Ask a p-psychologist anything.
I'm h-here for you, Anonymous.

Evening, Alice!

How do I leave this place

>psychologist
What;s the point in asking you?
All you can do is prescribe medicine.
KYS.

I love someone who dosent love me back, and she hates my sister and she almost completely stopped talking to me tonight and it tore me apart.
I dont know what to do...

KILL ME

Girl I like ignores me, boss laughs at me, live in my parents basement. Go ahead and try, OP

why do I have no emotions at all until I do, and then they are sperg level over powering leave you twitching on the floor emotions?

A psychologist cannot prescribe medicine.

Hello!

Click the X!

Why did your boss laugh at you?

Because you don't know how to deal with your problems properly; you need to be more mindful of how things affect you so you can learn how to deal with them in an appropriate manner.

Why does she hate your sister?

>KYS
she didn't even have to diagnose you. You knew what you needed to do all along.

A coworker said I was charming. Boss burst out laughing along with coworker

Good to know.

*hugs tightly* Sorry. That's one thing I can't do.

I think he meant, "how do I break the habit of going to this autistic hell?"
I would like to know too. I would say it's like a drug

Sounds like he's an asshole; ignore him, he isn't worth the brain cells you'd strain thinking about it.

You got a compliment; savor it. They don't always come easy.

Click the little X at the top right. All there is to it.

Shes hates my sister because my sister always gives her dirty looks, hangs out with a crowd that hates the girl i love...

Okay. Doesn't seem like a reason to hate someone, but okay. Why do you love her?

When do things get better

I dont think it was meant as a compliment, user

When you make them better. The world doesn't care; you do. So roll up your sleeves and get to work. I'll support you as best I can.

Hey Alice, long time no see. Happy to see you again

Do you mean suicide?

I don't have any problems to deal with[other than this]
its just if I interact with people the sperg builds up and overwhelms me
so I loner it

Meant, not meant, what is the difference? The point, at the end of it all, is how you feel about it, how you react, how you take it.

I have almost died due to giving zero shits about my own personal safety, and a lack of self preservation instincts.
I was told that's not good.

Well we were really close friends, and I caught feelings. and i caught them hard.

only why to know for sure is to try it

I totally get that. Not Alice, but explain more? Is it an anxiety thing?

Your "professional" opinions are worth less than the bacteria on a public toilet.

Suicide doesn't make anything better. All it does is spread the pain around.

Wish it was under better circumstances, but welcome back.

This problem doesn't come from no where; it comes from your inability to deal. If you can't handle it on your own, contact a doctor; there are treatments for this.

It's not.

Sounds like a bad case.

Why are stuttering in text?

Also how to I help my anxiety that I've had for about 6 months, I've tried exercising but it didn't do much for me.

Hi, I have a problem with people asking me questions after I say something.

Obviously not if they started laughing. Probably because the idea of "charming" is so incongruent with your personality, it made it funny. So find out why and work on that.

Are you rude, or short with people? Do you ever try to make idle small talk?

Or maybe it's the opposite. Do you try too hard?

Why do you stammer in the OP every time?

To everyone besides you, Alice's opinions matter very much :p

Okay. Anything else you'd like to get off your chest?

Exercising does nothing for anxiety. Have you tried going to a doctor?

Sounds bad.

How to stop being extremely possessive (manifestation of self doubt, trust issues, etc) over gf?

I think I have something wrong from when my oldest sister molested me growing up. I feel angry all the time. What causes this?

Just a reminder that you aren't a psychologist if you don't have a license. You're a fraud.

Yeah its a bad case... Ive been on here trying to cheer myself up because im afraid she'll never talk to me again. And then i saw this thread.

are employed as a psychologist? (i'm acquiring information, not being hostile)

how long was your schooling, and did you have to go to med school?

Probably try too hard, I dont know. Im annoying and unlikable.

How do I motivate myself to get out of my routine?

