Pics you shouldn't share. Continued from >>692228709

Pics you shouldn't share. Continued from This one is for .

Post em!

Give me more opinions on my bad photo skills
..oc

oh boy here we go

thoughts on her fat ass?

anyone have illinois girls?

New Thread, new requests. OP pic is this girls bum. Requests?

It's probably best if you didn't share this one at all.

its gross.

That ass is a turn off...

good lawd, moar plz. any of her face or her spreading said fat ass?

requests?

It's almost as fat as her back

Yo if you're here can you send me her pics on kik? Wont be able to stick around here.
Burnersnbombs is my usr name

Gf

any more of her spreading her ass?

Any from 570

moar pls!

i dont know what it is, she seems just to be average looking but i am very much attracted to this girl for some reason. is it the eyes?

I want to hump my dick between her butt cheeks and rub the head against her butthole. please show more

I'm glad you asked.

Dont have kik sorry

full frontal while spreading?

Possibly.

Bummer. Can you post the best shit and i'll try and check back before the thread dies? I want to fap to her

boom! anything else?

For fuck sakes more

her titty game is strong tho

moar

Yeah?Lets see em

she's a little squirter too

Ass > Tits

pisssssss

Could be maybe.

what the fuck is squirting? is it pee? like. wtf. I had a girlfriend that was a squinter too, but I never asked.

good to see we have different opinions. shall we discuss this more?

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

lol you know you'd lick it

This is my very recent ex-gf of four years. I still remember the first time she asked me to finish inside of her back when I took her virginity. I've shot north of thousands of loads inside her since then. I feel bad for the next guy.

fuck if i know lol

you never wanted to know?

The titties you mook

Omg yes its pissssss!

That made me laugh because I can relate. I feel bad for her new boyfriend. She cheated on me with him, and then cheated on him with me 1 last time before I kicked her ass to the curb for being a whore.

moar

You shouldnt be mean to those with down syndrome

Gf was sleeping

Okay that was pretty funny.

The face looks like my sis... kind of creepy kind of hot... not sure how to feel...

Pfft. Weak

yah but its not like they know? I'm assuming its the same as us busting a load, they get the same pleasure out of squirting, its just not as thick...after they "squirt" their cum comes right after very much like a guy's load...but ehh lol

moar?

Do not tell me her name is Izabel

finger...

It is not.

No they dont its just they cant control piss function under certain stimulation

makes sense I guess.

...no finger

u sure its 'weak' ? check those hangers dude

Yes. Keep going, please.

She did crazy shit with that mouth

a little spread

i mean i aint no expert lol

When they find a real man to learn them how to cum correctly the pissing will stop. Stupid kids!

from behind doggy style?

A very good friend of mine is getting married to his long time girlfriend soon. I've always been extremely jealous of him because his girlfriend, now fiance, has some of the best tits I've seen in person. And while hanging out with him one night, I was able to get a hold of his phone while it was unlocked. I decided to go through his photos to see if I could find any nudes of her, and low and behold, I found a couple. I quickly favorited all the ones I could find, and messaged them to myself from his phone, quickly deleting the pictures from our conversation on his side once they sent. Here's just one the few I was able to snag off his phone.

closest i got from behind...

whatever.