Is there ANYWHERE in the US that doesn't fall below 30 in the weather and rise over 70 in the summer...

Is there ANYWHERE in the US that doesn't fall below 30 in the weather and rise over 70 in the summer? Or even in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

usclimatedata.com/climate/portland/oregon/united-states/usor0275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check out the base of the mountains in new Mexico.

How about somewhere that isn't in buttfuck?

Coastal San Diego is close.

Too many spics in San Diego

And not the good kind either

That wasn't in the question nigger.

i would guess somewhere in a good ways up mauna loa in hawaii

More of ops picture?

Sorry I even bothered.

Quito, Ecuador is exactly like that. It's on the equator, so the seasons don't change, and it's at 9000 feet, so it doesn't get that hot.

Go fuck yourself

portland, or

Punta Arenas, Chile.

I want more of her

Ocean Shores, Washington. Average high is 68 degrees in July, average low is 37 in January.

>9000 feet
>literally closer to the sun

Go fuck yourself.

Clearly op has no understanding of how elevation affects weather. Im guessing under age and uneducated.

San Francisco. The high was 60 for the day and it doesn't go below 40 at night. Wind chill is a bitch though and it's always windy at night.

usclimatedata.com/climate/portland/oregon/united-states/usor0275

Says 80s in summer but sounds doable

Isn't Portland full of hipsters and niggers tho?

not many niggers, mostly white, metheads too

Is Washington in general like this? Seems like Seattle has great weather too.

Cuernavaca, Morelos...
MEXICO

Reporting in from Camas, WA
Can say is almost 100% white and cold in winter and warm in the summer, 78 today.

you are autistic you need to understand what a question is.

Most of Western Washington is pretty temperate; Ocean Shores' proximity to the Pacific makes the temperature even more stable.

FUCK every bit of mexico

Nah see that's too high tho

I'm Dominican so I can't move somewhere that's TOO white, I'll stand out too much. Around 80% is what I'm aiming for.

No, Seattle is horrible. Terrible. You don't want to live here.

P.S. Tell a Californian

What's wrong with Seattle?

Come to Pennsylvania, it's exactly the opposite of what you want here.

The only thing about anywhere in Washington is that you have to like rain.

Whatever floats your boat faggot.. just giving a truthful answer to his question.

Its great.

In in nj now hence the question lol

I'm sick of the bullshit weather here. Also too many nigs

How much rain are we talking? I don't mind cloudy skies and a little rain, but if its pouring buckets every week that's a problem

San Francisco

Does anyone know where it's basically fall/autumn anywhere around the world? I'm talking about the type of weather where you can feel the season change by just allowing your lungs to drink deep of the crisp fall breeze. The trees are yellow, red, and orange, and you can just smell the plentiful thick air soothe your heart. There are leaves all over the ground, fallen fresh from the maple. You can hear the screeching brakes of school buses in the distance at 3:00 as you sit outside with your favorite mug of coffee. The flavor is quite sweet and tastes of french vanilla, but isn't too sweet where it could ruin the coffee. You can hear the echos of the wind blowing leaves around, and as you look up in the sky it's partly cloudy. Perhaps it could be 55 degrees Fahrenheit and you realized it was a good idea to wear that expensive long sleeve shirt you bought at the mall. You sip your coffe once more and gaze at the tree in front of you. Oh that tree, it's been there for many, many seasons now but it is your favorite. Finally, when you get up from your rocking chair you can feel and hear the crunching of twigs and leaves underneath your feet. As you walk back inside with your now empty mug, you look back once more and see the leaves ever-longingly blowing around. That's what I mean. Select all images of leaves.

hot af in san diego right now. also too close to the border

Everything. It rains all the time. You should definitely not move here.

>hurr durr I dont like mexicans but im a wet back from the dominican republic

god youre a faggot

Yorktown, Virginia

Canadafag here.

Vancouver has very mild winters and warm, not hot summers. Something to do with pacific weather currents and being a bit more north.

Id imagine seattle would be similar..

Difference is I don't act like a fucking wetback

90 in the part of San Diego you could afford to live in.

Bring that fine ass to my room and I will keep the temp in that range all year long bitch

It was 94 in SF yesterday you fucking newt

hurr durr doesn't understand that dominicans aren't shit tier mexicans

daly city California

summer high: 68
winter low: 50

Nig nog detected.. Dominican= NIGGER

I was actually just being an asshole though. Seattle is great most of the time. When people say it rains, it's more of a heavy mist. It is, however, overcast a lot of the time.

Also, it's jam packed with people and the infrastructure can't really deal with all the people trying to get in and out of the city every day.

indoors is the place you are looking for.

Unless I tanned literally all day everyday, you wouldn't be able to tell I'm Dominican, I look more Puerto Rican if anything

The point is I don't want to stick out too much it draws unnecessary attention. 75-85% white is the cut off point, anything higher than that and I'll stick, any lower and odds are there's too many low class niggers/Mexicans

so you look like a dirty wetback, but really you're a dirty nigger?