I know that Sup Forums doesn't just follow the words of anyone, but here is what I have to say...

I know that Sup Forums doesn't just follow the words of anyone, but here is what I have to say. This piece of shit right here stole $200 worth of shit from a struggling father trying to sell some of the last valuable things he owns just to pay for clothes for his growing baby girl. It wasn't me he stole it from, but one of my friends. I had to give him money just to help him pay rent because of this asshole right here. I'm not ordering you guys, I'm asking for help from any Sup Forumsros. Bring this fucker down. Make him pay.

no

So kill him yourself, you fucking pussy. Go be a man and fix this problem with your fists.

Hahahahaha fucking omgomgomg
Could you imagine this guy doing anything to anyone?
Thanks for the lulz op

You get a look at him? Life's already done more to him than I could. Should just take the L and hope he uses the money for plastic surgery.

Kek op is too scared to deal with some scrawny kid himself. Quality shit m8, you are one biiiiiig pussy.

"I'm not ordering you guys"

top kek

yeah, no one is going to help you. stop being a faggot.

fuck off with your shitty PA thread

Lol what do you expect us Sup Forumsros to do that you can't just do yourself?

OP is such a faggot anyone near he/she/it is in danger from secondhand faggotry.

KYS

Lel. I would punch his ugly mug in a second(fix his fucking face in the process), but I kinda have a child and am now half the country away from him.

NYPA

> It wasn't me he stole it from, but one of my friends.

op confirmed cuck

I paused my torrents and logged off my VPN just so I can call OP a faggot.

Second

I don't get why Sup Forums doesn't do PA requests no more. I mean i understand why but idk isn't it just for the lolz.

however for this kid in particular goddamn he looks like a pussy.

Well, aren't you edgy?

i know right. Now Sup Forums is cock rate threads and foot fetish threads.

this kid is kind of a faggot, i mean look at him. will consider request with more info

Knew you fags wouldn't do it lol. Dude is some fag. Thanks for the keks, though.

because we are praying for turkey

jk it's just because faggot op didn't convince we, the other faggots

Summerfags thats why Sup Forums is like this...

wtf am i gonna do with just a fb? Call him names?

Sup Forums has become a bunch of pussies

tell him he will never have a qt trap gf with feminine penis

bumping for you OP

Inb4 white night messages him

Because the mods hate anything that isn't reddit-tier.

if you go to /baph/ on 8.c.han they do a lot of PA stuff but 99.99999% of requests get ignored.

Here is something I guess. His gf looks like she could have her own whole tard tales thread.

no one ever used to say NYPA

the thing is, it has to be lulzworthy enough for us to waste our own time doing it. its not a favor, its for great wins.

bump

It's been weeks since I've seen a good PA thread. We need a reason to do this and so far OP hasn't delivered in that area.

It's been said for like 10 years. Faggot.

Think of this faggot crying his eyes out. Him frantically trying to get his shit together, but alas, he is a big faggot. And then, the an hero. Because, let's face it, he's got to be a big pussy.