Honestly can't tell which of these wrote the most pretentious try hard nonsensical shit

Honestly can't tell which of these wrote the most pretentious try hard nonsensical shit.
Help me decide?

Your post

>wah they didn't love my superhero flick!

That's not really pretentious, though. That's childish.

>The sad middle aged dudes...

I'm only in my 20s.

Fuck am I gonna die in my 50s?

Lads, what's gonna happen? What does Sean Burns know that we don't?!

None those make anysense. Wtf the fuck is wrong with these fart sniffers?

Man, this is why I like Sup Forums for recommendations. No one here is as stuck up as these cunts and they understand the unique mindset and taste of a gamer like me.

Found it dude

If he was still allowed on Rotten Tomatoes, then Armond White. But since he's basically a troll I'm not sure it counts.

Wait, he's allowed back? When did this happen?

>Literally got his review privileges back for praising a warner bros movie

I thought based Armond "white is always right" White was back on RT?

>No one here is as stuck up as these cunts
>implying

The difference is that Sup Forums is where we come to discuss and if you're an uppity cunt, you won't get to discuss things/

>Michael Fairbanks

There's nothing more pathetic than when a retard shouts "PRETENTIOUS" when confronted with someone obviously more articulate than themselves.

Its a word that has become so meaningless in the online arena. Means about as much as "cuck" these days.

Since Rotton Tomatoes rating system is based on a films 'freshness' Civil War is rotten. Its not bad it just doesnt try anything new or different from the last movies and suffers from it.

I wonder how long before he gets kicked off again

That's a lot of bad reviews. Even Leonard Matlin didn't like it?

Honestly, theres always going to be those people who don't like it, and in theory if you weren't going to like it then those are the things you would say.

Whereas BvS literally got bad reviews for not being a Marvel movie or because Batman killed a few guys.

So don't think Marvel can complain about this.

My issue with BVS was the terrible dialogue, lack of character motivation, boring action scenes and nonsensical story.

>it's only okay when they did it with BvS
fuck off drone

there are only 26 rotten reviews total, this screen cap is literally all of them

compared to 246 fresh... i would say a lot more critics like captain america as a percentage than Sup Forums does, given the content of all the civil war threads. although i think its mostly just cool to find things that arent actually wrong with it cos we're all cynical after BvS

>defending capeshit

I want off this ride.

But these critics like BVS

This.

>being this autistic

It absolutely triggers me that people will take into account the opinions of others before they even decide if it's something they want to watch themselves.

It's the wasted time, user.

You wake up one morning single at 38 and pull on your Captain America graphic tee, grab a Pop-Tart and turn on Teen Titans GO! and realize, abruptly and without warning, that you have wasted your life to this point. Your velocity is zero.

>respectfully decline that request
>implying you can respectfully crush someone's dreams

So he's being self-referential in his review.

Whoa. Poor guy.

when they realized the rest of the critics are no better