Im a lonely pleb

im a lonely pleb.

will anybody talk to me?

Hi OP. How's it going being lonely?

fine i guess. Lately ive been trying to get rid of my anxiety disorder.

Good luck faggot that shits for life

Its terrible. Do you have it or have had it?

Oh cool, how do you go about trying to relieve it? Do you take any medications? I'd love to take them from you if they are abusable

Moved to a new city and had really bad social anxiety for a year, then general anxiety. Still havent completely beat it but eventually i will.

Currently im on Zoloft or something like that and I go to counseling
Good for you man.

Thanks dude. The best way to beat it is to become more aware of your body and your breathing. I find when im anxious my breathing is shallow. Exercise helps a lot too, i like boxing cuz it helps with self confidence and makes your core stronger plus you look ripped after a while. Good luck

I feel the same as you, you cant do much about it.
Best thing to do is change things up a bit, feel alittle different
If you planning on hanging yo stupid ass, go on an adventure to gods fucking asshole nowhere
Thats what im doing in 1 year

Thanks alot man, I always try to exercise when i can at my apartments gym and it believe it helps too.

I dont plan on hanging myself, im too much of a pussy. XD

Same as you man, exercise saves my mind. I like to meditate too, hope this helps. Stay strong

hello op, i want you to know that you're still a faggot

ill keep that in mind when im fucking your mom

whatever dude but im kinda drunk

what are you drinking?

DABS DABS MOTHAFUCKA

What is wrong with you?

hah, as if

sup OP
gonna assume you dont look like the embodiment of parental disappointment depicted in the image,
just wanted to let you know u doin good. you got a bunch of misanthropistic pieces of subhuman excrement giving you pep talks. better idea fucker, get a job/go to work and actually try to seem like a nice person worth hanging out with. if it worked for a perverse overweight sack of shit like me, it'll work for you. trust me bub
P.S. - i made this for you

Thanks i guess

Am blazed as fuck