Favorite game?

Favorite game?

That Guitar Solo

SOTN is the best game. closely followed by cop version of ff11.

Definitely my favorite recent game

>My favorite game list is more of a top 10 between genres

RTS/action or something. still playing it.

The

SOTN or Punchout

One of the few games I can confidently call flawless.

SOTN and Rondo of Blood

I unironically love this game

underated poast

best part of the game is when you kill anything it lets out a bitch scream when it dies. that and crissaegrim. or the dup when you beat the game adds some extra fun.

incredible webm, saved

fallout 3, and not at all because of the gameplay, but simply the atmosphere. the dialogue, voice acting, stories, textures, the green tint, the music, it's just all so familiar and foreign at the same time, i wanna die in it

And that voice effect too.

I'll post a few of my favourite games

My nigga. The Dreamcast version is the definitive console port though.

When i first played this game, i realized iam not old enough to understand it, so i waited a bit. 120h and still not finished. I have to try it again some day

fuck, this on the dream cast. i used to fuck my friends up the ass with Jill Valentine and Baby Bonnie Hood. non of the fuckers would play me after awhile.

very good choice

overwatch.

like most games you like them more when your older and can understand the shit thats going on, on the screen.

you're autism levels are outstandingisht
easiest ff

not that guy but played it when it came out. i was 15 and my adhd ass couldn't stand the fight delays and time it took to do anything. now im an old fat fuck and i like these slowed paced games and actually enjoy and finish rather than just stop a fter30 minuets.

Best JRPG and PS1 game i'd say

final fantasy10
would legit suck dick if they made another sequel that didnt suck and had ffx battle system

never cried so hard at end
ffx2 never happened
300+ hours

fucking faggots make way

constantly have a game going on my phone. MukuMuku OP in the first few hours.

did you draw Siren?

oh you never beat it - got it

OH GODDAMN I BOUGHT THAT FUCKING GAME FOR FUCKING PS3 BC I SPENT MY WHOLE CHILED HOOD PLAYING THAT ON PS1 fucking caps lock

rofl nice

yup you're right, i called it the easiest ff, but never finished it. Jokes on you vidya playing faggot

You mean KOTOR: TSLRCM

Current favorite is kingdom hearts

I got stuck on the end of disc 3 I think? Can't remember. Was super pissed though. Couldn't get out of the boss area to farm levels so I have my played in years

Most depressing-awesome game ever

Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

Dude, i was like 9 or something when i first got it. i could hardly understand english. And the whole "bound magic to your stats system" (forget the name) is somewhat complicated.

Ofc, iam a hoarder. I can't stand not having everything. I had like 100 of every tier 1 spell, even when i already had 100 of every tier 3 spell (flame, ice and alike)

Mah nigga. Been playing this game on and off for fifteen years.

It's like you plebs aren't even trying.

Anyone knows that game thats 3d and you fight bosses using the map? It should be a game that was released before 2011

I was stuck on this one witch who absorbs Rinoa. Who thought this was a good idea?
>So, we have this really strong boss
>he absorbs hp from one of your characters, damaging them and healing yourself
>if that character dies, you lose
>Did i mention your most powerful abilities are AOE and damage your character?
>Beeing busy to heal someone you can't even control is lotsafun, derp.

me too. ZSNES ftw

Not my favorite but I still play it often

It's more interesting to talk about not so well known games. EVERYONE likes morrowind.

Half of Sup Forums hates it but eh, they're faggots.

this !

Shogo

now and forever ;_;

Hell Yeah mang

>fifteen years
Filthy casual.

Namco Museum Vol. 3.

Hey man, I started playing it when I was about ten. Was hard as fuck for a little kid. Didn't understand the 100% guage or the magic at all lol

I bought this on Steam and haven't played it yet.

I really like the the first one too. So many hours of my childhood I have invested into this.

holy fucking shit
I didn't think anyone knew about this game
Loved Shogo

Clearly these anons know their games. I've played MvC2 on most ports, and for some reason, Dreamcast just crushed it.

Also, my votes go in for:

Super Metroid
Symphony of the Night
Resident Evil (NOT Directors cut...)
And Brave Fencer Musashi