Why am i so worried about my current girlfriend's sexual past?

why am i so worried about my current girlfriend's sexual past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55FP1LfkkVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Becuase you are worried about your dick size

It's not her past you need to worry about, its the Chad she's fucking now that's the issue.

Because you know you won't be able to live up to it, beta fag.

I would get tested for aids if I were you op

coz you know she's not done with it and will be banging those guys behind your back

because you are an insecure faggot

because you an insecure little bitch

Because you know she's lying about it.

I would assume it's one of these
1. Insecure about sexual prowess, not sure if can match up to people she's fucked in the past. thus feeling unsatisfied she'll use you as an emotional outlet and just fuck other people.
2. You think that the number of guys she's fucked is somehow a telltale sign of how loyal she'll be.
3. You're a faggot.

Deep down you know you are a cuck.

Because you told her you're just as big as any black man and she's giving you this look

its called retroactive jealousy and its pretty common. try not to make her feel bad about it.

well, pretty much that. i think we're done here.

/thread

It's one of these but I'm leaning towards faggot.

OP, is there any specific issue that's made you worry? Everyone has a past. It's usually best not to discuss it except in the broadest terms. Neither of you need details.

are you fucking retarded? does any of that matter?

these are literally the best advice op can get.

Oh no i have a past myself, but her past just bothers me for some reason, it's extreme jealousy and i can't control it

Because it brings with it potential for STD, complicated exes, and children born out of wedlock.

The idea that you should not be concerned with a woman's sexual history is as foolish as the idea that you should not be concerned with a car's history of ownership.

Only con (wo)men want you to think otherwise.

because she probably did or said something that gave you the inclination that she's been around the block. Try talking to her about it, just dont come off insecure. FYI you might not like what you unearth

>why am i so worried about my current girlfriend's sexual past?

>it's extreme jealousy and i can't control it

How do you control it?

You must be 18 to post.

Op here, I'm 38

you're an insecure faggot and you shouldnt engage yourself in a relationship before you fixed this issue because your extrem insecurity and jealousy will end up destroying your couple anyway

Wow...then just, idk...grow up.

How big is your dick?

op here, my dick looks like an acorn, no big deal right?

There's something disgusting about someone already have been there

You're worried about someone's sexual past at the age of the 38?? Most girls your age have had their share of cock. She isn't dating/fucking them now, so deal with it and fuck her already.

>mfw well hung
>mfw about to take a girl's virginity on Friday
>mfw she won't appreciate how big i am

I am the reverse OP

Ooo how many girls have you fucked? Have you fucked her yet?

I'm on the same train Sup Forumsro, except the virginity part. We're gonna fuck when she gets back after friday even though shes got a bf

Fucking sluts smh lol trust no hoes

Nice. I've been sleeping with my engaged coworker but her fiance is into it for some reason.

I've actually never been with a virgin so this will be interesting.

exclusively niggers

She's not a slut to be perfectly fair, shes SUPER uptight but i've been her friend for so long that I know I can make the move. I know her all to well. That and my gf said she wants me to as well.
>I feel so lucky

And yeah my gf wants me to fuck someone too, she just doesn't want to know who it is although I have a feeling she know's who I'll choose

>smh

>And yeah my gf wants me to fuck someone too, she just doesn't want to know who it is although I have a feeling she know's who I'll choose

Sounds like a blast. A couple of my exes wanted me to sleep with other girls but I was too autismo to figure it out when I was younger and they were too shy to bring it up sober.

You're 38 and worried about this? Stop bothering people until you've grown up.

>taking anything on Sup Forums seriously

dude, get a grip.

Insecurity. Don't fuck up your relationship because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=55FP1LfkkVQ

Because you understand deep down that as a pathetic and small-penised man you can't possibly measure up to at least one of the lovers she's had.

Trust your gut. Dump her and cut off your nuts. You will be happier as a demi-man than you could ever be as a man-wannabe.