Hey Sup Forums, I just killed a rabbit with a BB gun

Hey Sup Forums, I just killed a rabbit with a BB gun.

>fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X2atEH7nCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cut it open

put your penis inside of it. Best fleshlight ever.

3 shots, one stomach, took out an eye, and a final headshot to put it out of its misery.

This little fucker jumped around like a fish out of water after the second shot. Flopping and kicking helplessly.

Fuck it's brains out you fucking sexy ass bitch god I wanna choke on ur cock right now you beast of a man

Skin and prepare meal. Congratz, you are 1% less fag.

Done.

Not cool, OP.

cut its stomach open

Why not? I catch these fuckers eating my plants all the time, they're pests, like you.

I'll pass.

Ugh ur so assertive please capture me as ur own my prince and steal my virginity with ur masculine thick veiny cock and suck on my neck and let my tight asshole please you

Slice it's ass open

Haha 45/70 gov

You better fucking eat it and make use of every part of it. Make a sock and take a lucky rabbits foot and use entrails for bait or dog food. Dont be a future murderer

Good job.

wwhd

I'm not poor, I don't need to resort to eating it.

Maybe I will end up a murderer, I threw it in the trash.

cmon op, cut that lucky rabbit foot it works 100% the very best quality luck

He'd kill a jew, he could've cared less about rabbits.

Yeah a jack probably tastes like shit anyway

Its not about being poor or needing to eat it. You kill it you eat it fag.

not bad

Good don't eat save room so you can eat my ass so hard that you pull my fucking intestines out and fuck them back into me and then suck them out again and spit on me and call me a little whore

Learn to cook wild game. If you can season it and make it tasty, then u have a new skill and won't be just some dumbass kid with a bb gun

Does this just apply to prey, or predators as well.

Skin, gut, and eat

4.543 billion years of evolution on Earth has led me to this moment taking life from a small, defenseless creature.
If you'd like, I could ship it to you so you can eat it.

Not that user, but I've also always believe that of you kill it you eat it.
Doesn't matter what it is, maybe with the exception of insects and accidental death.

who cares? you trying to be shocking and edgy? or is it the primitive knuckle-dragger in you trying to show off that you're capable of killing something. either way, no one cares. grow up

When will I ever need this skill?

I think I'll leave it rotting in the trash where it belongs.

Well it is a good thing to live by I suppose

b space program

Ever killed something before?

nigger, rabbit is tasty af

I know where you live faggot; you will suffer for this...
>Co

It is. You take a life, you utilize that life.

Or, now think about this. Get some deer antlers mount thoes bad boys on its head, then take it to a taxidermist, get it mounted, and you've got yourself a jackalope

Oh, really? Faggot, you must feel so manly killing a creature 10 times smaller than you and with he help of a weapon. What a little bitch. Try hurting an animal of your own size with your pathetic bare hands and you wouldn't last a minute. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention as a child? Kill yourself beta faggot.

triggered?

Hahahaha and nobody says shit about this.

>I'm not poor, I don't need to resort to eating it.

NEED to eat it?
Why the fuck don't you WANT to eat it?

Rabbit is delicious and healthy.
Rabbit is so fuckin' low in fat that you would literally starve to death if you only ate rabbit.

in my facebook feed there was a news clip about rabbits and bb guns um did someone get triggered

Not much to say, it's an old picture.

Tru tru

Have you ever killed a spider? Intentionally?

ah sick m8. what kind of bb gun

>Faggot, you must feel so manly killing a creature 10 times smaller than you and with he help of a weapon. What a little bitch. Try hurting an animal of your own size with your pathetic bare hands and you wouldn't last a minute.

Are you a vegetarian or a moron?

FUCK IM GONNA ORGASM BABY ur thickness has been stretching my prostate and I'm ready to be filled with ur cream and then have my ass slapped and treated like the trash i am I'm gonna go to the bathroom and push the cum out so I can like it off the floor then finger my loose asshole to get every drop off ur white thick goey seed down my throat I'm urs my king

FYI only domestic rabbits taste like chicken. Wild rabbit meat tastes gamey and is very tough because those varmints get so much exercise. You need to stew it for hours to soften it up. It's still gamey but very filling and nutritious.

