GF of 3 years has been cheating on me for over half a year. I opened her facebook chat and discovered a profile that had a girls face and a girls name but was was in fact a dude that created this account to throw me off. The date from when they started chatting was over half a year, and they've already met so many times while I was at work.
I thought everything was good, I just travelled to Spain with her, came back last week.
I have soo many emotions right now!
Wut fucking do!

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go here for revenge
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Kill her

no proof, youre lying op, post screenthost of chat, post pics from her cheating etc, fuck you i dont believe you

ya got redpilled.

move on and never fall for this again.

Post her personal info, nudes and her FB.

Revenge is a dish best served with a .357 user.

Nice try

user, have they been having safe sex? The reason I ask is because you could have aids now like a fucking faggot? Also what if she blew the guy, swallowed and then kissed you after you came home from work. You could have that guys semen in your mouth user. in your fucking mouth.

Wow. What a faggot OP is.

don't kill

Humiliate her op.
show her what you found make her look through it with you. in fact make her open the chat log while you see her on facebook. don't say anything. just point to his fake profile and tell her whose that, and if she says just a friend say o ok, can i see? do what ever you can to make her open it herself. if she doesn't, you open it in front of her.

Seconded

either start jerking or kill yourself sissy boy because this is the only life youre ever gonna live!

This guy is totally right user. I can't believe you've probably had someone else's semen in your mouth. You're a fucking fag.

never been around a woman before, I see

Well?
In the end, you'll be living without her and feel rage aganist her, just post her nudes here after some other guy that she fucked does man...

Let it go Cuck McCuck.

Screens boii

post her nudes here

You should remember you made two mistakes:

1. a relationship with a female human. It was pretty much inevitable.

2. You actually let someone in far enough to be able to hurt you. What did you expect was going to happen?

>Wut fucking do!

Wow. You've been fucking cucked. Are you a bernie sanders supporter user?

Go to Spain again and come back without her...
I mean go without her...
You get what I'm saying.

beat the absolute shit out of her. make her feel the pain you felt when you discovered that she was playing you behind your back. that she made this guy make a fake account so they could fuck. it'll be cool cause it's a crime of passion.

op here, she's gonna be at my place in two hours. I'm breaking up with her. I'm putting all her shit in bags and throwing it out side on the driveway.she can clean her own shit up. I'm done with her. I'm 100% done. All i have is hate for her, and that goes for all you other cheating bitches. If you cheat, I hope life shits on you every step of the way.

good. dont be upset for too long. not worth it. you need to start fucking sluts

Just dump her info, thrust me.

Don't build a case against yourself. Just let her slide, get the evidence and destroy her emotionally. That shit sticks.

OP here. I'm a massive Bernie Sanders supporter and this fucking cock with the fake profile is a Trump supporter. How can I get back at him? Should I call him a racist in front of my girlfriend?

does she have her own place ?

Actualy, posting her here is not the answer for you, it's for us and for dealing with her attitude, but for you yourself, this is the chance that you needed to start cheating on her without worry, or just leave this life/money sucker and start anew

Obviously if Op's girl cheated on him, she has no emotional connection with him and any kind of psychological shenanigans that Op might try wont work because of Soulless Whore Syndrome.

Just tell that whore to leave. Dont get mad, dont get even. If you try anything the law and the court system has her back, not yours.

I'm gonna hookup with chick tonight. My now ex can live in her shit. Bitch deserves only dirt.

>call him a racist
What a pussy. Beat his ass, OP.

really low quality bait dude

like do you even know where you are?

fuck outta here

Nope, she was living with me. we were gonna get engaged and soon married. but nope fuck that, I'm 100% fucking done. she can live in her parents basement or with that loser boy toy who looks like a JB wanna be.

that's not op.

damn wtf is her name?

just updated my status to "free from cheating bitches" and blocked her. so soon everybody will know. including her. I'm locking my door and leaving before she gets here. not gonna answer her calls, phone is off.

op. break up, yes. but you need to relax. your thrown off but well, bitches aint shit. anything drastic, whiny, unmanly, or agressive you do, you will feel like a child later. just break up with her calmly, no contact and keep your dignity. no explosive, end of relationship argument either. ive been there. i havent even gave my reasons. Just tell her youre done. and thats it. even keep ur reasons to urself cuz she aint shit. he doesnt even need revenge or learn a lesson.

