Is my gf cheating on me? She's coming to visit tomorrow night (she lives a couple hours away)...

Is my gf cheating on me? She's coming to visit tomorrow night (she lives a couple hours away). We were texting about some random shit and then there was a break in the texting, and out of the blue I get that sexual text. We never sext or send sexual texts. It seems really out of character, and I feel like tonight and tomorrow night are hard to mix up. Am I just being paranoid, or am I getting cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it's fishy

weird. More evidence required though.

Have any unusual STDs lately?

Yeah

Uh. Yeah. Sorry bro. You're getting cheated on.

To be completely honest, in my experiences that's a usual sign. I would get the fuck out of there user

Is your girlfriend a musician? How nice is the studio ?

Damn... and she still had the audacity to continue to lie. lol rip

Related, that might be my favorite Van Halen song.

Fucking love those backup vocals.

I can't wait to feel your love to-
I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT

fucking cucked, poor poor op i feel bad for you shes probably freaking out lol. Dont let her recover

just being paranoid
doesn't seem like a mistake text

>file name

^^^they took the bait

pic related, it's op

dude i cringed reading that explanation. she tried too hard to explain. probably cheating

post her nudes

>Have any unusual STDs lately?

no and no

Yes op she fucked him. What you do next is up to you

What am I supposed to do next though??

dont be a bitch op, ask her when you see her. gauge reaction

is this her op?
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

kill the president its the only thing you can do

>>/adv/

Just facetime her and ask her why she doesn't answer

You must kill them both

Well, I'd go get some side tail then fuck her few more times then call her out and then explain how much better other grills did it better simply to piss her off.

How the fuck do you not know what to do when your girlfriend is willingly being stuffed with another man's cock?

>gf
>she lives a couple hours away
Pick one, no wonder she cheats on you. Who the fuck has a girlfriend that lives "hours" away from them?

www.survivinginfidelity.com

You're in a long distance relationship. She's female. Of course she's cheating on you.

Cucked as fuck. Tell her you had some local girls take you to a club and no longer need a relationship

Poor OP will never enjoy this song, due to this association with his piece of shit gf banging Erik.

do this op

OP, It happens to the best of us.

No, it doesn't.

dump her. she wont want you to and ask why. at that point you say she is cheating on you. she will denie it and then you bring up the text. she will say that you misunderstood. you say no i didnt, if you want a chance to stay with me then admit the truth and stop messin around with him. she will then admit the truth and then you dump her for being such a a skank bitch. this will work, i have used this tactic once before and it was golden

Wait... You can READ???

You know the rules man. Tits or get the fuck out. Also, being cheated on... Hard. So post them; what you are going to lose? Oh... Right you're going to stay with her and be cheated on. Beta as fuck.

This

who the fuck is erik

Just the usual STD's, thanks for asking.

You're probably good then brah

rip op,, sorry dude

Pics? Come on man...

If you have to ask, dump her and move on.

If you stay with her that's just going to make you feel like shit and you're just going to worry about what you did wrong, or if she didn't you're probably going to start worrying about if she's going to.

Fuck man like relationships aren't hard worry about something productive instead of if you're a good boyfriend before you're even 30 its not worth the time.

she even brought up the name of the dude whos dicks shes suckin on

Yea OP I don't even know man, this is a really sketch situation. You could try and give her the benefit of the doubt. Its really weird man, you're probably getting cucked dude.

>dump that stupid bitch and fuck the next one you find
>give her all the details to rustle her jimmies
>????
>profit?

Mouth on mouth... Are you 16? Hahaha.