Psshhh like 3 days old

All hunters have to start somewhere

Not the user you responded to, but most people kill spiders out of fear.
Killing out of fear and killing because you can are very different, that's a bad comparison.

Hey OP you're a fucking edgy ass faggot loser with no girlfriend or job. Enjoy your robot loser life dipshit

samefag
if you don't like the thread, leave

This kills the rabbit

This thread is getting me so horny my king let me spread my legs like a dirty whore and let you ravish me until you orgasm into my gaping hole and kiss me I the lips and let me suck the rest of ur cum out of ur throbbing cock

Maybe said person has leporiphobia. And I mean common there as been times I'm sure when this person has seen a spider minding its own but killed it anyways.

I killed a pest which eats my plants that cost more than a fucking rabbit ever would. Instead of calling an exterminator, I'm taking care of the problem myself.
Gaining a greater sense of self esteem has nothing to do with it.

I shot it in the head, trust me, it's dead.
>fucking poetry.

I mean yeah rabbits are pest, they eat crops and shit. So what's the problem here.

Fuck the bunny.

I like killing small animals too.

You're a sick bastard eh?

If that person has he same degree of fear seeing a rabbit as I do a spider then I understand.
And when I see spiders, even just chilling on the wall, I am afraid. I'm afraid of that thing crawling into my ears and laying eggs while I sleep.
Being afraid of a rabbit wouldn't make much sense to me, but if he's afraid I would understand the motive.

What's poor got to do with it. That's good mutton. Its delicious.

sleep tight, bunner

Rabbit was killed then cut open these little guys we found, and saved. Delivered thoes fuckers.

>I'm taking care of the problem myself.
>Gaining a greater sense of self esteem has nothing to do with it.

Taking care of a problem yourself _should_ give you a greater sense of self esteem.

Are we supposed to apologize for self reliance now?

Ah well fair enough. Makes sense.

I'd rather not eat it, seriously. It's not appetizing at all. It's a fucking rabbit.

Babbies ;A;
Please don't hurt the children, raise them as your own.

I don't like fish at all, it disgusts me. But when I caught and killed a fish I ate it because that's what you do with things you kill.
Don't be a wasteful nigger.

I didn't kill it out of fear, I exterminated a pest, and decided to share a kill on the interwebs.
You fucks are getting way out of hand with this.

Nice trips faggot.
I'm going to waste it just to spite you.

We will raise them, then use them to train out dogs to retrieve.

I don't think you did, I was just explaining my stance on that particular user's post.
In my eyes it wasn't a pest, it was just another thing trying to live. But to each his own :c

Wow. You sick fuck

Perfect.

Damn son. You're such a badass! You should join ISIS!

Just bring them to a humane society, that's fucked up dude.

The trips demand you eat it, faget

>crops
op is a kid from the burbs with a bb gun, not a fucking farmer

not anyone who posted in this thread yet but im actually too pussy to kill spiders, because i dont want to think about their insides going everywhere, so i mostly capture them and throw them out the window.

Hey I think you meant to type "imgur" into your search bar, not Sup Forums. Cast your bait there.

You are brave user. I'm always scared that they can jump and will burrow in my skin.

Caliber of bb, and what gun?

Yeah, trying to live off my plants I spent time growing, nurturing, and hard earned money on.

OP write us a message with his blood

Haha totally joking. A friend has a son and he wants to raise them as pets for him. We use bobcats to train our dogs.

>I killed a pest which eats my plants that cost more than a fucking rabbit ever would.
are you actually retarded?

Wanna kill a rabbit for sport? Sure whatever. I don't agree with it but you do you.

it's when you come on here and cut open it's stomach to the entertainment and response from a bunch of cucks that make you a real faggot.

Now do the world a favor and commit suicide with the safe bb gun. A real man would.

I'm sure the rabbit didn't see it like that, it just saw some easy food to eat. Maybe invest in some better protection for your crops like fencing?
So you don't have to do that again, because it can't be fun killing things.
Would that even be legal?

timestamp of crops or edgy teenage liar

he didn't cut any rabbits open

ITT: pussies

ITT: beasts

youtube.com/watch?v=-X2atEH7nCg

Damn that's dark.