What do you think of this album? Is it their best, worst, average?

What do you think of this album? Is it their best, worst, average?

I liked it, but not as much as White Light

2nd best behind White Light and before TVU&N

loaded and tvu are worse than tvu&n and white light, but they are still pretty good.

transformer is a way better pop-era tvu album tbqh

It's their worst but I still love it. Oh Sweet Nuthin' and I Found a Reason are my favorites off of it.

White Light/White Heat was my favorite for a long time, but I think Loaded is my #1

Lou Reed totally screwed Sterl and Yule out of the songwriting credits

Overall it's about 7/10, but Rock n Roll and Sweet Jane are both literal 10/10 songs.

Rock n Roll in particular might be my definition of a "perfect" rock song. And lets' be real, the production value on Loaded is absolutely world class. One of the best sounding records ever produced.

has some of their best and worst songs.

Fourth behind the other three. Still a decent album

Very meh. It's painful to hear such bland, cheesy pop rock from a band that had just released three masterpieces in three years. At least it got there name out there so people were able to discover their earlier stuff. And Who Loves the Sun is pretty catchy.

fuck
*their

but tvu has five albums :o)

We don't talk about the fifth one

No. They only have 4.

It makes me think of coffins

I think its a great album. Sweet Jane, Rock n Roll, Cool It Down, New Age, I Found A Reason, Oh Sweet NuthinĀ“, these songs are really good.

My favorite album is TVU, and then Loaded. TVU&N comes after, VU, and finally WL/WH. I like most of their discography, and a good deal of Lou ReedĀ“s solo discography as well

Not good

I like their more experimental stuff more, but it's a very fun album.

I love sweet jane because of the shimmering opening. Reminds me a lot of metal machine music desu.

it was made in pretty much the same way, layering guitar tracks

Damn I've been trying to replicate it for hours after hearing MMM but I could never get it.
Thanks for telling me though, I appreciate it.

It's not a TVU album if it doesn't actually have anyone from TVU on it.

VU w/Lou Reed never put out a bad record but this is one of their weaker ones. Still a good record to have if you're a VU fan though.

YULE LIVES MATTER