Be a man. Hold her down and rape her asshole. Then you break up with her, and not cry about it like a little bitch would.

its not cucked unless hes willing.. why do you have to try and make unrelated things you dont like about the politician you dont like? retarded..

>Hold her down and rape her asshole
this.. she will never forget it.. she will always come crawling back. but never take her back.. just use..

this user knows whats up.

Bro, throw her shit out, remain calm, do nothing except tell her it's over and to leave.

Add that cheating is unacceptable.

stay cool, reveal as little as possible, it will make you REALLY strong emotionally later in life as you get more XP.

joining a bit late, lurking in case OP decides to do something about it

scare her by saying you were tested positive for HIV

All I'm doing is leaving. locking her out of my life like she doesn't exist. she can go live in her shit.

exactly you're doing nothing
this woman used you, she used your money, bed and probably car to fuck this other guy and you do nothing
cuck

I reckon humiliate or make her a little awkward first like this: then do what user here says:

these guys....2/2 on /b? wow

Fucking drop her fast and get on with life, my wife did the same to me after a trip to Jamaica. My only regret is how long I tried to fix it. Should have bailed and told her to fuck herself right out the gate.

Record the interaction and post OP! THINK!! Sup Forums is the place for humiliation!!

honestly this is the best revenge.. lashing out desperately to get back will make him the bad guy in her eyes and just reassure her decision to cheat girls are this simple minded.. being the bigger person will leave her feeling like she fucked up.. it will weigh on her.. maybe not right now.. but once her new relationship fails.. and it will because shes a fuck up. she will remember it all again and how easily he just walked away from her worthless ass.

fucking post the chats

Shame faggot hope u ate her out afterwards

Go with her, go without her. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MAN!?

Can we get a femanon in here to back up OP. unless your all the same?

what is this

He's kicking er out of her home with no place to stay. I'm sure that's a pretty good way to end it.

Don't make a scene, don't try and get revenge, it most likely won't work anyway. She is already over you, she will be with this new guy for a while and probably cheat on him too. Anything you do to get revenge will just make you look weak, she will be happy without you. With luck she will end up fat and ugly at 40 with a few fatherless kids and you will have moved on to happy life. That is the only true victory here.

pics or it never happened

Pls update after the deed is done

but unless your not rich you got to work with people even if its people you dont like like the ugly guys losers that think is better then everybody but is ugly and try to bring down the popular people but get treated like a peasant even tho the ugly guys losers has no friends and is ugly and think is better then everybody and treat the popular people bad cause isnt ugly and lame and is ugly and think is better then everybody

That's so romantic.

Op you're not a fag post pics tho

Everyone please, role play out my cuck fetish with me.

if dubs post chat logs

OP don't be a fag post chats

I pity you......FOOL

good advice user. listen to this man OP.

Post nudes.

winrar

OP's image returns a g+ page

this is correct
>such words
>much advice
>68% less fag then all other Sup Forumsros

That Dolly Saking

Flip the fuck out with the force of 1,000 supernovas. Make her rue the day she was ever born.

You loved a different version of her. A better version of her. She's not that person anymore. Start working out, get fit, move on. Also if you start feeling bad about it, jerk off. It will help. Million other fish in the sea. Been there, done that, much happier.

You could always harvest organs and sell them on the deep too.

The other image on Dolly Saking page is Dwi Putrantiwi

>its not cucked unless hes willing

Wow, are you autistic?

this could be interesting.
be like "well that last time I had a blood test i wast not... and I have only been sleeping with you... so what the fuck?"