Daily life
>Wake up at 4am
>Do some push ups and crunches
>Go to work from 6am to 3pm
>Come home to sleep
>Wake up and eat dinner
>Go back to bed after some television
>Rinse repeat

I'm so exhausted all the time and it's showing at my work. Rather than up and quit I'm actively trying to get fired (in case it wasn't obvious I work retail).

My days off are few and far between and on them I don't do anything. I've tried getting into running but I'm too tired to do it anymore.

Why do I feel the pain of others like it's my own?

>Bonus round
Do people who believe in benevolent deities suffer from battered person syndrome/stockholm syndrome?

On the contrary, if you are overweight and exercise to get skinnier, your self image will improve and anxiety will decline. Lifting weights and getting aesthetic helps even more.

You're thinking of psychatrist

Why d-don't you?

Have you discussed it with her?

You answered your own question: molestation causes this.

Glad you got that off your chest.

Not currently. No, I did not go to med school.

Look. She talks to you, she doesn't talk to you, in either case something changes and you can do nothing about it.

What you CAN do about it is change how you react to it. You need to learn to live independently of this, to be your own person. Even in a lasting long relationship, it's important to be yourself and to be independent.

I know it's hard Anonymous. But you need to work on it, for your own sake.

Can you refer me to a psychotropist?

Accept that she is a force you cannot control. The thought that she's yours and being possessive is bad, people are free spirits.

Empathy. I definitely....definitely understand that.

As for the religious question, I don't know.

No.

If only that were true.

Let me ask you this: why haven't you quit?

is this for intelectual purposes or to do some good?

Post you dick faggot

Why so? It is very easy to be "normal," basically. You just talk about current events, smile when you talk to people, and boom.

Unless you have certain mannerisms that are annoying to people.

It's certainly not for intellectual purposes.

Don't have one sorry.

Every time my coworkers talk about politics it ends up with me defending hitler

its like my emotional range has two settings off or turbo
99% of the time I am neither happy or sad just calmly neutral
but then something or someone pokes a hole in me and I'm literally knocked down by the emotion
its embarrassing as much as debilitating

How old are you? What job would you like to pursue outside of retail?

do you plan on entering into a psychological type job?

>It's certainly not for intellectual purposes.
welp that's actually all I needed to know. I'll keep my long and forgotten shit to myself then.

How do I prevent myself from being affected by this while retaining empathetic qualities? My best friends mom died not long ago and I can feel his pain whenever I see him but I can't do anything to help him. Why is this even a human trait? I guess I just have a hard time accepting the ubiquity of suffering

Because I feel like a failure. I majored in philosophy in college, got honors in it, since then I've

>moved in with gf that was hated by my family
>got cheated on and kicked out by gf
>currently living with my relatives

Everyone else in my family is successful or at least making strides to being it. I on the other hand took the first job I could get instead of traveling (something I've always wanted to do) because my family said to get a job.

I have no idea what I want to do for a career and have given up on my goals and dreams.

I'm sorry if this is too much user.

It is, at least in the sense that no one is bound by any one thing entirely. That girl can up and leave him at any time, and he would have to accept that.

what is the best drug and why is it klonopin and liquor?

How does it feel to give people advice they won't really take to heart because of the fact a personal connection hasn't been established through a one-time, online communication?

You shouldn't, but that's your choice.

I currently sort of do; I use psychology to help make financial models.

It can't be turned off. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. But it just doesn't work like that.

Suffering is everywhere; it's one of the only constants. But it happens because we lose attachments...and those attachments are worth it.

It just doesn't seem so at the time we lose them.

So you think that taking a shitty job is going to help you not feel like a failure? Tell me, what do you WANT to do with your life? What drives you? What makes you get up in the morning?

What makes you want to live?

That's why I post my email.

You say that, but people seem to be quite adept at binding and attaching themselves to things.

