So I just got evicted today after working a 22 hour shift. Not only that...

So I just got evicted today after working a 22 hour shift. Not only that, I have to be out by the 4th and my wife and kids won't have a place to live. So how's your fucking day?

Why haven't you been paying your rent?

this? or are you one of those loud inconsiderate fuckers?

>evicted
>22 hour shift
How?

My 18 wheeler rolled on I90 eastbound through South Dakota today it's basically the opposite of winning the lottery

That's the thing, never missed a payment. Gets paid on Thursdays so sometimes he gets rent on the 4th, sometimes the 10th etc. Honestly I just work and my wife ummm pays the bills and stays home.

It was my birthday and the only person who gave a fuck was my ex girlfriend which I assume was out of pity because she knew no one else cared.

seriously how? is he just shit with budgeting or does he live above his means?

I'm salary

So it was your truck?

I own it yes but insurance will cover most of it

so wtf are you on Sup Forums for?

inconsiderate enough to not even respond...enjoy you eviction user.

I don't live above means, wife is just horrible with money for useless things. Honestly we have a lot of bills too so ya

Happy birthday

Haha I have been here a long time mate.

How can you roll on I90 it's perfectly straight with signs for the corn palace every three miles.

>just horrible with money for useless things
thats called living above your means

Not loud or anything. Shit man I'm 39 years old.

Op just made me realize how great my life is.

Sorry op,hope things work out for you.

Dude the storm that came through was so bad they shut down the interstate

I Pittsburghy the fool

That doesn't look that bad

>Honestly I just work and my wife ummm pays the bills and stays home
CUCK

It's called a man

My 4 year relationship has been spiriling to hell and ended today in a fiery shitstorm.

Still, not as bad as op, sorry dude.

This was after the storm passed do you know how strong the wind has to be to blow over every cone on the interstate? There was at least three trucks on their side when I got towed out

happy b-day bro. this was me roughly five years ago... it WILL get better. look forward to that.

No I dont. To me a cone laid over doesn't scream terrible storms. I'm from the south where fucking tornados roll by when and where they want.

Good luck bro

I just ate 3 hot n spicys a large fries and a large coke from mcdonnalds i'm loving it.

Please see
>ummm
and come back to me.

Those doubts sound like user is getting cucked hard and welcome to the >current year user everyone should work and collaborate for a family. I bet she buys shit online with his money.

I bet Jamal will set her a patreon account and cash it himself.

OP is a dumb ass for not making her take her responsibilities and helping with $$$ look at how this got him here.

Landlords cannot just kick you out, especially without sufficient notice, stay until you find another place, just be sure to continue paying rent, I assure you, with a child in your house, landlord can't do shit.

You sick fuck

Cant argue that the Wife doesn't help with money. We really don't have shit despite me making 45k a year. Just food alone is around 300 per month and I'm not a fat fucker that eats all the time. Nobody in this house weighs more than 170lbs

this, you can contest and have a 30 day min to be out by law, but if the landlord changes the lock, there is not much you can do about it.

OPs claiming he works 22 hours, yeah okay, and that they are evicting him in one day even though he pays rent.
complete bullshit

Its a fact that he cannot change locks, the police will actually break in for you and Im not sure what the charges are but he will receive a sumons for doing it.

I assure you it's not bullshit. He told me he has some other people interested in renting it. It's probably someone he knows or family friend etc.

Oh I don't do that shift everyday man. It's maybe a once a month deal.

>implying he would have to break in.
All they have to do is just wait unitl you leave. They have their own key. I have seen it happen. Cops are gonna side with lanlord, especailly if he tells them you were already asked to leave, evicted and given notice. If you contest it the cops will tell you to file a suit. They are there to keep the peace, not dispute landlord/tenant laws.