What's with this new "assume my gender" shit?

What's with this new "assume my gender" shit?

Green text your experience with this disorder. Or make up green text for kek's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I identify as a shopping cart. Op can only be identified as a fag. Problem OP?

>Never encountered this stupid shit

>be me
>2016
>in front of my computer
>read this

>op
>neither have I
>seems so American

I have only with internet friends.
Every time they mention it I just ignore it or tell them to be quiet.

I go to a very liberal university. Every week, this mentally challenged radical student group walks around blocking traffic and shitting on the rights of others.

This happened about a month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE

>it's Americas fault.
>trump will make America great again

>sjw gender ralley
>tell them there are only 2 genders
>get bottle of piss dumped on head

not in norway
i feel bad for you amerika

Serving a trans,
'hi maam, how can I help you?'

'you think im a woman?! What makes you say that?!'

'I assumed by the way you dres-*'

'how dare you assume who I am as a human being!! Where is your manager?!'

'i....i'll be right back.'

Manager comes in, apologises profusely and gives her a free meal. My Co workers all had my back telling me what a fucking cunt that bitch was.

Inb4 tell that bitch to fuck off, or your fag/pussy.

I would of if I wanted to get fired, yiu just got to bite the bullet, smile abd wave.

Here's what you do
> pretend for weeks or months to be an SJW
> gain respect in the SJW community
> get invited to speak at an SJW rally
> go up to the podium
> Grin
> probably proclaim "there are only two genders grow the fuck up special snowflakes"
> Watch the crowd burn

American here, never encountered it either. I moved from the dirty south to a very liberal west coast city 3 years ago and still nothin. Think its just a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s

While I totally understand, respect and support LGBQTetc, they need to understand (they are usually too mad to do the same) that within SCIENCE which is made from facts there are TWO GENDERS! Plus the pure fact that most if not all people are raised with said genders in mind, pronouns, hers, his, etc. So for people to get THAT mad for something that is factually sound. Gender fluid means they should actually mean these individuals should remove all signs of either gender, no boobs (double mastectomy), no penis, no vagina, you all either do that or somehow achieve becoming a hermaphrodite ^__^. I am all for trans, they were born in the wrong physical form, ok, scientifically sound, go through the correct procedures, done. The one other aspect I don't think anyone can mentally perceive is that you sound like a redundant illiterate A-hole saying [name] has a car, [name]'s hand is feeling better now, over&over. Using "their" is great but also to a point, you get into saying "IT" for or "they" which is pretty bad because humans/animals are not "IT" unless you are talking about their species as a whole. How about respecting people's right to talk how they want to talk and understanding other people's upbringings just like we are supposed to.

>just a meme
>a meme
>just

Nothing is ever just a meme. Somewhere someone did this...

Nice trips

It is mostly just a meme, but it IS real (although rare)

Here in Toronto I actually encountered a girl in real life who wanted 'xe' pronouns used for 'xer'

damn, what is going on here?

>rare

Good to know that it's so scarce in other locations that people think it's actually just a meme, but it's a daily encounter in Portland, Oregon.

Never seen anything like that except on Sup Forums and youtube honestly. I think I've only ever seen one SJW girl in one of my college courses, but she wasn't that bad, just stupid. The SJWs are too few and they are going way too far with their lunacy. They will go the way of the hippie, they will be a joke in 5-10 years.

consider yourself lucky, it's not a meme i've met people like this.

>be normal white guy
>go to rally after a 6 pack of shit light beer
>state that mutants aside, there are clearly only two genders
>get bottle of piss dumped on head
>lift up your burka and flop out your 8" feminine penis
>no one oppresses a strong black woman
>spray leftists with piss
>scream in spanish while helicoptering
>check your able bodied privilege by jumping in a wheelchair
>spin 360 degrees and roll away

And here I thought Toronto was the SJW capital of the Western world

Are you on a college campus or something?

They're in the mental hospitals waiting to unleash hell on us all. You think it's just a meme these retards are real. And they be getting triggered in your neighborhood.

It's GQ BLT

Holy shit user...thats genius

>transvesdyke tries to return something obviously stolen at my store
>"Sir, I have to do some research on this item. I'll be back in a few minutes so bear with me"

I assumed correctly

Thats actually where I moved to. Have not gone downtown very much though so maybe thats why? Gresham seems pretty chill about it.

If she has a cunt, she deserves to be fucked HARD by 10 or 12 guys.

Trump. Sucks.

Let me guess your response:
>Any variation of cuck, or liberal, because you can't talk at an adult level.

Lets oppress the SJWS

Wtf is up with the constant fish mouth?