Well dude, I also have very controversial views, but you get no where displaying them firmly to everyone else. All you will accomplish is ridicule and judgment. You have to abide by social norms if you want to make an impact in life, although defending your opinion seems honorable. It's counterproductive.

>You shouldn't, but that's your choice.
Well i only say it because ive talked to many people and feel better about it, and I don't see it as a problem anymore. I only asked because it can be considered a peculiar case, and if you were looking to learn, i was bored enough to share.

Of course they are. But in the end, they can remove themselves from it. It is possible, although it is up to them in the end.

>That's why I post my email.

on Sup Forums? please tell me i'm misunderstanding

Thank you.

The thing that fueled me to do things in life no longer fuels me. What do.

psychologists and psychiatrists are basically cops. Their priority is making sure you can get to work everyday, and so you can raise a family.

“Ruin your fucking self before they do. Otherwise they'll screw you because you're a nobody. They'll keep you alive but you'll have to crawl and say "thank-you" for every bone they throw. You might as well stay drunk or shoot junk and be a crazy fucker. If the rich guys want to play with you, make them get their hands dirty. Send them away gagging, or sobbing if they're soft-hearted. You'll be left alone if you're frightening, and dead you're free!”

If you are fine, then I am fine.

None of my dreams are normal. I get up in the morning because I have to because earning money is nice.

If I had it my way I would be a martial arts master and live in the woods. Or a hero that saves other people.

Practically, I like to edit stuff, like papers. And read.

But I live because... I do? I don't want to kill myself but living isn't great either. I get up because I have to get up.

How do I get over the girl who pretended not to hate me in High School?

Ex contact me trying to tell me he cares and is sad that he doesn't have me as his best friend anymore. Told him to fuck off. Was that right?

I'm not overweight, quite the contrary im very skinny and have no muscles.

Oh? We have people like that. Police officers, fire fighters, doctors, EMTs, social workers. If you want to be a hero, go be a hero.

What's stopping you?

Yes.

Why are you hung up on her?

I can't and I won't are different things. If you can't, it implies it's not possible. If you won't, it implies it is possible, but you refuse.

If I tell someone to stick their hand in a fire, despite the fact that it is a poor decision and will affect them negatively, they are free to make that decision. Such is life. The key is finding out what the best decision is to make.

No, i'll be honest here, im 17, and my parents think nothing of it. I even told them what i think caused it, since it's only been going on since a specific date. They won't take me to a doctor, as of now.

you may be a nobody to a psyche, but it's still their job to unfuck you. Turns out if they treat you and it fails because of their inability to do their job right it's still their ass, malpractice doesn't stop at the OR, bruh

of course you're cops, read some Althusser or some Foucault. you serve bourgeois interests when common sense is just the common sense is just the dominant ideology which is the ideology of the dominant class. Maybe read some Baudrillard or Fredric Jameson. You help people as much as a manager helps their employees.

I guess I'll have to come to terms with that kind of perception.

I have talked 4 dear friends down from suicide in the last 2 years, and every time it felt like I was circling the drain myself. Normally, I'm pretty passive.

How would you suggest I use empathy in a constructive way that won't eventually kill me?

I don't know if age matters, but i'll be turning 18 in two months, so i'm not that young.

Yeah, then you have it easy. Eat more. Buy protein shakes or powder, and start lifting weights. When you are confident and proud of your body, the momentum tends to make the rest a hell of a lot easier.

Why do you feel compelled to give random individuals advice

you got balls as big as boulders

Well I just looked it up and having used marihuana within the last year stops me legally from becoming a police officer. Nothing stopping me otherwise.

unfuck you to do what? really think about what they make it able for you to do again...

What's the most physically painless method of suicide that you.. Uhm.. Have heard of in your practice

The drive was to prove others wrong. Those others now think well of me. Now I feel incomplete and shamed cause I didn't feel I did anything great. Nothing drives me to get better now.

To try to be a functioning member of society