ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them. Pt VI

ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them. Pt VI

>REMEMBER TO CONTRIBUTE WITH REPLYS

repeatedly push her face into the dirt while fucking her from behind (right)

fuck her in the ass and make her go to graduation covered in cum

cuck her date and fuck her tight pussy while she hangs onto her heels for dear life

Give some detail. Good or degrading

I'd fuck her in public with the hat on.Id pull up her dress and start fucking her doggy while people watch.I cum all over her face and retake the photo with my cum on her face.

Finger lefty in public until she makes a mess, moans, and embarrasses herself. Fuck righty missionary on her boyfriend's bed.
Do anal until she prolaspes, then deepthroat.
Make righty sit on lefty's face will I go lubeless into lefty's ass and make them share the cum.

another

Another thread for kids lol cant you little kids see how stupid this is?

id love to fuck this one...

Anal with left while she eats out righty.I edge and have them switch.Start fucking righty on top of left.I switch between anal and vaginal and finish in righty while left eats her out.

rail her ass in the dressing room, pumping deeper every time she makes a noise. smack her over the head and leave her in the dressing room a passed out, cum-filled mess

linked

Her face is a bit downsy. So I'd bend her over and fucker doggy style while sliding my thumb in her ass. I'd then pull out, flip her over and cum on those gorgeous tits of hers.

woudl start off slow, fingering, massaging her busy as she undressed, showing off her tits to be sucked, she gets hot, pressing her head deeper onto me, taking it in, those lips sucking so good, laying her down ass up, that sexy ass all puckered, ripe, grabbing it, fucking her juicy pussy, moving faster, pressing her head down deeper into the bed as she gets horny, wet, moaning, pulling back her hair, going more wild inside of her she moans out how she always wanted to be fucked in the ass, fucking her pussy harder i spread her ass open, i can't fucking resist, sliding out and into her asshole, feel fucking insane, so tight so good, she grunts like she's a whore who always waited for this day, fucking her beautiful fucking asshole, as she bucks, fingering her pussy plunging into her ass, fucking harder, deeper, faster until she starts shouting out yes fuck me, fuck me like i'm your slut i'll be your slut, losing my shit my cum shoot deep inside her ass as she just lays there, til she turns and sucks me until i empty my balls down her throat
yeah i really want your girl, and those pics helped a treat.......

fuk her ass right there in the pic as she sucked on the tits of her friend, before they both get on their knees taking the load cumswapping

have right and middle spitroast left with double dildos, telling left not to cum or else I'll bring the dog in. Whether or not she cums, bring the dog in and let it fuck and knot all of her holes. Middle and right are tied up in the corner to watch with hitachis on their clits.

face fuck. as she's gagging on my cock she wants to take a break but i put my hands on her head to prevent her from pulling back. i start going faster and cum inside her throat. when i take my cock out shes coughing out all the cum

I would spank her ass hard and slapped her face until she goes down on her knees. I'll shove my dick in her face and smear it all over her face. I'll force my dick into her mouth and pump loads of cum until she gags. After that, I'll turn her around and pushed her down so that her ass is faced up. I'll shove my dick into her and fuck her doggystyle while pulling her hair and impregnate her. I'll end it with peeing in her face.

needs to learn to be a good lil cock sucker, taking it deep, so deep, before fucking from behind in wild ways before cum dribbling down between her ass cheeks

Date left and never have sex bu tease her while im cheating on her with righty.Fucking right everyday and even when we all hang out together.We film anal and bondage and post them.

yeah, i'd like to see someone teach her that

would rape all of them and murder the one on the left, any chance of more of them as swat?

my latina friend, shes known as a real slut

they love taking dick

so would i, have her trained so she was so good she could drain a guys cum into her mouth in no time, cock hungry through loving how it feels sliding down her throat

hory fug middle girl is unstoppable, was she in other pic? more of her in swat or skirts to fap to?

yep, she's middle in all

So how would you fuck them

hngggggg now thats a ful on ylyl kinda pic there for all 3 to take it all. begging for more swat pics? maybe you could find em on their galleries and post mroe later? they must exist?

I'D FUCK HER FROM BEHIND, BECAUSE SHE'S UGLY AS FUCK OP, WHILE YELLING AT HER, "YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY! BUT I'M FUCKING YOU ANYWAY! BECAUSE I'M HORNY!"

any chance more third from right in tight outfits?

dickl confirmed for diamonds

hory shet!

loving that right frill bro

i want the asian slut for oh alll kindsa services

if you want to tribute I can send it to her
kik or gmail @jawjenks

MODS
UNDERAGE THREAD
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the chubby one to suck my dick with her hands tied behind her back and then I want to take her from behind while middle fucks my ass with a strapon. Then she fucks lefty in cowgirl while chubby rides her face and I fuck chubby in the ass until I cum.

If erotic fantasies strike you as for kids, I suggest having sex and looking at women.

Unless you're a femanon, in which case, shhhhhh, there are no girls on the internet.

(You)
>

dear god user that far right!

hnggggg more skirts?

not gonna lie denim girl has me fappin

would like some cock on this one

(You)
(You)

fuck yea!

happy slutty college halloween

dear god that asian!

the one all the way on the left takes it in the ass with her shirt open and her jeans still on. Then I take out her bun and use her hair as a cockring while I face fuck her until I cum.

fffffuuuuuu that mouse nurse grill whatever she is.

rip her top off right in the open. start to titfuck her and the people around us notice us watch. she lifts her skirt and starts riding my cock. she starts moaning louder as we go on attracting more attention until she says please cum on my face. As i cum on her face people around us start taking pictures of her cum covered face and proceeds to beg for more.

would cover all them in cum, lurking for moar.

is that other girl on the left some kind of abortion or something?

Pull out her tits right there and squeeze them in public.Id take to the trees and lift up her dress and fuck her against a tree.Meanwhile im fucking her i start to finger her ass and hear her moan.I cum deep inside her and continue through the day.

wich one?

follow that slut home and just as she gets through the door I'd knock her out, when she wakes up she'll be tied to her own bed,naked. I'd start fingering her tight pussy, starting slow but fucking her hard with my hand until she came against her will. I'd force her to lick my hand clean of her juices. Next I'd start to fuck her tight little pussy, slapping her face repeatedly, I'd make sure to cum inside her pussy, I'd like to impregnate the bitch. I'd finish off by raping her ass hard. I'd gag her with her own panties to stop her screaming. I'd pull out and cover those glasses with my cum. I'd leave her tied up there, covered and filled up with my cum for her to be found

forgot pic. right one.

I want more pics 'cause she has a hot ass

gal in denim (middle here) is a horny latina

muh dick

Nudes for good/Degrading comments

Ruby is hot as fuck

prayin for more that isnt shitty screenshots?

What would you force her to do?

someone cuck Camilla so I can show her bf what you would do to her