Fucking yes *golf claps*

>be me 15 or so
>hanging out at park with some punk fags
>tranny comes on over to chill with us. no idea who invited it. robert smith hair, choker, condoms filled with water for tits, adams apple with stubble
>notpassable.png
>it reaches over for my 40oz steel reserve (shit got me buzzin good at that age)
>im like "dude what the fuck? ask first"
>"excuse me, i'm not a dude, im a girl."
>mfw

>Australian
>trump will make America great for the rest of world.
>cheap car parts

punch bitch in face
tell judge she was acting like a man
profit

Yea. The University here is in a constant state of protest for things that don't matter. Gender neutral bathrooms, transexual safe zones, etc.

They had a "walk out" back in may where everyone was supposed to stand up and leave their classes to show the need to "disarm campus security" even though nobody has ever been shot here.

The funny thing is, the term "walkout" actually triggered the wheelchair members of their group and they had ANOTHER walkout but changed the name to something else more wheelchair friendly.

>The funny thing is, the term "walkout" actually triggered the wheelchair members of their group and they had ANOTHER walkout but changed the name to something else more wheelchair friendly

>be me
>at Narcotics Anonymous meeting
>girl with rainbow colored hair and Stacy are talking outside
>both smoking cigs
>try to stifle my autism
>"Do either of you ladies have a lighter I could borrow?"
>(actually have lighter in my pocket, but heard this was a power move on a PUA site)
>rainbow hair shoots me death glare and storms off
>Stacy looks at me concerned
>"S-sorry user, you have to refer to them as they"
>"What?"
>"She's a little... I mean... they're a little... she... I mean... they are two genders in one body"
>tfw I triggered her and everyone in the meeting is looking at me disapprovingly when I walk in
>"You're making Solaria very uncomfortable user, it would be best if you leave"
>tfw first NA meeting
>tfw when go home and IV some heroin

The trips of truth I live in the northwest (think Portland and Seattle) and I have never personally seen this. Tons of trannys but I don't think they really care what you call them.

Yea downtown is a cesspool of sjws and homeless people.

When the fall school term starts back up, take a trip down to the college campus in portland if you want to see some real textbook triggering take place.

>be at rock concert
>some fag with long hair is in the queue in front of me for the mens toilets
>tap him on the shoulder
>excuse me this is the mens line
>he says what the fuck i am a man
>i tell that faggot to cut his fucking hair then
>he asks what the fuck my problem i
>knock him out

hate these gender confused fucking freaks

Nice

>be white straight male
>turn tv on and see support homosex support made up genders, support interracial breeding but if you ever try to be proud of who you are then its prison
>turn on laptop
>open internet
>see same thing but more extreame
>made to feel shame for being normal
>people are retarded so an hero myself

On it. Will report back with results.

Kappa.

Found the actual facebook post from the University SJW group.

>"Upon sharing this post (by PSU activist Jill Fouch), we wanted to address the problematic nature of titling the May 10th action (tomorrow) a “walk out”. Framing activism with terms like this serves to further marginalize members of our community by equating liberation, agency, political action, and resistance with able-bodiedness or neurotypicality. It is important to recognize that disabled people who aren’t physically or cognitively able to access meetings or actions are not doing so out of a lack of political consciousness or desire to engage with these issues."

a rollout?

AUTOBOTS

i don't believe you understand what a golf clap implies...

sounding like a fag bro
shits probably a bit retarded

fucking kek

I would say just an "out" but that might be triggering to those who are housing-challenged.

gas them all
gas
them
all

how few problems can you possibly have in your little fairyworld life that you come up with this shit?

they are beyond useless to society

Texan here, I've encountered ONE trans dude at uni. No one cared, he (yes I call him a he and HE doesn't care) doesn't correct people or even tell them unless they ask or the conversation reaches that point. He's basically what LGBTQ community should be, and that's coming from a bi dude whose friends sometimes forget that I'm bi.

I'm sick of "my" community getting flooded by people who feel the need to remind everyone of their sexuality at every chance.

i actually lol'd

or fag challenged

>problematic
>neurotypicality
sjw go-to's.

Wow, such a deep response, faggot.

I'm heading off to a very liberal college soon

I'm kinda scared of this shit. Then again, it doesn't really effect me. I'll just sit back and kek

Kekd at bad thread

Wow, you're like the Texan version of me. Please visit Toronto and help me cleanse "our" community of the attention whores.

See, this is the thing: pronouns refer to SEX, not GENDER. Anyone with XY chromosomes is referred to as HE. Anyone with XX chromosomes is referred to as SHE. That people forget this is just shamefully retarded. The whole "gender" bullshit was invented because males a long time ago were suddenly concerned that females were diverging from "their natural roles as mothers and caretakers". They invented "gender" as a way to maintain the "natural order" so that women would stop wearing pants and otherwise trying to destroy the world (it didn't work).

