Take your shirt off user, were at the beach!

Take your shirt off user, were at the beach!

What do you mean?

>tfw smoking weed took away your 6 pacs

>filename

What did he mean by this?

It's just a fetish, bros. He's alright, he would never do that in real life.

Doesn't that girl have boobs now? Isn't it about time you moved on to some new prepubescent child to be obsessed with

Who the fuck are you? My name's not user you stupid kid.

She's the one, bro. He can't just leave her behind like that.

CLEANEST BEST PLEASURE

friendly reminder lexee has the best muffs

I'm coming up there to get you.

I'm conscious about my skinnyfat body

You're terrified of women, as almost all of them could overpower you and leave you in a pile of broken bones and minced meat before the police arrive.
What you do is feign pride. You pretend to be proud of the fact that you're a worthless pedophile, because this is anonymous. But you wouldn't spend your days spamming underage kids and forcing your sickness down other's throats if you didn't utterly loathe yourself. But you're too much of a coward to kill yourself, so this is how you get through your days. And you're incredibly dense, so you can only attempt to defend yourself using reaction pics and repeating 'reddit' over and over again.
You must be so terribly lonely.
If you don't stop this, they will find you. You're going to go to prison, and they will make your life a living hell. They will tear your asshole in two, beat the ever loving fuck out of you constantly, and make you swallow gallons of cum. Do you honestly think you're not being watched? "Hurrrrrdurrrrrr I change my IP." It doesn't work that way. It's only a matter of time before you're exposed. Your life is over.

Grade A mosquito tits right there

My shirt is off you blind bitch. Take off the sunglasses.

That's because that's a child.

god i hate these pedos, wish they'd all kill themselves already

They won't. They're cowards.

watch out, level 20 white knights with a +2 self-righteous buff walkin through

Unless the female in question is actually here, participating in this thread, it's not "white knighting", you mongoloid child-craver.
I'll give you another 10 minutes to try and defend yourself.

being a pedo is the most pathetic and beta thing for a man

i'm totally fine with all the weird ass fetishes on Sup Forums, the gore and all the other fucked up shit, but you pedos will never be liked or appreciated by anyone other than your fellow pedofriends

so DUMB. this shit is DUMB. WHO keeps posting it. it's STUPID. i do not identify with it! these are scenarios that closet faggot NEETS have! not me bitch! i am inspired! my portfolio does not include shitpost threads about being a degenerate dirtbag! this is not my jam! not my scene! god who the fuck gives a second shit about these stupid ass child actresses?! shove it up where the shit comes from!

Who exactly are we sticking up for? There are no children here. We're simply mocking your mental illness.
The underage children you crave would be utterly terrified of you.
Your hideous visage coming at them in the dark would be like a waking nightmare for them.
This is what your life has become.
What do you think the people closest to you would do if they found out what you are?
Imagine the shame and embarrassment.
What would your mother say?
Things are only going to get worse from here.
Even the most hardened, twisted criminals loathe pedophiles.
You will never be accepted into society.
You will never have a place.
You will always be alone.
You will always be hated.
If you hang yourself now, you can make the pain go away.
You can die knowing that you sacrificed yourself in order to make the world a better place. A place where one less sick, ugly, greasy, weak-armed, creepy, child-craving, clammy, pale, unloved, mentally ill man-child no longer masturbates to images of small children.

I've never seen such atrocious bait.

As I see pedo user, you should apply cold water in the burned area

pfft. pathetic backup response. so goddamn DUMB HAHAH oh my GOD fuck OFF with this gay ass cunnyfu shit! who indulges in such trash culture? fucken smell the sweat-ass from here. fuck outta here with your pedo dirt.

goddam OP just got savaged

>inb4 the BTFO pedotard of this thread gets so angry and frustrated that he makes 147 cunny threads tomorrow
It kind of amuses me when that happens, because I know he's ass-damaged as fuck.

>tfw drinking beer gave you the 'Randy gut'

But my horrible acne scars

Pedophiles generally have 2 digit IQs. That's why he won't respond. He'll spend all of his Sunday shitposting and spamming his cunnythreads. But remember, that means he's incredibly upset.