Why is it that normies tend to be rich, soft spoken, mild-mannered, positive thinkers...

Why is it that normies tend to be rich, soft spoken, mild-mannered, positive thinkers, while Sup Forums-type of people tend to be poor, overconfident special snowflake?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/45592-bullying-health-inflammation-crp-levels.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177486/Child-bullies-sexier-popular-dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/30/bullies-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because anonymity

Because you talk to one in real life and the other on Sup Forums, you fucking botchling.

Because of the cloak of anonymity, you inbred shitstain.

We are allowed to say the shit we REALLY think here, as opposed to adhering to the social contract bullshit.

>you fucking botchling.
This is what I mean. Rich people don't talk like this, they smile at you and are polite.

Maybe the reason you people are poor is because of your nasty attitude? Maybe it's time to change.

because "normies" come to Sup Forums to tell everyone what they actually think about you empty pocket, broke dick, loose snatch, pieces of shit.

They're nice to your face because they're passive-aggressive faggots

Okay, but can you explain why normies are rich and Sup Forums users are poor?

Maybe because normies have a lot of network and circle of friends, which help them move up the world financially.

But why do they have a lot of friends and connections? Physical appearance? Good personality?

That's it. No one wants to be friends with negative, over-confident special snowflakes with dirty mouths like you Sup Forums users.

If you change that, you'll be rich too.

Lol, cool world perspective from a 19 year old. Grow the fuck up.

>fuck
>faggots
>shit
Can't you talk without using such vulgar words? And you say it witch such confidence too. How can you be so poor yet so confident? I don't get it. If you don't change your ways, you'll forever be a poor loser.

What do you think is what's keeping you poor and a loser reject?

a) Ugly personality and language
b) Ugly looks
c) autist or abnormal mentality

Pick one

More fat bottom teens

You can't talk without offending me.

I'm sorry, maybe you should try living IRL.

>poor and a looser reject

Yea sure.

>More fat bottom teens
They're not fat bottom teens. They're normie teenage girls enjoying life because they are winners in life

>Trying to troll Sup Forums

More fat bottom teens

When the world is on fire and chaos reigns what good will your 'wealth' be? I suspect you are deficit in any skill related to survival. Also fucking faggot cunt nigger shit retard. :) Prepare for the end.

It's true tho. How many poor girls do you see outdoors enjoying life in their bikinis? You don't

because poor people aren't happy in real life, they have to be happy and confident in the internet.

take this shit to r9k

Meanwhile, the world is not on fire, therefore you are deficit in any skill related to survival.

You need to change bro. Unless you're physically hideous, in which case there is no hope for you.

Sorry friends. I've got a good bit of wealth, and i enjoy rekt, ylyl and trap threads. Poor or rich, degeneracy is degeneracy.

This does kind of explain facebook and the rise of lookatme sites.

Oh shit, called me a loose on the internet. Fuck guys, required to kill myself now. YOU GOT ME.

Guess I'm a fucking looser since user replied to me with this image of some cool girl dressed like a dalmatian make an L with her fingers. FUCK FUCK FUCK, how did I let this happen.

Is it true that normies have more fun, while poor people go on the internet to fap to FB fap threads because they have no friends or gf?

>normies tend to be rich

Psychology 101, an overcompensation reply like yours, means that you're hurt. Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings, I'm just trying to help you.

op pls trol me 2

tfw le master trole OP do not want to trole me
tfw i forgot to add le funny meme arrow to write dis in bluetext

I realize a 4th reason why you all are poor losers.

You get bullied relentlessly by superior happy beautiful rich classmates at school, that it caused you to lose your confidence, which makes it hard for you to be rich.

So now you only pretend to be confident online.

>Studies have shown that bullying is good for bullies, they grow up to be winners in life
livescience.com/45592-bullying-health-inflammation-crp-levels.html

Sup Forums take your meds pls

Thanks for your apology, I think I'll be able to beat off in peace tonight.

>get a load of this fucking faggot. Christ.

>Child bullies are sexier, more popular and have more dates than their victims when they grow up, new Canadian research suggests

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177486/Child-bullies-sexier-popular-dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html

how does this make you feel?

feeling sexy thanks.

>Bullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says study

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/30/bullies-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/

Does this make you feel bad about yourself? The irony is, they end up to become polite and well-mannered, while the victims end up being nasty, foul-mouthed, with horrible anti-social abnormal personalities. Thus they're poor and lurk Sup Forums all day.

user senpai just don't want to trole me

b-but user, i am a nasty bastard that makes more money than your dad most likely. i also didn't get bullied.
Also i play with legos.
h-how is this possible, user senpai?

My point exactly...
>but why are you Sup Forums being mean to people

IT'S FUCKING Sup Forums

>IT'S FUCKING Sup Forums

You really don't get on Sup Forums expecting anything but level 10 assholes, the cold honest truth, and fuckery.

Because they're normal not autistic retards like you OP

yeah but in real life, if someone is an asshole, 9 times out of ten, he's poor.

why is being poor associated with being an asshole?

Look at this dumb bitch, walking around in grannie panties, walmart rainboots, a choker, and a shower curtain. What point is user trying to make here?

since when is the internet real life?

It's getting awfully summer in here.

that bait. seriously though, the majority of girls outdoors in their bikinis are poorfags. you dont see the hot ones cuz theyre at their mansion and yacht pools.

obviously youve never heard of the mexican race if you seriously think otherwise

have you ever met a polite poor person in real life with good manners and impeccable tact?

rich people and poor people are both assholes. equally. these blanket statements are hilarious.

Yeah, a few autistic bookworm shut ins. I few really soft spoken HOT girls. I don't think being poor has anything to do with how you're raised, in regards to etiquette.

not ur mum
she's kinda nasty

not really. the richer you are, the more well mannered you get. the poorer, the more SWAG you have. like, fake confidence through being loud and foul-mouthed.

Do you say thank you to waiters who serve you food?

they have friends bc their parents are rich dumbfuck . how stupid are you user? are we bros bad bc we tell sit how it is instead of lying to your face into order to be socially polite. guck u. I'll tell u that shot to ur face. u are not important than me or me than you. cunt

nice try troll but rich people are the most arrogant disrespectful mannerless people there are. almost all of them suffer from entitlement and severe ignorance for how the world really works. the ones raised in richness often have a disconnect with humanity

not saying, "Thanks or thank you," to someone who serves you food. What type of fucking animal are you?

it's the rich who usually have the urge to help others. save the whales, penguins, refugees.

it's the poor people on Sup Forums who laugh at the misfortunes of others, rekt threads, and are racists.

>it's the rich who usually have the urge to help others
dude you're kinda the worst troll i ever saw, but i'm reading your post in the voice of chanel number one from screams queen so i'm probably gonna fap in a few minutes.
dang that bitch is hot, i'd gave money for a taste of that pussy.

being racists is a fact of reality user. Guess what, niggers and spics are overly represented in violent crimes. So when I ride through a black neighborhood I lock my doors. If I see a group of spics huddled around on a corner during working hours, I'm guessin their up to no good.

It is literally in your DNA to find patterns, if you take the time to "intellectualize" it away, your only degrading your worth, and are a 1st world problem.