TL;DR - "Gender" is completely made up. There is only biological sex. Please pass this on. Epic tits in return for your time.

whats that from

So you punched a guy...because he had long hair...You are autistic as fuck and should not be allowed in public.

isnt that what happen to lauren southern?

This is when I get pissed, seriously how in the world would you fucking know that you were talking to somebody who should be locked up in an asylum and because of that you don't get the help you need.

Fuck THAT shit...

you forgot "let funny troll face"

I mean, they're annoying, but they're doing fuck all in regards to anyone's rights.

hmmmmm

yeah it was gay as fuck, looked like this

why should they be allowed in the mens bathrooms when they want womens hair?

Anyway it was a Success user`s
#HeterosexualPrideDay
Today is the Proud to be Heterosexual day.

That's terrible, find a new location.

feminists. feminists everywhere

Yup, absolutely i wanna be you (you have doubles mah nigga)

There are two sexes, not genders.
And that probably falls apart when hermaphrodite because pride

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Do you actually believe this shit you're spewing?

never seen it irl but it seems like retarded teenagers/young adults that think they need to be SJW's while voicing their "opinions" on top cancerous sites known as Tumblr and Twitter

lemme see if i can trip this one out

Just hearing those words will cause heavy breathing and lower back sweat in the sjw

Aren't they already jokes?

Sjw? What's this shit, and what's it stand for? Single Jew woman?

i don't really care about it tbh
i don't think it's fair to get cunty about it if someone accidentally misgenders you
and in most social situations it doesn't matter, like ordering fast food or customer service or some shit
they spend an awful amount of time parsing out socially constructed qualifiers for feminine, masculine, "other" etc. to really get a perfect title for themselves when it doesn't matter in the long run
but if your mental stability really depends on being referred to as one thing or the other, indulge yourself i guess
it's different from people who have bodily issues with their natural sex, because that isn't just a name or social title and can be really damaging to them psychologically
but that's a different topic

>THOSE DIGITS
Ah, EFG, you are truly a magnificent bastard.

Did your dad beat you growing up? Tried to toughen you into a man.

i would have punched that fag and when officer said well he identifies as a woman, then i would say i do too

Trump isn't exactly that great, but he sure is a hell of a lot better than the Democratic shit show of a literal criminal and an economically challenged zombie.

American in a liberal city in the midwest. Two of my friends have recently decided that they are genderfluid and preferred to be called "they." The worst thing that happens is in group chats if you say "she" or "her" they get upset and correct you with a "they*"

It's a phase. It's like how teenagers go through their goth or emo phase. Twentysomethings go through their genderqueer phase now. Except some of them get really into it and cut their dicks off instead of getting gauged earrings or a NIN tattoo or something, so it's way crazier.

I tried a different meeting in my area on a different day and she was also there. I tried to avoid her but when it came her time to share... shit even I have enough respect for people's privacy that I won't say her stupid fucking story. But it had to do with white males and she was staring at me throughout

jesus had long hair.

same here, user.

same here.

I say fuck em all and just start the revolution already. Redo the whole democracy thing from scratch and just so our elected reps don't forget who they are representing we hang the corpses of the old political establishment from roof of Congress.

I voted 'leave' in Brexit so yes I have heard this shit IRL

Was told that I am a racist, sexist xenophobe who hates the strides towards queer acceptance that Europe has made, hates Muslims, hates women and that I worship old white men.

I don't really hate any of those, except a lot of Pakis tend to be Muslim and they are scum

Let me wikipedia that for you:

www dot LookUpGenderOnWikipediaYouFuckwit dot com

That dude you can see he is not a tranny.
Then what is what would you punch a women guy ?

This is a dead serious story, other than the fact that her name was Solaria. Her (their?) name was such a cliche that I thought if I put it, people would think it was satire

United States was never supposed to be a democracy. It's supposed to be a constitutional republic.

>had good friend who was a chick in highschool
>she was bisexual to the extreme
>after a while I lost a ton of weight
>she came on to me when we began to hang
>we fucked like mad for a few months
>stopped seeing her because I wanted to get more serious with someone
>she wasn't that person
>don't talk to her for almost 3 years
>find out recently she's dating a chick
>find out she identifies herself as a male
>she has a new name (calls herself Angel)
>wut
>she's still dating a chick
>she hopes to get a penis soon
>fuck
I had sex with a chick who wanted to be a dude... I found it weird she as taking such a dominate role.... She fucked me good though, she didn't stop till she orgasmed, I came twice before my dick went soft, but she sucked it back into a hardon then went on again. So much fucking pain after the second ejaculation, my penis head was about to leap off my body and run away. Never again will I fuck a dominate chick.