Absolutely disgusting, this guy enjoys being blamed, this is what society has come to

Absolutely disgusting, this guy enjoys being blamed, this is what society has come to.

Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't say excuse me? We've all been there, we've all dealt with the smell.

Well what if I told you that farting in public is illegal in florida?

Honestly it should be everywhere and I think this isn't brought to the attention enough. You're literally eating shit when you sniff a fart. You're being molested against your will.

Well I say no more, I say we take to twitter with the hashtag, NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also have an idea of how people can prove someone farted in public.

Whats this idea you say? Well basically its a gopro set up around your crouch region that can record heat signatures. So if someone farts in a public place and you call them on it and they say they didn't you can take them to court with proof.

Of course this will have to be done at least one time in court for it to become illegal in other states besides florida.

>but op why do this, why are you being a faggot?

Why not? its funny as fuck and you'll see news stories bout farts. It will show just how low our media will go for a story.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Make it trend!

Also when you do make sure you add a story like

>was just in line in walmart behind this woman and smelt a rancid smell, at this point I knew what was happening and I felt like my nose was being raped #NoMoreFartingInPublic

Or I am sure you guys can make up a better story.

Lets do this!

>but user cute girls farting is cute

No, this will cause fat women to say its ok because "that hot girl can do it why can't I? this law is bullshit, I want to fart in public I can't always get to the restroom."

This is the excuse they will use, No more farting in public, It must go.

We found the fucker who farts in public. Go away, you are hated here.

It is retarded though... What are you going to do, hold in your fart? That's where shitty ideas come from. Now that I think about it I can imagine you somewhere public right now, having just held in a fart, and then you got this idea.

No I never have to hold in any because I make sure to shit before going out anywhere. Why can't you do the same? Or rather yet, when you do have to fart, go outside the store/go to the restroom. Oh thats right cause you don't have consideration for other human beings.

Thousand and thousands of years of evolution for this?

Ok you deal with being poisoned, I won't stand for it anymore though.

I generally avoid farting in public because it's just gross to me, but if you hold that in for long enough it can make you physically sick.
I'll get to the point where I can't stand up straight if I hold it in for too long.
Maybe have designated farting areas?

This is a good idea, Designated farting areas is definitely a good idea, but I still suggest to either walk outside if you must fart, or find a restroom. Restrooms are made for people that have to poop, in fact if it was just to pee they wouldn't have actual toilets in any of the mens rooms it would just be stand up urinals.

It is. Because some people really can't hold it in.
Like if I've been living on a diet of almonds and slim jims for three days and I'm in the grocery store shopping, and a tidal wave of gas approaches its gonna have to get out. If I hold it in going to make myself sick and that's no fun.
So in case of emergency it should be fine.
You can't help gas sometimes user.

No excuse, if you have to go, you find bathroom, Farting in public is not okay.

There is plenty of excuse. Just go to a less populated area and do your business.
Crop dusting is rude, but going to the corner of the store where nobody is isn't.

It lingers, so unles you're gonna be standing there for 10 minutes to make sure the gas is gone (which you won't) you are causing others to suffer. You're idea of a designated farting area is a great idea, but it would need to have some kind of lock on the door so people don't just go in, fart, and leave immediately. In fact, thats what the fuck a bathroom is. I bet this is why bathrooms were made in public areas. Yea so enough excuses, you have to fart, go to the bathroom where you are suppose to do it.

Its actually really unhealthy to hold your farts in, as pockets of air can form in your intestines and then they will get stuck and be very difficult to shake lose. Then you can get all sorts of intestinal malfunctions occuring like peristalsis dysfunctions and even peripheral nervous and mental disturbances. If being polite is really important to you then go ahead and hold them in, just remember that they might never come out again when you do.

I am not asking people to hold in there farts, I am asking people to fart in a bathroom, or shit before they leave to a public place. If they have gas all of a sudden, take some kind of gas pill to relieve it, or go to the bathroom. There is no excuse for public farting. None what so ever.

>What are you going to do, hold in your fart? That's where shitty ideas come from.
based quads

Nope because I never said to hold them in, if a fart must come out there is a bathroom, there is letting it out in open air and not a closed space. There is no excuse for it, and people saying "well what if you're in the middle of a big grocery store" then thats what you take a pill for so that the gas goes away, and there are pills. In reality though if you know you have gas, don't go anywhere til the gas is gone.

I'm just asking you to light yourself on fire so you don't spread your cancerous thoughts anywhere, ever again. There is no excuse for shitposts like these. None what so ever.

You know where the X is, if you don't agree, please Exit and go somewhere else, but know that you are part of the problem of why it is so acceptable to fart in public.

Dude if I have to fart to the point where I'm in physical pain I'm going to.
There are not always easily accessible bathrooms, and I won't hurt myself just to save your delicate nostrils.
Even in a bathroom unwilling noses will be assaulted, your point doesn't make sense.

No because in a bathroom it is acceptable like it is in your own home.

I already stated, if you must fart do it outside or don't leave your home/car or go inside until the gas has gone away. If you can't do those simple things to stop public farting than you are just to fucking lazy to even try.

People don't come into a bathroom to smell farts. That's like saying a person who walks into any bedroom deserves rape because sometimes people have sex in there.
I will fart where I need to. If you smell it or walk into it sorry, but I'm not going to change my entire lifestyle because you can't handle a bad smell for a few seconds.

I'm emphasizing the pun you fucking retard

People go into the bathroom to do there buisness and leave, they are expected to smell the nasty stuff in it that should be a disclaimer for a public restroom. You can't smell sex, so that is just fucking retarded, and if you can then again that is just a disclaimer, you're in a private place, it is not public. Your points are invalid try again.

what people are not expected to do is smell your fart because you decided to leave your house/car/bathroom to go into a store when you knew you had gas and fart in a store, its rude, disgusting, and needs to be illegal.